Terrorism Hits Paris hard

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Terrorism Hits Paris hard

Post by grassy1 »

40 dead,many in the Stade de France,after a series of attacks hits this Grand City and it's Citizens.

No one has put their hand up to claim responsibility and it would too easy to assume it's the work of a certain mob of Absolute Scumbags,so we await further news of this terrible series of events. :(
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Re: Terrorism Hits Paris hard

Post by desmondo »

f****** murdering 'cowards', the only description I can give them.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Hunt them all and blast them off the planet.
Essendunny
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten »

BenDoolan wrote:Hunt them all and blast them off the planet.
Starting here in Australia, get rid of them all. Send them all to oblivion & not back here.
Pure evil. Sick of the political correctness going on towards these f......ers.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

Guess where number one daughter is going Monday for a 6 week study trip.

Europe.

Mum and Dad are putting our "not concerned" face really, really well. :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

How about inside the Asteroid Belt,Ronnie?

Facing up!
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

This could be the straw that broke the camel's back, looking at the demeanor and words of Obama and others.

9/11, Bali, Madrid, Nigeria, USS Cole, Charlie Hebdo, yesterday and many other atrocities around the World and in situ in Iraq and Syria.

I just get the feeling that this time, Obama will reluctantly put boots on the ground with a huge Coalition of the West and just go in there hammer and tongs and kill every fanatic, ISIS, Daesh..... whoever looks sideways at them and crush the joint once and fall.

History repeats.....a lot like WW1 reasons to go to War but this is about f**king Religion.....and the culprits who started this in 2003 go unpunished creating this mess in a illegal War. If they had have stayed in Afghan and finished off Al Queda and the Talibs and not going after Sodom Insane who hated the latter, there would be no ISIS now.

Old Sodom was a c**t but he held all this nutters under his control whose Tribal and version of Islam disputes and enmities go back century's. We can never understand it.

Bush, Blair and the Rodent let the genie out of the bottle and it will take a lot of our soldiers and allies blood to it put back in. The mess needs fixing once and for all.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Ronny Rotten wrote:
Starting here in Australia, get rid of them all. Send them all to oblivion & not back here.
Pure evil. Sick of the political correctness going on towards these f......ers.
Who exactly are you talking about?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

I wonder why noone has thought of doing that before?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Isis' Arrogance is such,they don't care how many enemies they have.

Having said that,I still wonder if Putin is really serious in taking them on.What's the matter Vlad?You throw your weight around elsewhere.Why do your forces keep missing them?They are just as much your enemy,as they are the West's,Pal!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
Every nation should participate.
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
How many were left out of WW2?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
How many were left out of WW2?
Switzerland.
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

If the fight against terrorism is to be won, the infidels need to change their tack. Firstly, the softly, softly, approach, has NOT worked. Secondly, de-radicalising people takes too long and the process is uncertain in its success.

Taking the emotion out of the battle things need to change. I remember reading about a soldier (British I think) in the 1920's, who use to cover Arabs captured in battle in pig oil before execution. Doing so, ensured they could never reach their 70 virgins in paradise because they would be deemed to be unclean. Instead of dying in ecstasy, they died in agony and shame. Radical, yes it is, but the West needs to change its tack when dealing with radical ISIS Muslims. This is the show NO mercy approach.

With all our sophisticated weaponry, ISIS, in its simplicity, has it all over their opponents. Paris was attacked attacked on multiple fronts and ISIS showed that they are a very fierce and cunning advisory. When its comes to slaughter they are experts.
Where are they getting their weaponry from??? Some one is supplying them, find out who and cut off supply. The ISIS leaders have a work smarter mentality and are highly, negatively, creative. We need to smarten up and smartly.

The trouble with war, things are never quite what they seem to be.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It was ISIS that did it wasn't it?

What's left of Al Queda?Would they still be capable of these atrocities and then be happy for ISIS to voluntarily take the Blame for this monstrosity?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

One of the suicide bombers had a ticket to the football game but wasn't let in by security.

Tragic scenes all over Paris, I'm glad all of my Parisian family members are ok.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

mdso wrote:If the fight against terrorism is to be won, the infidels need to change their tack. Firstly, the softly, softly, approach, has NOT worked. Secondly, de-radicalising people takes too long and the process is uncertain in its success.
What softly softly approach has been tried?
mdso wrote:Taking the emotion out of the battle things need to change. I remember reading about a soldier (British I think) in the 1920's, who use to cover Arabs captured in battle in pig oil before execution. Doing so, ensured they could never reach their 70 virgins in paradise because they would be deemed to be unclean. Instead of dying in ecstasy, they died in agony and shame. Radical, yes it is, but the West needs to change its tack when dealing with radical ISIS Muslims. This is the show NO mercy approach.
Yes this clearly worked. Hence we see no fundamentalist terror today :roll: . Just wondering exactly why were the British executing muslims in the 1920s again?
mdso wrote:With all our sophisticated weaponry, ISIS, in its simplicity, has it all over their opponents. Paris was attacked attacked on multiple fronts and ISIS showed that they are a very fierce and cunning advisory. When its comes to slaughter they are experts.
Where are they getting their weaponry from??? Some one is supplying them, find out who and cut off supply. The ISIS leaders have a work smarter mentality and are highly, negatively, creative. We need to smarten up and smartly.The trouble with war, things are never quite what they seem to be.
Most likely from the US. https://news.vice.com/video/rearming-ir ... -arms-race
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Just got home yesterday morning from my European trip. Exactly a week before the attacks I was in Paris attending Moulin Rouge. Hard to fathom the same peaceful, beautiful city I was in has encountered more devastation.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

grassy1 wrote:It was ISIS that did it wasn't it?

What's left of Al Queda?Would they still be capable of these atrocities and then be happy for ISIS to voluntarily take the Blame for this monstrosity?
I think these are just names the US Military makes up to describe the group????
Nothing usually happens until something happens.