Melbourne Gangs

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:32 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote: Show me one example of an "Apex Gang" crime where the culprit was over the age of 20.
Show me the example where the thread title mentions Apex Gang
What gangs are you concerned about then?
BenDoolan wrote:Time to shoot these Apex c****.
They're just one of them.

There are a number of gangs. Crime gangs. Bikie gangs. Gangs of c****. Etc.
You just haven't seemed to mention any others. is it because the others are not over reported?
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:"A disproportionate amount of threat is being assigned to these gangs because it makes for a better story."

LOL, that is a pisser :lol:

You either live under a rock, or you are a rock
No just more interested in details than headlines.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/crime ... plftk.html
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... eda6199947

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/serie ... p62e8.html

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/3209308 ... est/#page1

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher- ... f9ae2573cb

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hind ... st-suburbs

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-1 ... bd/7242676

Etc

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote: Show me one example of an "Apex Gang" crime where the culprit was over the age of 20.
Show me the example where the thread title mentions Apex Gang
What gangs are you concerned about then?
BenDoolan wrote:Time to shoot these Apex c****.
They're just one of them.

There are a number of gangs. Crime gangs. Bikie gangs. Gangs of c****. Etc.
You just haven't seemed to mention any others. is it because the others are not over reported?
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:"A disproportionate amount of threat is being assigned to these gangs because it makes for a better story."

LOL, that is a pisser :lol:

You either live under a rock, or you are a rock
No just more interested in details than headlines.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/crime ... plftk.html
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... eda6199947

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/serie ... p62e8.html

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/3209308 ... est/#page1

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher- ... f9ae2573cb

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hind ... st-suburbs

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-1 ... bd/7242676

Etc
Are you a member of a gang Sismis? Would make sense if you are...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Because I am "of African descent"? bit racist :lol:

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Gimps » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 pm

You're certainly not in a minority, Sismis. You're in the gang of deluded c**** :-$

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Gimps wrote:You're certainly not in a minority, Sismis. You're in the gang of deluded c**** :-$
Shouldn't you be busy watching out for THE GANGS?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Crikey, the crime statistics released tonight must be full of baloney. I am shocked and dismayed that they could lie about this stuff.

Heard about the poor 71 year old's home invasion last night. Anyone know what would happen if you barged into a court room and put a pitchfork to the judge's head?
Overall crime up 10%, Youth crime down 10%. Must be "THE GANGS!" :lol:
Great stats Sis. I guess the public can be assured of their safety due to your analysis. I'll pass it on to them :lol:
Same stats you are referencing, I just read past the headline.
Can you read past this headline?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... ef505254bc
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Gimps » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 am

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:You're certainly not in a minority, Sismis. You're in the gang of deluded c**** :-$
Shouldn't you be busy watching out for THE GANGS?
Shouldn't you be on your bike down here to actually see what is going on? So you can provide us with a valid opinion via first-hand experience, rather than the current circle jerk with your band of SJW's?

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:You're certainly not in a minority, Sismis. You're in the gang of deluded c**** :-$
Shouldn't you be busy watching out for THE GANGS?
Shouldn't you be on your bike down here to actually see what is going on? So you can provide us with a valid opinion via first-hand experience, rather than the current circle jerk with your band of SJW's?
What have you seen going on Johnny On The Spot?
Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Oh really.

Why don't you go and join in some circle jerk action with your SJW pals?
Did you forget you already used that line? Get some new material maybe and try to understand what it means before you use it. :lol:

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:32 pm

BenDoolan wrote: Can you read past this headline?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... ef505254bc
Don't really need to, I posted those 6 mo stats earlier in the thread.

So just checking, the youth stats are valid when you think they support your case?

Here's the link so you can try to keep keep up. HINT as stated in the original stats you posted. Based on the stats to Dec 2016 youth crime has reduced.

https://www.crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Gimps » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:You're certainly not in a minority, Sismis. You're in the gang of deluded c**** :-$
Shouldn't you be busy watching out for THE GANGS?
Shouldn't you be on your bike down here to actually see what is going on? So you can provide us with a valid opinion via first-hand experience, rather than the current circle jerk with your band of SJW's?
What have you seen going on Johnny On The Spot?
Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Oh really.

Why don't you go and join in some circle jerk action with your SJW pals?
Did you forget you already used that line? Get some new material maybe and try to understand what it means before you use it. :lol:
Why wouldn't I use it again? I know what it means, and you haven't changed a bit, so it fits.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Can you read past this headline?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... ef505254bc
Don't really need to, I posted those 6 mo stats earlier in the thread.

So just checking, the youth stats are valid when you think they support your case?

Here's the link so you can try to keep keep up. HINT as stated in the original stats you posted. Based on the stats to Dec 2016 youth crime has reduced.

https://www.crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/
You have become a parody of yourself. You claimed youth crime decreased by 10%. You are wrong. Just like all those social engineers who sit around looking at a computer screen to get some sort of grip on reality. Meanwhile, others like myself are out there daily seeing for ourselves just what is going on. We are amongst it.

Keep trying to tell us how things are with your pie in the sky hyperbole rhetoric. It doesn't cut with me one iota.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Can you read past this headline?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... ef505254bc
Don't really need to, I posted those 6 mo stats earlier in the thread.

So just checking, the youth stats are valid when you think they support your case?

Here's the link so you can try to keep keep up. HINT as stated in the original stats you posted. Based on the stats to Dec 2016 youth crime has reduced.

https://www.crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/
You have become a parody of yourself. You claimed youth crime decreased by 10%. You are wrong. Just like all those social engineers who sit around looking at a computer screen to get some sort of grip on reality. Meanwhile, others like myself are out there daily seeing for ourselves just what is going on. We are amongst it.

Keep trying to tell us how things are with your pie in the sky hyperbole rhetoric. It doesn't cut with me one iota.
:lol: That 10% quote comes from the same crime figures YOU were presenting. As usual you just didn't actually read them.

Maybe look up words like hyperbole and rhetoric before you use then. Hint they don't mean using evidence to back up your point.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Gimps wrote:Why wouldn't I use it again? I know what it means, and you haven't changed a bit, so it fits.
I'm not denying being an SJW. It's only people like you and Rita who think it is an insult. I'm questoning it's originality and that's before you used it twice. Maybe throw in some cucks and flogs to mix it up a bit.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Can you read past this headline?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... ef505254bc
Don't really need to, I posted those 6 mo stats earlier in the thread.

So just checking, the youth stats are valid when you think they support your case?

Here's the link so you can try to keep keep up. HINT as stated in the original stats you posted. Based on the stats to Dec 2016 youth crime has reduced.

https://www.crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/
You have become a parody of yourself. You claimed youth crime decreased by 10%. You are wrong. Just like all those social engineers who sit around looking at a computer screen to get some sort of grip on reality. Meanwhile, others like myself are out there daily seeing for ourselves just what is going on. We are amongst it.

Keep trying to tell us how things are with your pie in the sky hyperbole rhetoric. It doesn't cut with me one iota.
:lol: That 10% quote comes from the same crime figures YOU were presenting. As usual you just didn't actually read them.

Maybe look up words like hyperbole and rhetoric before you use then. Hint they don't mean using evidence to back up your point.
LOL, and the parody continues...

Using evidence to prove yourself wrong :lol:
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:04 pm

You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Sismis wrote:You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:
Again, you're wrong Sismis. You make dumb statements and then back them up with stats that prove you wrong.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:
Again, you're wrong Sismis. You make dumb statements and then back them up with stats that prove you wrong.
What am I wrong about?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:
Again, you're wrong Sismis. You make dumb statements and then back them up with stats that prove you wrong.
What am I wrong about?
Mr Maaskant says you're deluded. Along with hundreds of others who have been violated in the past 12 months.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
tonysoprano
Club Captain
Posts: 4332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by tonysoprano » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Not sure what you're arguing over - but the way I read it is from dec 2015 to dec 2016 total offences went up 10.2% and offences per 100k head of population went up 8%.

I'm not sure what defence there is for that.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:17 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:
Again, you're wrong Sismis. You make dumb statements and then back them up with stats that prove you wrong.
What am I wrong about?
Mr Maaskant says you're deluded. Along with hundreds of others who have been violated in the past 12 months.
What stats have proven me wrong?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests