Melbourne Gangs

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:19 pm

tonysoprano wrote:Not sure what you're arguing over - but the way I read it is from dec 2015 to dec 2016 total offences went up 10.2% and offences per 100k head of population went up 8%.

I'm not sure what defence there is for that.
Crime is up Victoria wide, also Australia wide. Are you attributing all of that to THE GANGS?

User avatar
tonysoprano
Club Captain
Posts: 4332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by tonysoprano » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 pm

I'm attributing it to criminals.

But I'm also of the understanding (perhaps it doesn't apply in Vic) that the majority of offences are usually committed by a relative few.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You do realise the figures showing an increase are up to Sep 2016 and the ones showing a decrease are up to Dec 2016 don't you? Super embarrassing if you have f***** up your own stats. :lol:
Again, you're wrong Sismis. You make dumb statements and then back them up with stats that prove you wrong.
What am I wrong about?
Mr Maaskant says you're deluded. Along with hundreds of others who have been violated in the past 12 months.
What stats have proven me wrong?
Your own
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Sismis wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:Not sure what you're arguing over - but the way I read it is from dec 2015 to dec 2016 total offences went up 10.2% and offences per 100k head of population went up 8%.

I'm not sure what defence there is for that.
Crime is up Victoria wide, also Australia wide. Are you attributing all of that to THE GANGS?
Enjoy the read Sismis. It's about THE GANGS

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 06a952d3a4

But there isn't a problem because you say there isn't.

L
O
L
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:28 pm

BenDoolan wrote: Your own
Pathetic, you have nothing. Have you been taking lessons off Trump?

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:32 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:Not sure what you're arguing over - but the way I read it is from dec 2015 to dec 2016 total offences went up 10.2% and offences per 100k head of population went up 8%.

I'm not sure what defence there is for that.
Crime is up Victoria wide, also Australia wide. Are you attributing all of that to THE GANGS?
Enjoy the read Sismis. It's about THE GANGS

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 06a952d3a4

But there isn't a problem because you say there isn't.

L
O
L
Have you read this one? I'd hate for you to tie yourself in knots again.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:Not sure what you're arguing over - but the way I read it is from dec 2015 to dec 2016 total offences went up 10.2% and offences per 100k head of population went up 8%.

I'm not sure what defence there is for that.
Crime is up Victoria wide, also Australia wide. Are you attributing all of that to THE GANGS?
Enjoy the read Sismis. It's about THE GANGS

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 06a952d3a4

But there isn't a problem because you say there isn't.

L
O
L
Have you read this one? I'd hate for you to tie yourself in knots again.
I don't need to read it. I've seeeeeeeeeen it happen.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 am

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Your own
Pathetic, you have nothing. Have you been taking lessons off Trump?
Hypocrite.

You're the one quoting Trump. Every time there is a story breaking about this issue, you claim "FALSE NEWS!!!"

Get your head out of your arse and take a good look out the window.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:41 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Your own
Pathetic, you have nothing. Have you been taking lessons off Trump?
Hypocrite.

You're the one quoting Trump. Every time there is a story breaking about this issue, you claim "FALSE NEWS!!!"

Get your head out of your arse and take a good look out the window.
Look up hypocrite as well while you're at it. I'll give you an example:
BenDoolan wrote:Sorry, but I don't believe a f****** thing that is printed in the newspaper, therefore, I don't believe a f****** thing anyone from the organisation would say.

But that's just me.
So you don't believe anything in the papers,.. unless it aligns with the view outside your window. sad.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: Your own
Pathetic, you have nothing. Have you been taking lessons off Trump?
Hypocrite.

You're the one quoting Trump. Every time there is a story breaking about this issue, you claim "FALSE NEWS!!!"

Get your head out of your arse and take a good look out the window.
Look up hypocrite as well while you're at it. I'll give you an example:
BenDoolan wrote:Sorry, but I don't believe a f****** thing that is printed in the newspaper, therefore, I don't believe a f****** thing anyone from the organisation would say.

But that's just me.
So you don't believe anything in the papers,.. unless it aligns with the view outside your window. sad.
Haha, you are a double hypocrite.

I don't use the papers like you do. I don't buy the shit to determine my view on things, you do. I observe what's going on around me in my field of work, plus I listen to people who know and matter. You, on the other hand, trawl through articles and select what you want from them, and then claim stuff as false (like Trump) when someone uses them against you. You are the ultimate hypocrite.

You do belong to a gang. A gang of social delusional nutters who think everything is fine and anyone reporting to the contrary are just sensationalists.

So, in your warped world, how do you actually view the crime wave that has gripped Victoria in the past 12 months? Use your own words now, don't run to the statistical graphs and percentages, just use your words...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm

You don't use the papers like I do? That's correct you don't read them! The stats I have been referring to were from YOUR POSTS. Evidence that YOU presented.

Can you show me where I have claimed a single report was false?

Can you show me a single post where I have said there is no crime problem or an overall crime increase?

Can you show me a post where I've said everything is fine?

CRIMEWAVE there's some rhetoric for you.

Crime is on the increase all over Australia. In places such as WA it is worse than Victoria. This has been happening for the past few years. When economic conditions decline that is what happens. Gangs are not the cause, they are a symptom.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Sismis wrote:You don't use the papers like I do? That's correct you don't read them! The stats I have been referring to were from YOUR POSTS. Evidence that YOU presented.

Can you show me where I have claimed a single report was false?

Can you show me a single post where I have said there is no crime problem or an overall crime increase?

Can you show me a post where I've said everything is fine?

CRIMEWAVE there's some rhetoric for you.

Crime is on the increase all over Australia. In places such as WA it is worse than Victoria. This has been happening for the past few years. When economic conditions decline that is what happens. Gangs are not the cause, they are a symptom.

"We have been given a frontrow seat into how much you can trust this media. It is not case of will they sensationalize it, it is a question how much."

That is your response to the reports on crime. So what do you actually mean by those comments? The media report it, you say they sensationalise it. Are their reports false, or are they fact? You yourself now say that crime "all over Australia" is on the increase. So what are you actually f****** arguing about?

"Economic conditions decline and crime increases". Wowee, what a surprise. Has anyone argued different? Crimes are being committed, we have a right to get pissed off about it, and vent our anger and frustration at law and order. But along comes Sismis to argue (f*** knows what) about how the stats prove otherwise (even though they don't), and potting the media for sensationalism.

You live in a strange bubble.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Gimps » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 pm

That strange bubble is called Sydney..

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by Sismis » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:09 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You don't use the papers like I do? That's correct you don't read them! The stats I have been referring to were from YOUR POSTS. Evidence that YOU presented.

Can you show me where I have claimed a single report was false?

Can you show me a single post where I have said there is no crime problem or an overall crime increase?

Can you show me a post where I've said everything is fine?

CRIMEWAVE there's some rhetoric for you.

Crime is on the increase all over Australia. In places such as WA it is worse than Victoria. This has been happening for the past few years. When economic conditions decline that is what happens. Gangs are not the cause, they are a symptom.

"We have been given a frontrow seat into how much you can trust this media. It is not case of will they sensationalize it, it is a question how much."

That is your response to the reports on crime. So what do you actually mean by those comments? The media report it, you say they sensationalise it. Are their reports false, or are they fact? You yourself now say that crime "all over Australia" is on the increase. So what are you actually f****** arguing about?
Nice false dichotomy there. The report is factual in that the event occurred, it was also a great example of sensationalisation, with a headline of how APEX GANG had escaped conviction. This is an extremely common occurrence (2 examples from our own list spring to mind) rarely noteworthy, except for the fact that on this occasion APEX GANG was involved. Reporting such as this is what I have been arguing about, I have explained this on multiple occasions, but as you don't seem to actually read anything you may have missed this.
BenDoolan wrote:"Economic conditions decline and crime increases". Wowee, what a surprise. Has anyone argued different? Crimes are being committed, we have a right to get pissed off about it, and vent our anger and frustration at law and order. But along comes Sismis to argue (f*** knows what) about how the stats prove otherwise (even though they don't), and potting the media for sensationalism.
This thread has not been discussing an overall increase in crime. It has been discussing one aspect of it. THE GANGS (it's in the title incase you missed reading that as well). If you acknowledge that crime is up across the board, why would focus on one element of that? That is what the papers are doing, because people like you love to have someone to rant at. You are eating up the headlines and not thinking any further.
BenDoolan wrote:You live in a strange bubble.
:lol: You rant about how you judge things based on looking out your window and you think I am in a bubble.

Anyway I am going to leave you to your venting, have fun with your confirmation bias and watch out for THE GANGS.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:You don't use the papers like I do? That's correct you don't read them! The stats I have been referring to were from YOUR POSTS. Evidence that YOU presented.

Can you show me where I have claimed a single report was false?

Can you show me a single post where I have said there is no crime problem or an overall crime increase?

Can you show me a post where I've said everything is fine?

CRIMEWAVE there's some rhetoric for you.

Crime is on the increase all over Australia. In places such as WA it is worse than Victoria. This has been happening for the past few years. When economic conditions decline that is what happens. Gangs are not the cause, they are a symptom.

"We have been given a frontrow seat into how much you can trust this media. It is not case of will they sensationalize it, it is a question how much."

That is your response to the reports on crime. So what do you actually mean by those comments? The media report it, you say they sensationalise it. Are their reports false, or are they fact? You yourself now say that crime "all over Australia" is on the increase. So what are you actually f****** arguing about?
Nice false dichotomy there. The report is factual in that the event occurred, it was also a great example of sensationalisation, with a headline of how APEX GANG had escaped conviction. This is an extremely common occurrence (2 examples from our own list spring to mind) rarely noteworthy, except for the fact that on this occasion APEX GANG was involved. Reporting such as this is what I have been arguing about, I have explained this on multiple occasions, but as you don't seem to actually read anything you may have missed this.
BenDoolan wrote:"Economic conditions decline and crime increases". Wowee, what a surprise. Has anyone argued different? Crimes are being committed, we have a right to get pissed off about it, and vent our anger and frustration at law and order. But along comes Sismis to argue (f*** knows what) about how the stats prove otherwise (even though they don't), and potting the media for sensationalism.
This thread has not been discussing an overall increase in crime. It has been discussing one aspect of it. THE GANGS (it's in the title incase you missed reading that as well). If you acknowledge that crime is up across the board, why would focus on one element of that? That is what the papers are doing, because people like you love to have someone to rant at. You are eating up the headlines and not thinking any further.
BenDoolan wrote:You live in a strange bubble.
:lol: You rant about how you judge things based on looking out your window and you think I am in a bubble.

Anyway I am going to leave you to your venting, have fun with your confirmation bias and watch out for THE GANGS.
Haha, what a load of rot you have written.

Why does media focus on one aspect of crime such as gang activity? Because of the absolute randomness of its nature and how it affects people going about their normal business. A family sleeping in their own home being terrorised and violated by a gang of ******** will always hit the news. As with any citizen being dragged out of their vehicle while their kid is in the car, or people attending a "family friendly" event being attacked. Is that too difficult for your SJW's to understand? I guess it is. You obviously disregard the seriousness of it with your drivel.

I'll leave you to devour the statistical reports, and present them to prove yourself wrong, while I continue to hammer the events that continue to plague the state. Thanks for your input in this thread titled "MELBOURNE GANGS", it has been valuable. Maybe you can start a thread "Every other crime on the stats report that has increased along with gang activity" to satisfy your need for "equality".
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:27 am

One of the members of THE GANGS just copped 5 years jail with a 3 year minimum. Good luck with breaking into other cells, stealing cars, and starting a riot in there... 8)
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by boncer34 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:24 am

Apex leader currently locked up where my mates a guard. Shockingly he's a c*** of a bloke.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:37 am

boncer34 wrote:Apex leader currently locked up where my mates a guard. Shockingly he's a c*** of a bloke.
Your mate?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BERT
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6291
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 am

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by BERT » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Apex leader currently locked up where my mates a guard. Shockingly he's a c*** of a bloke.
Your mate?
:D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
j-mac31
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15233
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: The city of brotherly love (Detroit)

Re: Melbourne Gangs

Post by j-mac31 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Apex leader currently locked up where my mates a guard. Shockingly he's a c*** of a bloke.
Your mate?
:lol: =D>
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests