Crazy Fkng US gun laws

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Crazy Fkng US gun laws

Post by desmondo »

Once again we have a total f***wit (and a cold blooded murdering coward) walking into a crowded place with a military assault rifle and killing as many poor innocent people as he can,who do not stand a chance of survival. How the f*** can you justify owning a weapon that is made for warfare whilst you are living in the suburbs?. If you feel the need to own a hand-gun for you and your families protection, (because every second person has one, including a lot of bad bastards) then so be it, (I myself would own one in that environment). But what possible reason could you need a military style assault rifle?, except for killing many people, (if you just decide to go round the fkng twist or as they call it these days, become f***'n "radicalised"). Surely it should be an offence to own such a weapon without proper reason and also why would you need 100s of rounds of ammunition for such a weapon in the city or suburbs, unless you intended to go on some sort of killing spree at some stage.

f****** insane US gun laws.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Crazy Fkng US gun laws

Post by BenDoolan »

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

"The only thing that stops a bad person with a gun, is a good person with a gun"

"More needs to be done about mental health in this country"

"You can't change the second amendment!"

Rinse and repeat...
Essendunny
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

If they didn't change gun laws after Sandy Hook where little kids got killed they never will.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BERT wrote:If they didn't change gun laws after Sandy Hook where little kids got killed they never will.
Yup you'd have thought that would have broken them, but the NRA pays millions in lobbying and they get their money worth.

1 person should not be able to kill 50 and injure 50 more. One of the guards was armed as well...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

At what stage do Americans grow Fed Up to the back teeth of these all too frequent events,the senseless waste of life,the 2nd amendment,the bloody NRA and tell the NRA through the Ballot Box,to shove their 2nd Amendment where the sun don't shine?

As much as many don't like Hilary Clinton,are they willing to risk 4 More Years of this type of Bloodshed,thinking"it can't happen to me"?Are they willing to stake their lives on that,plus those of their loved ones?

Does the 2nd Amendment mean much more to them,than the right to a Safe Life?

Does the next Presidential Election Boil Down to Gun Control? :roll:
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

What Bert and Doolan said. No further questions needed.
What a c*** of a country.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Gyoza wrote:What Bert and Doolan said. No further questions needed.
What a c*** of a country.
Spent nearly a year living in US going to college. The people in general seem to think they have the right to bare arms and I could not get my head around the concept or understand it. Its something like a paranoia around being safe. This sense of protecting one's territory or turf is in the extreme. I think its going to take something much more than we've seen so far, to bring about change, perhaps something like a 9/11 scenario. The people killed or hurt would have to be, very important and well to do with a lot of political clout and influence.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Where's the latest push for change coming from though?It sounded like it didn't come from the usual suspects.

Republicans who have finally had enough if the senseless waste of life?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Nope.Nothing's changed.No laws to reduce the ownership or presence of guns and high powered weapons.

Goodbye to the Tourist Dollar you lot!
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

It's now war in the streets. WTAF?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

If only the police had guns so they could have shot the people shooting at them. Would have stopped it in its tracks.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BERT wrote:If only the police had guns so they could have shot the people shooting at them. Would have stopped it in its tracks.
:lol: #-o ](*,)
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I just shake my head at their society. They worship guns and use them on themselves. Then they will tell the world it's their God given right to have them. Grow the f*** up idiots. You're looking more and more moronic by the minute.

The shooting / killing of Philando Castile was an utter f****** disgrace.

It is no surprise that we hear what has gone on since.

You are a very sick society America. Very sick.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote:I just shake my head at their society. They worship guns and use them on themselves. Then they will tell the world it's their God given right to have them. Grow the f*** up idiots. You're looking more and more moronic by the minute.

The shooting / killing of Philando Castile was an utter f****** disgrace.

It is no surprise that we hear what has gone on since.

You are a very sick society America. Very sick.
What Ben said.

=D>
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Won't be long before their gun lobby will be advocating citizens to have bazookas and tanks at their disposal.

Surprised Trump hasn't stated he's going to build a wall between blacks and whites.
Essendunny
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

This rights to bear arms is the most misunderstood thing in US history. The second amendment reads;

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It was written at the time of the American War of Independence and obviously relates to that circumstance only. The gun lobby has twisted it to suit the own crazed agenda. The right wing commentariat were at it again on FOX news spouting their drivel. The will be the reapers of their own demise those Yanks.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Or Finally,they would have had a Gutfull of the senseless loss,backed Clinton for just this once and told the Right Wing of the American way of life,that includes the Gun Lobby to

f*** OFF!!!!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Cheesy thought ... but it comes to mind.
https://youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I am currently in China, working on a project with a big bunch of Americans.
These are well educated well travelled Americans and yet I still hear them saying that guns make them safer and American cities are far safer than it is here in China blah blah blah.

Are they completely insane? How can you say it is safer in America than in China? When is the last time some crazy took out a gun and killed multiple people in China? (As far as I know, it has never happened in China and indeed it seldom happens in ANY country other than America). But they just seem to ignore the facts and keep raving on about how great it is in America, how safe people are, how great their system is, etc etc.

Very strange people. Very strange country. :?
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

billyduckworth wrote:I am currently in China, working on a project with a big bunch of Americans.
These are well educated well travelled Americans and yet I still hear them saying that guns make them safer and American cities are far safer than it is here in China blah blah blah.

Are they completely insane? How can you say it is safer in America than in China? When is the last time some crazy took out a gun and killed multiple people in China? (As far as I know, it has never happened in China and indeed it seldom happens in ANY country other than America). But they just seem to ignore the facts and keep raving on about how great it is in America, how safe people are, how great their system is, etc etc.

Very strange people. Very strange country. :?
The Chinese system of Justice is different to ours. For something like what has happened in the USA, straight out the back door and bang, bang. Done, next. If one looks at the history of violence by the US outside the US, its eventually has to come home to roost and I think to some degree it has. There needs to be a total rethink by all Americans about the kind of country they want and the kind of country they have created. And; the distance or the space in-between those two would be a good place to start the healing.
The warriors must first find peace within.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.