One down, one to go..

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: One down, one to go..

Post by grassy1 »

True,but the blubberfest was worth a laugh.

Max's old mate,just about lost it.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
JP_40 wrote:Regardless of how we viewed her as a journalist no one deserves to die of cancer. She was someone's mother, wife, daughter and sister. Its nothing to celebrate. Poor taste guys.
Yep, Adolf Hitler was someone's husband, son, brother etc...
There's that thing where it's inevitable that an online discussion will have Hitler mentioned if it goes on long enough, but that was fast.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
JP_40 wrote:Regardless of how we viewed her as a journalist no one deserves to die of cancer. She was someone's mother, wife, daughter and sister. Its nothing to celebrate. Poor taste guys.
Yep, Adolf Hitler was someone's husband, son, brother etc...
There's that thing where it's inevitable that an online discussion will have Hitler mentioned if it goes on long enough, but that was fast.
:lol:
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BERT wrote:This song sums it up perfectly

Loved it, loved it, loved it. I have to say Bert, you get the gold cup, that song was perfect for a lot of people we know and who helped get us into this almighty f'cking mess. Will it ever be over or are we now, moving into the next horrible chapter?

My thoughts are heading toward 2017, perhaps we had all better start practicing mindfulness and non violence before the season begins. Without a doubt, anyone in red and black player or supporter, is in for a mouthful of abuse and smart arse retort.

Or, can we learn to turn the other cheek, develop ourselves into silent but deadly sneaks OR will we just succumb and ram our boot up someone's bum, march off while keeping Mum, without a single solitary peep? I am certain we'll be tested.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

We'll get a true guide on this issue if people will commend Dave Culbert on his achievements when he carks it..
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gimps wrote:We'll get a true guide on this issue if people will commend Dave Culbert on his achievements when he carks it..
He's got family just like Hitler did...
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

f*** I'll be rejoicing when #2 drops dead.

Don't give a flying f*** what anyone else thinks, I'll be popping the champagne corks
Essendunny
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Number 2 has resigned as chief football writer for The Age.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

So the AFL's unofficial mouthpiece has hung up her virulent pen. She must be proud of a career which, in the main, set out to destroy careers and reputations especially when it suited her benefactors at AFL house.

Her part in the attempted decimation of the EFC together with the character assassination of several people of whom I have the utmost respect, will set her apart from all other bottom feeding, malicious, muckraking vermin masquerading as Sports Journalists. What an inspiring profession this has turned out to be with people like Wilson selling her soul in search of a headline.

I am firmly convinced that one day the true story will emerge, and Wilson will be shown up as the cancerous viper she became. I doubt if her ill gotten Walkleys will be sufficient comfort in her old age.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:01 pm So the AFL's unofficial mouthpiece has hung up her virulent pen. She must be proud of a career which, in the main, set out to destroy careers and reputations especially when it suited her benefactors at AFL house.

Her part in the attempted decimation of the EFC together with the character assassination of several people of whom I have the utmost respect, will set her apart from all other bottom feeding, malicious, muckraking vermin masquerading as Sports Journalists. What an inspiring profession this has turned out to be with people like Wilson selling her soul in search of a headline.

I am firmly convinced that one day the true story will emerge, and Wilson will be shown up as the cancerous viper she became. I doubt if her ill gotten Walkleys will be sufficient comfort in her old age.
Well said.

They must be cleaning the septic tanks this week. Didn’t that other piece of shit (Patrick Smith) pull the pin as well? Perhaps their publications are on the verge of total anihilation. Wouldn’t be surprise if their sales suddenly sky rocket as a result of these announcements...
Essendunny