Flakka

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Flakka

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Just when you thought society isn't insane enough, along comes this shit. Crystal Meth has turned large chunks of our society into violent f***heads, which is responsible for a high percentage of criminal acts and activities. Just wait until this demonic zombie shit takes off here. We're in for some awesome mind blowing incidents.

It's got me f***** why anyone wants to get onto this gear. I really shake my head at where we're all heading. No-one gives a f***. People / authorities / politicians just shrug the shoulders and say "oh well".
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Flakka

Post by grassy1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Up on the Gold Coast at the Worst possible time.

Who brought it in?

Mexican Cartels?Possibly might explain why that list of your's is shrugging their shoulders,Ben.

They're Shit Scared if them and are potentially a greater risk to the country's security,than ISIS.

Anyone gets in the way of these Bastards,......... :-&

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:13 pm

grassy1 wrote:Up on the Gold Coast at the Worst possible time.

Who brought it in?

Mexican Cartels?Possibly might explain why that list of your's is shrugging their shoulders,Ben.

They're Shit Scared if them and are potentially a greater risk to the country's security,than ISIS.

Anyone gets in the way of these Bastards,......... :-&
Mexican judge has just been assassinated by one of those f****.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:04 pm

He wouldn't be the 1st and won't be the last. :(

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:19 pm

grassy1 wrote:He wouldn't be the 1st and won't be the last. :(
Yep. Perhaps those sort of maggots shouldn't go through a court system. An incinerator is more appropriate.

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:18 am

It's already in Melbourne.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 am

F111 wrote:It's already in Melbourne.
Suburb?

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Western region. Discussed at work last week in the context of the ICE epidemic. It'll probably spread quick too. Could be anywhere by now.
It's been around elsewhere overseas for more'n 12 months. Surprised it's taken so long to surface here.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:54 am

F111 wrote:Western region. Discussed at work last week in the context of the ICE epidemic. It'll probably spread quick too. Could be anywhere by now.
It's been around elsewhere overseas for more'n 12 months. Surprised it's taken so long to surface here.
Marvellous

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:39 pm

The talk I was at focused on ice and then other synthetics. Flakka got a mention as a newer example. Another participant asked about it after having seen some cop show on telly recently where flakka was part of the storyline. I didn't take too much notice amongst the list of nasty examples, but I did remember it because the name flakka elicited a memory of Flacco the comedian.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am

Yeah,he did cross my mind.

But he bears little resemblance to the drug,but in name only!

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:20 pm

My neighbour next door was a highly qualified ambo/medico. He has pulled the plug on a 35 year career. He got sick to death of taking people to hospital every weekend from an O.D. on ice and/or whatever, being threatened with knives, other weapons and being bashed.

Ambo's save peoples lives and the very next time, they see the same people and save them again they go bananas and try to maim them. He said, the worst thing he has ever seen the violent rage and the sheer magnitude of the strength of their fury, its frightening. Governments and the Police are simply not doing enough to protect Hospital staff or us. In some places the Police throw people out of the back of a divvy van and leave in the front of the Hospital and drive off. He had also had an ambo mate who was stabbed multiple times and was very lucky to survive.

After that incident, he said, my wife sat me down, we discussed it. She said, she did not want the Police turning up on our door step one night to tell her I had been seriously injured or killed. I thought about it and I couldn't argue with her, its a real possibility. He went back to base and gave notice but; it wasn't until he left the job, he realised the amount of stress he had been working under. 12 months on, he says, its the best decision they ever made. His wife is working and studying part time and he is working on their house and when the surf's up that's where he is.

Its a bloody disgrace and like the war on drugs is lost, so is this. Unless our Government and Police Forces, work together to bring about changes in the Justice and Reahab Systems. Compulsory Rehab which is a part of getting clean and reskilling and/ or jail. Harm minimization my arse, it is NOT a deterrent.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 pm

mdso wrote:My neighbour next door was a highly qualified ambo/medico. He has pulled the plug on a 35 year career. He got sick to death of taking people to hospital every weekend from an O.D. on ice and/or whatever, being threatened with knives, other weapons and being bashed.

Ambo's save peoples lives and the very next time, they see the same people and save them again they go bananas and try to maim them. He said, the worst thing he has ever seen the violent rage and the sheer magnitude of the strength of their fury, its frightening. Governments and the Police are simply not doing enough to protect Hospital staff or us. In some places the Police throw people out of the back of a divvy van and leave in the front of the Hospital and drive off. He had also had an ambo mate who was stabbed multiple times and was very lucky to survive.

After that incident, he said, my wife sat me down, we discussed it. She said, she did not want the Police turning up on our door step one night to tell her I had been seriously injured or killed. I thought about it and I couldn't argue with her, its a real possibility. He went back to base and gave notice but; it wasn't until he left the job, he realised the amount of stress he had been working under. 12 months on, he says, its the best decision they ever made. His wife is working and studying part time and he is working on their house and when the surf's up that's where he is.

Its a bloody disgrace and like the war on drugs is lost, so is this. Unless our Government and Police Forces, work together to bring about changes in the Justice and Reahab Systems. Compulsory Rehab which is a part of getting clean and reskilling and/ or jail. Harm minimization my arse, it is NOT a deterrent.
Nothing infuriates me more than what you have described about your neighbour. What a f****** cancer on society this shit is. Earlier this year I had to wait 5 hours in an emergency waiting room with my 86 year old Dad. He was in a bad way, but obvious triage had to prioritise patients. In the time we were waiting, we saw the glass automatic doors smashed by some drug f***** zombie, and two other drug affected c**** get wheeled in and straight through - ahead of elderly patients waiting to be seen to. In the end (at 4AM) we were told to go home and come back in the morning. What a f****** disgrace.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
mdso wrote:My neighbour next door was a highly qualified ambo/medico. He has pulled the plug on a 35 year career. He got sick to death of taking people to hospital every weekend from an O.D. on ice and/or whatever, being threatened with knives, other weapons and being bashed.

Nothing infuriates me more than what you have described about your neighbour. What a f****** cancer on society this shit is. Earlier this year I had to wait 5 hours in an emergency waiting room with my 86 year old Dad. He was in a bad way, but obvious triage had to prioritise patients. In the time we were waiting, we saw the glass automatic doors smashed by some drug f***** zombie, and two other drug affected c**** get wheeled in and straight through - ahead of elderly patients waiting to be seen to. In the end (at 4AM) we were told to go home and come back in the morning. What a f****** disgrace.
I hate to say this Ben, our friend the ex Ambo said; This situation is only going to get a whole lot worse.
We haven't even got an Ambulance Service where we are. It is 30 minutes drive away, it is easier to throw someone into the car and take them to Emergency, rather than wait for an Ambulance to come. And; as for you with your Dad, it might be faster and better for you to ring an Ambulance rather than take him to the Hospital yourself and wait 4/5 hours to be seen. That's how it is now.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm

mdso wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

I hate to say this Ben, our friend the ex Ambo said; This situation is only going to get a whole lot worse.
We haven't even got an Ambulance Service where we are. It is 30 minutes drive away, it is easier to throw someone into the car and take them to Emergency, rather than wait for an Ambulance to come. And; as for you with your Dad, it might be faster and better for you to ring an Ambulance rather than take him to the Hospital yourself and wait 4/5 hours to be seen. That's how it is now.
Don't worry, the next day I rang 000

f*** putting him through the same shit again.

The system is rooted.

Someone else said it would have been better to drive him 70km away to Kyneton hospital where there wouldn't be a waiting period in emergency.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Gets even better...

KROKODIL

Hahaha...can someone please enlighten me why anyone would f****** inject this shit in your body? Seriously, why?
The long-term effects can include blood clots, swollen veins, severe tissue damage, skin and muscle infections that cause black or green scaly skin around injection sites, sleeplessness, exhaustion, physical and psychological dependence, memory loss, speech problems, gangrene and death.
What in f**** name is wrong with c****?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.n ... e/11226686

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:53 pm

Thank heavens Coca Cola’s my worst enemy.

Wouldn’t touch some of the shit we read about these days! :roll: