Victor Trump-er

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Gimps »

bomberdonnie wrote:Is Sismis the most boring c*** on the planet? He would have to be top 10, right?
I like your style.

VOTE 1 : Bomberdonnie
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
Confirmed.

Maybe you can conjure up a few stats to prove you're not a tool, Sismis?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
A few randoms you knew from uni. Thanks for the detail.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Who has done that?

Confirmed.

"Dying to reply" = a day later? Just to clarify, the two of you were discussing "the most boring c*** on the planet" and when he would reply? What exciting lives you must lead!

You still haven't responded to the last lot of stats I sent you!
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Who has done that?

A few randoms you knew from uni. Thanks for the detail.
They aren't randoms to me. :)
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Who has done that?

Confirmed.

"Dying to reply" = a day later? Just to clarify, the two of you were discussing "the most boring c*** on the planet" and when he would reply? What exciting lives you must lead!

You still haven't responded to the last lot of stats I sent you!
For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
I'm happy with the result.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

boncer34 wrote: For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
WOW you must be psychic! :lol:
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote: For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
WOW you must be psychic! :lol:
Funny story.

My mates told everyone in one of those buy swap and sell groups I was a medium. I was getting inbox requests for weeks.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Depends how long it takes his own party to Stitch him up and get rid of him.Or,..........Nah,they wouldn't!

Word is,the Republican Establishment hate his Guts even more than before.Kind of rich mind you,given the close numbers in the Senate.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

When do the elite of "the boys club" make the most money - during a war. So, why not start one because the f'cking economy is feeling a bit depressed. A bit like a lot of us, try being a self funded retiree atm, bloody shocking and there's talk of dropping cash rate again.
My mate and I will have to start cracking it at this rate.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

BERT wrote:

Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

:lol:
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BERT wrote:

Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

No issues with a foreign power influencing an election Bert?

When the president is already calling into question the checks and balances that protect that democracy I'd suggest it is well on the way to being a disaster.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

I think Trump is a dangerously loose cannon. But I'd still prefer him over al-Assad or similar ilk governing some nations around the globe....
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

tonysoprano wrote:I think Trump is a dangerously loose cannon. But I'd still prefer him over al-Assad or similar ilk governing some nations around the globe....
Al-Assad and Trump's strings are pulled by the same person.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

BERT wrote:

Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

But BERT Donald J Trump WAS my candidate. :wink:
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:

Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

No issues with a foreign power influencing an election Bert?

When the president is already calling into question the checks and balances that protect that democracy I'd suggest it is well on the way to being a disaster.
Foreign powers have been influencing elections around the world for decades - including the US themselves.
Essendunny
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

The latest relevations and resignations only go to show what an unmitigated disaster the Trump experiment has been.

Under any other presidency the idea that aides and advisors were in constant contact with a foreign powers operatives whilst it was known that the said same power was hacking in the opponents election strategy would have meant instant impeachment. Imagine if Obama had been doing this - the Republicans would have been going apoplectic.

Today Trump calls Flynn a wonderful man and blames the media. FFS Trump sacked the guy for the reasons of lack of trust. He is seriously out of his league and as many knew and now know he unfit for office. The fact that he has access to a vast nuclear arsenal is the major worry.

This is Watergate all over again.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

MH_Bomber wrote:The latest relevations and resignations only go to show what an unmitigated disaster the Trump experiment has been.

Under any other presidency the idea that aides and advisors were in constant contact with a foreign powers operatives whilst it was known that the said same power was hacking in the opponents election strategy would have meant instant impeachment. Imagine if Obama had been doing this - the Republicans would have been going apoplectic.

Today Trump calls Flynn a wonderful man and blames the media. FFS Trump sacked the guy for the reasons of lack of trust. He is seriously out of his league and as many knew and now know he unfit for office. The fact that he has access to a vast nuclear arsenal is the major worry.

This is Watergate all over again.
Haven't you got over the fact he won yet?