Victor Trump-er

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
mdso
Club Captain
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 am
Location: Merimbula, Far South Coast of N.SW.

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by mdso » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Put a post on BB last week. Trump to win, and Jobe to keep his Brownlow, what are the odds?
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

User avatar
F111
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 14998
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by F111 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:56 pm


User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by MH_Bomber » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:24 pm

I wasn't whinging how he won. That is there system and it worked the other way for the Democrats relatively recently. I was just pleased that it turned out that actually more Americans voted for Hillary than they did Trump. As with our system, the Democrats won by heaps in places like California and New York but they still could only gain the number of electoral college that were allocated to those states. His victory was widespread across the Mid-west and the South.

I was heartened by the much calmer tone of his victory speech and Hillary's concession speech (that should have been delivered sooner but I guess she must have been totally devastated). However, he is very much a loose cannon so I will wait and see how it all pans out.
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
ealesy
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 5550
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by ealesy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23820
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 am

ealesy wrote:Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.
Were they wearing pointy white hoods?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 am

ealesy wrote:Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.
Considering social media were trumpeting the idiotic graph about how the younger generation voted as fact I'll take anything on there with a grain of salt.

Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 pm

boncer34 wrote:
ealesy wrote:Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.
Considering social media were trumpeting the idiotic graph about how the younger generation voted as fact I'll take anything on there with a grain of salt.
Why is that an "idiotic graph"?
boncer34 wrote:Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
That's kinda his job, could be worse he could be Obama and get blamed for things that aren't negative. A very real part of trump's election strategy was to target minorities. A very real and well documented segment of his support base is overt racists, many reports form many sources that these people are having a field day. I find this extremely concerning.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
ealesy wrote:Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.
Considering social media were trumpeting the idiotic graph about how the younger generation voted as fact I'll take anything on there with a grain of salt.
Why is that an "idiotic graph"?
Because its not real. Its not how they voted, its how the pollsters predicted they were going to vote and considering how wonderful that pollsters did in predicting this election anyone that trumpets it as fact is, in my opinion, an idiot.
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
That's kinda his job, could be worse he could be Obama and get blamed for things that aren't negative. A very real part of trump's election strategy was to target minorities. A very real and well documented segment of his support base is overt racists, many reports form many sources that these people are having a field day. I find this extremely concerning.
Well no his job isn't to be blamed for everything negative in the world. Just like Obama's wasn't.

I didn't like it when it happened to Obama and I'm not going to like it when it happens to Trump despite my opinions on him.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
ealesy wrote:Some scary shit popping up on Social media about the treatment minorities have received at the end of stupid idiots who have been embolden by Trump's victory.
Considering social media were trumpeting the idiotic graph about how the younger generation voted as fact I'll take anything on there with a grain of salt.
Why is that an "idiotic graph"?
Because its not real. Its not how they voted, its how the pollsters predicted they were going to vote and considering how wonderful that pollsters did in predicting this election anyone that trumpets it as fact is, in my opinion, an idiot.
It's called sampling, very commonly used tool for prediction and very effective.
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
That's kinda his job, could be worse he could be Obama and get blamed for things that aren't negative. A very real part of trump's election strategy was to target minorities. A very real and well documented segment of his support base is overt racists, many reports form many sources that these people are having a field day. I find this extremely concerning.
Well no his job isn't to be blamed for everything negative in the world. Just like Obama's wasn't.

I didn't like it when it happened to Obama and I'm not going to like it when it happens to Trump despite my opinions on him.
What exactly do you think leadership is?

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Sismis wrote: It's called sampling, very commonly used tool for prediction and very effective.
Call it what you want. It's not how they really voted and the people who keep saying it is are idiots Sis in my opinion. I'm not actually debating the merits of polling or anything else, just that using something that isn't true or factual and labeling it as so is idiotic. Do you believe it is ok to say that's how they voted when it isn't?
Sismis wrote:What exactly do you think leadership is?
What's that go to do with anything? Trump being blamed for everything wrong that happens worldwide the next 4 years isn't his job. Just like it wasn't Obama's to be blamed for everything wrong that happened to the world in the last 8 years.

If you believe getting blamed for everything that goes wrong everywhere is the job of the United States President then fair enough mate. I don't.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:31 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote: It's called sampling, very commonly used tool for prediction and very effective.
Call it what you want. It's not how they really voted and the people who keep saying it is are idiots Sis in my opinion. I'm not actually debating the merits of polling or anything else, just that using something that isn't true or factual and labeling it as so is idiotic. Do you believe it is ok to say that's how they voted when it isn't?
It is a good indication of how they voted. As good as any available. What basis do you have to say that it is not representative of how they voted?
Sismis wrote:What exactly do you think leadership is?
What's that go to do with anything? Trump being blamed for everything wrong that happens worldwide the next 4 years isn't his job. Just like it wasn't Obama's to be blamed for everything wrong that happened to the world in the last 8 years.

If you believe getting blamed for everything that goes wrong everywhere is the job of the United States President then fair enough mate. I don't.[/quote]
Part of leadership is taking responsibility. The buck literally stops with you. "I am the leader of the free-world, OH except for that"

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Its not an indication of how they voted. Its a prediction Sis. Its an indication of how they were predicated to vote.

And again. I'm arguing people who say this is how it voted are idiots. Its not a definitive picture at all. Or are you telling me with 100% confidence that every single person voted the way the polls said they would?

Leader of the free world? Huh ok then Sis you believe that then and I'll believe that the United States isn't responsible for every bad thing that happens everywhere. We're in a free country, or not I don't know any more since Trump won't by my leader but leads the entire free world, so we're allowed to disagree. :lol:
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:04 pm

boncer34 wrote:Its not an indication of how they voted. Its a prediction Sis. Its an indication of how they were predicated to vote.

And again. I'm arguing people who say this is how it voted are idiots. Its not a definitive picture at all. Or are you telling me with 100% confidence that every single person voted the way the polls said they would?

Leader of the free world? Huh ok then Sis you believe that then and I'll believe that the United States isn't responsible for every bad thing that happens everywhere. We're in a free country, or not I don't know any more since Trump won't by my leader but leads the entire free world, so we're allowed to disagree. :lol:
I am saying it is much more likely they voted the way they said they would than they didn't. https://www.inverse.com/article/23514-o ... -fake-poll The initial map shared was a couple of weeks old, the more recent shows almost the exact same thing. By your measure it is "idiotic" to make a prediction based on the available data. The entire basis of inferential statistics.

Have you never heard the metaphor "leader of the free world" in relation to the US presidency? Or are you confused about how metaphors work? But fine if you want to play pedant. Do you think Trump will be blamed for selections in the Australian Cricket team?

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Maybe I worded my original premise poorly Sis but I've been pretty clear ever since. People who say that is how they voted are idiots because its not. The fact you didn't answer my question and went off on a tangent speaks volumes. But I'll ask again and hope you answer.

People are saying that is how everyone voted. The only way to say that is by arguing people voted exactly the way the polls said the would. Are you supporting this? Yes or no Sis. Do you think the people that are saying on twitter and facebook and everywhere else on social media that the graph shows with 100% definitive accuracy that is how the younger generation voted are correct? Yes or no. Very simple.

And I've heard the metaphor, I disagree with it. That's it bud. :lol: Trumps not my leader, he isn't to blame for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years in my opinion. Not sure why my opinion has caused you such angst but there ya go.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 pm

boncer34 wrote:Maybe I worded my original premise poorly Sis but I've been pretty clear ever since. People who say that is how they voted are idiots because its not. The fact you didn't answer my question and went off on a tangent speaks volumes. But I'll ask again and hope you answer.

People are saying that is how everyone voted. The only way to say that is by arguing people voted exactly the way the polls said the would. Are you supporting this? Yes or no Sis. Do you think the people that are saying on twitter and facebook and everywhere else on social media that the graph shows with 100% definitive accuracy that is how the younger generation voted are correct? Yes or no. Very simple.
Maybe they worded their original premise poorly... Can you show me where 1 person has stated "With 100% accuracy this is how millennials voted?" The link above shows the original tweet that has gone viral, doesn't seem to say that... You claim was they were "idiots" i think their opinon has a lot of basis in evidence.
boncer34 wrote:And I've heard the metaphor, I disagree with it. That's it bud. :lol: Trumps not my leader, he isn't to blame for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years in my opinion. Not sure why my opinion has caused you such angst but there ya go.
It hasn't caused me any angst, you made the statement, I replied it is part of job description to which you disagree.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Maybe I worded my original premise poorly Sis but I've been pretty clear ever since. People who say that is how they voted are idiots because its not. The fact you didn't answer my question and went off on a tangent speaks volumes. But I'll ask again and hope you answer.

People are saying that is how everyone voted. The only way to say that is by arguing people voted exactly the way the polls said the would. Are you supporting this? Yes or no Sis. Do you think the people that are saying on twitter and facebook and everywhere else on social media that the graph shows with 100% definitive accuracy that is how the younger generation voted are correct? Yes or no. Very simple.
Maybe they worded their original premise poorly... Can you show me where 1 person has stated "With 100% accuracy this is how millennials voted?" The link above shows the original tweet that has gone viral, doesn't seem to say that... You claim was they were "idiots" i think their opinon has a lot of basis in evidence.
You still haven't answered the question. Which is the second time I've asked it. Starts with D and ends in eflecting Sis. :lol:

And no I can't show you that because I cbf going back into the cess pool that is twitter. Sorry buddy. :) But go on social media, plenty of people going "Its ok guys this is how the younger generation voted. You'll be able to find one by yourself. And those people? The ones saying it is how they voted? They're idiots because it isn't. But I don't know if you think it is since you still refuse to answer the simple question. For some reason. :lol:

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:And I've heard the metaphor, I disagree with it. That's it bud. :lol: Trumps not my leader, he isn't to blame for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years in my opinion. Not sure why my opinion has caused you such angst but there ya go.
It hasn't caused me any angst, you made the statement, I replied it is part of job description to which you disagree.
Ok Sis. Just seems you've decided to passionately argue a point I never intended to make, and a point I don't think I've ever made. Which I took as you seeming to be upset with me, my bad, maybe you were just determined to disagree? With something I didn't say. Apparently. No doubt you'll correct me if I'm wrong here.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:49 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Maybe I worded my original premise poorly Sis but I've been pretty clear ever since. People who say that is how they voted are idiots because its not. The fact you didn't answer my question and went off on a tangent speaks volumes. But I'll ask again and hope you answer.

People are saying that is how everyone voted. The only way to say that is by arguing people voted exactly the way the polls said the would. Are you supporting this? Yes or no Sis. Do you think the people that are saying on twitter and facebook and everywhere else on social media that the graph shows with 100% definitive accuracy that is how the younger generation voted are correct? Yes or no. Very simple.
Maybe they worded their original premise poorly... Can you show me where 1 person has stated "With 100% accuracy this is how millennials voted?" The link above shows the original tweet that has gone viral, doesn't seem to say that... You claim was they were "idiots" i think their opinon has a lot of basis in evidence.
You still haven't answered the question. Which is the second time I've asked it. Starts with D and ends in eflecting Sis. :lol:

And no I can't show you that because I cbf going back into the cess pool that is twitter. Sorry buddy. :) But go on social media, plenty of people going "Its ok guys this is how the younger generation voted. You'll be able to find one by yourself. And those people? The ones saying it is how they voted? They're idiots because it isn't. But I don't know if you think it is since you still refuse to answer the simple question. For some reason. :lol:
I answered it here:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote: It's called sampling, very commonly used tool for prediction and very effective.
Call it what you want. It's not how they really voted and the people who keep saying it is are idiots Sis in my opinion. I'm not actually debating the merits of polling or anything else, just that using something that isn't true or factual and labeling it as so is idiotic. Do you believe it is ok to say that's how they voted when it isn't?
It is a good indication of how they voted. As good as any available. What basis do you have to say that it is not representative of how they voted?
And here
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its not an indication of how they voted. Its a prediction Sis. Its an indication of how they were predicated to vote.

And again. I'm arguing people who say this is how it voted are idiots. Its not a definitive picture at all. Or are you telling me with 100% confidence that every single person voted the way the polls said they would?

Leader of the free world? Huh ok then Sis you believe that then and I'll believe that the United States isn't responsible for every bad thing that happens everywhere. We're in a free country, or not I don't know any more since Trump won't by my leader but leads the entire free world, so we're allowed to disagree. :lol:
I am saying it is much more likely they voted the way they said they would than they didn't. https://www.inverse.com/article/23514-o ... -fake-poll The initial map shared was a couple of weeks old, the more recent shows almost the exact same thing. By your measure it is "idiotic" to make a prediction based on the available data. The entire basis of inferential statistics.

Have you never heard the metaphor "leader of the free world" in relation to the US presidency? Or are you confused about how metaphors work? But fine if you want to play pedant. Do you think Trump will be blamed for selections in the Australian Cricket team?


boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:And I've heard the metaphor, I disagree with it. That's it bud. :lol: Trumps not my leader, he isn't to blame for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years in my opinion. Not sure why my opinion has caused you such angst but there ya go.
It hasn't caused me any angst, you made the statement, I replied it is part of job description to which you disagree.
Ok Sis. Just seems you've decided to passionately argue a point I never intended to make, and a point I don't think I've ever made. Which I took as you seeming to be upset with me, my bad, maybe you were just determined to disagree? With something I didn't say. Apparently. No doubt you'll correct me if I'm wrong here.
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
That's kinda his job, could be worse he could be Obama and get blamed for things that aren't negative. A very real part of trump's election strategy was to target minorities. A very real and well documented segment of his support base is overt racists, many reports form many sources that these people are having a field day. I find this extremely concerning.
Well no his job isn't to be blamed for everything negative in the world. Just like Obama's wasn't.

I didn't like it when it happened to Obama and I'm not going to like it when it happens to Trump despite my opinions on him.
You didn't intend to make the point that it wasn't "kinda his job"?

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Maybe I worded my original premise poorly Sis but I've been pretty clear ever since. People who say that is how they voted are idiots because its not. The fact you didn't answer my question and went off on a tangent speaks volumes. But I'll ask again and hope you answer.

People are saying that is how everyone voted. The only way to say that is by arguing people voted exactly the way the polls said the would. Are you supporting this? Yes or no Sis. Do you think the people that are saying on twitter and facebook and everywhere else on social media that the graph shows with 100% definitive accuracy that is how the younger generation voted are correct? Yes or no. Very simple.
Maybe they worded their original premise poorly... Can you show me where 1 person has stated "With 100% accuracy this is how millennials voted?" The link above shows the original tweet that has gone viral, doesn't seem to say that... You claim was they were "idiots" i think their opinon has a lot of basis in evidence.
You still haven't answered the question. Which is the second time I've asked it. Starts with D and ends in eflecting Sis. :lol:

And no I can't show you that because I cbf going back into the cess pool that is twitter. Sorry buddy. :) But go on social media, plenty of people going "Its ok guys this is how the younger generation voted. You'll be able to find one by yourself. And those people? The ones saying it is how they voted? They're idiots because it isn't. But I don't know if you think it is since you still refuse to answer the simple question. For some reason. :lol:
I answered it here:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote: It's called sampling, very commonly used tool for prediction and very effective.
Call it what you want. It's not how they really voted and the people who keep saying it is are idiots Sis in my opinion. I'm not actually debating the merits of polling or anything else, just that using something that isn't true or factual and labeling it as so is idiotic. Do you believe it is ok to say that's how they voted when it isn't?
It is a good indication of how they voted. As good as any available. What basis do you have to say that it is not representative of how they voted?
And here
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its not an indication of how they voted. Its a prediction Sis. Its an indication of how they were predicated to vote.

And again. I'm arguing people who say this is how it voted are idiots. Its not a definitive picture at all. Or are you telling me with 100% confidence that every single person voted the way the polls said they would?

Leader of the free world? Huh ok then Sis you believe that then and I'll believe that the United States isn't responsible for every bad thing that happens everywhere. We're in a free country, or not I don't know any more since Trump won't by my leader but leads the entire free world, so we're allowed to disagree. :lol:
I am saying it is much more likely they voted the way they said they would than they didn't. https://www.inverse.com/article/23514-o ... -fake-poll The initial map shared was a couple of weeks old, the more recent shows almost the exact same thing. By your measure it is "idiotic" to make a prediction based on the available data. The entire basis of inferential statistics.

Have you never heard the metaphor "leader of the free world" in relation to the US presidency? Or are you confused about how metaphors work? But fine if you want to play pedant. Do you think Trump will be blamed for selections in the Australian Cricket team?
Wait. How did I miss this.

I said people were idiots because they claim the demographic shows that's exactly how the younger generation people voted.

You've been arguing its an indicator and that it doesn't show how they actually voted. You were agreeing with me all along! Jesus. Well done Sis. =D>

Though it would've been easier if you answered the actual question.
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:And I've heard the metaphor, I disagree with it. That's it bud. :lol: Trumps not my leader, he isn't to blame for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years in my opinion. Not sure why my opinion has caused you such angst but there ya go.
It hasn't caused me any angst, you made the statement, I replied it is part of job description to which you disagree.
Ok Sis. Just seems you've decided to passionately argue a point I never intended to make, and a point I don't think I've ever made. Which I took as you seeming to be upset with me, my bad, maybe you were just determined to disagree? With something I didn't say. Apparently. No doubt you'll correct me if I'm wrong here.
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Reality is anything negative in the next 4 years will always be Trumps fault on social media.
That's kinda his job, could be worse he could be Obama and get blamed for things that aren't negative. A very real part of trump's election strategy was to target minorities. A very real and well documented segment of his support base is overt racists, many reports form many sources that these people are having a field day. I find this extremely concerning.
Well no his job isn't to be blamed for everything negative in the world. Just like Obama's wasn't.

I didn't like it when it happened to Obama and I'm not going to like it when it happens to Trump despite my opinions on him.
You didn't intend to make the point that it wasn't "kinda his job"?
Oh is that what you're fighting over here? Sorry I got lost, thought I covered it when I said it was my opinion and you disagreed and that was cool. Or well I think I said that, maybe I only meant to. I didn't realise you were still fighting an argument I'd already dropped. My bad mate.

EDIT: Just re-read and I DID in fact say its cool we disagree. My apologies, completely misunderstood you were arguing that. Thought we were still tied up in the idiot thing.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:06 pm

boncer34 wrote: I said people were idiots because they claim the demographic shows that's exactly how the younger generation people voted.

You've been arguing its an indicator and that it doesn't show how they actually voted. You were agreeing with me all along! Jesus. Well done Sis. =D>

Though it would've been easier if you answered the actual question.
So by the same "logic" are you an idiot for stating "Everything" would be blamed on Trump? Keeping in mind that I have provided the original tweet that went viral and it makes no claim "the demographic shows that's exactly how the younger generation people voted", and you are unwilling to provide even one that states that... :lol: So, based on the evidence at hand, people are "idiots" because of the assumptions you have made?

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote: I said people were idiots because they claim the demographic shows that's exactly how the younger generation people voted.

You've been arguing its an indicator and that it doesn't show how they actually voted. You were agreeing with me all along! Jesus. Well done Sis. =D>

Though it would've been easier if you answered the actual question.
So by the same "logic" are you an idiot for stating "Everything" would be blamed on Trump? Keeping in mind that I have provided the original tweet that went viral and it makes no claim "the demographic shows that's exactly how the younger generation people voted", and you are unwilling to provide even one that states that... :lol: So, based on the evidence at hand, people are "idiots" because of the assumptions you have made?
You can call me an idiot if it makes you feel better Sis. :D
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests