Victor Trump-er

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Gimps » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am

bomberdonnie wrote:Is Sismis the most boring c*** on the planet? He would have to be top 10, right?
I like your style.

VOTE 1 : Bomberdonnie

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Gimps » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 am

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
Confirmed.

Maybe you can conjure up a few stats to prove you're not a tool, Sismis?

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
A few randoms you knew from uni. Thanks for the detail.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
Confirmed.

Maybe you can conjure up a few stats to prove you're not a tool, Sismis?
"Dying to reply" = a day later? Just to clarify, the two of you were discussing "the most boring c*** on the planet" and when he would reply? What exciting lives you must lead!

You still haven't responded to the last lot of stats I sent you!

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
A few randoms you knew from uni. Thanks for the detail.
They aren't randoms to me. :)
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Its amusing me that the same people who hysterically decried ditch the witch are the same people wishing Trump death.
Who has done that?
:lol: You're nothing if not predictable Sis. I knew the second I posted you'd be dying to reply. In fact I even mentioned it to Gimps.

If you want I can PM you the names of the people I went to Uni with and you can add them on facebook to read their walls?

I mean I'll be honest that's probably a little weird but if it makes you feel better?
Confirmed.

Maybe you can conjure up a few stats to prove you're not a tool, Sismis?
"Dying to reply" = a day later? Just to clarify, the two of you were discussing "the most boring c*** on the planet" and when he would reply? What exciting lives you must lead!

You still haven't responded to the last lot of stats I sent you!
For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
I'm happy with the result.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 pm

boncer34 wrote: For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
I'm happy with the result.
WOW you must be psychic! :lol:

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by boncer34 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Sismis wrote:
boncer34 wrote: For the record my prediction was that you'd reply to me in less then 24 hours.
I'm happy with the result.
WOW you must be psychic! :lol:
Funny story.

My mates told everyone in one of those buy swap and sell groups I was a medium. I was getting inbox requests for weeks.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by MH_Bomber » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 am

Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6431
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by grassy1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:09 am

Depends how long it takes his own party to Stitch him up and get rid of him.Or,..........Nah,they wouldn't!


Word is,the Republican Establishment hate his Guts even more than before.Kind of rich mind you,given the close numbers in the Senate.

User avatar
BERT
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6291
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by BERT » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:45 am

MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?

mdso
Club Captain
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 am
Location: Merimbula, Far South Coast of N.SW.

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by mdso » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:59 am

MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
When do the elite of "the boys club" make the most money - during a war. So, why not start one because the f'cking economy is feeling a bit depressed. A bit like a lot of us, try being a self funded retiree atm, bloody shocking and there's talk of dropping cash rate again.
My mate and I will have to start cracking it at this rate.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23819
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:40 am

BERT wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?
:lol:
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:45 am

BERT wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?
No issues with a foreign power influencing an election Bert?

When the president is already calling into question the checks and balances that protect that democracy I'd suggest it is well on the way to being a disaster.

User avatar
tonysoprano
Club Captain
Posts: 4332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by tonysoprano » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 am

I think Trump is a dangerously loose cannon. But I'd still prefer him over al-Assad or similar ilk governing some nations around the globe....

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 pm

tonysoprano wrote:I think Trump is a dangerously loose cannon. But I'd still prefer him over al-Assad or similar ilk governing some nations around the globe....
Al-Assad and Trump's strings are pulled by the same person.

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by MH_Bomber » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:45 pm

BERT wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?
But BERT Donald J Trump WAS my candidate. :wink:
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 23819
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:Trumps first 2 weeks have been an utter disaster for democacy and world peace.

Please Yanks impeach him now before he starts WW3.
Hahahahahaha.

You make me laugh.

How is it a disaster for democracy? Because your candidate didn't win?
No issues with a foreign power influencing an election Bert?

When the president is already calling into question the checks and balances that protect that democracy I'd suggest it is well on the way to being a disaster.
Foreign powers have been influencing elections around the world for decades - including the US themselves.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by MH_Bomber » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 am

The latest relevations and resignations only go to show what an unmitigated disaster the Trump experiment has been.

Under any other presidency the idea that aides and advisors were in constant contact with a foreign powers operatives whilst it was known that the said same power was hacking in the opponents election strategy would have meant instant impeachment. Imagine if Obama had been doing this - the Republicans would have been going apoplectic.

Today Trump calls Flynn a wonderful man and blames the media. FFS Trump sacked the guy for the reasons of lack of trust. He is seriously out of his league and as many knew and now know he unfit for office. The fact that he has access to a vast nuclear arsenal is the major worry.

This is Watergate all over again.
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
BERT
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6291
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 am

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by BERT » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 am

MH_Bomber wrote:The latest relevations and resignations only go to show what an unmitigated disaster the Trump experiment has been.

Under any other presidency the idea that aides and advisors were in constant contact with a foreign powers operatives whilst it was known that the said same power was hacking in the opponents election strategy would have meant instant impeachment. Imagine if Obama had been doing this - the Republicans would have been going apoplectic.

Today Trump calls Flynn a wonderful man and blames the media. FFS Trump sacked the guy for the reasons of lack of trust. He is seriously out of his league and as many knew and now know he unfit for office. The fact that he has access to a vast nuclear arsenal is the major worry.

This is Watergate all over again.
Haven't you got over the fact he won yet?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests