Time to Re-Open Asylums

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Time to Re-Open Asylums

Post by BenDoolan »

James Gargasoulas should have been walking the corridors of an asylum instead of ramming a car into pedestrians (and kids) in Bourke Street, Melbourne.

I'm absolutely sick of hearing the same shit over and over - perpetrator was out on bail, perpetrator was regarded as dangerous etc.

Re-open asylums and throw these pieces of shit in there. While we're at it, throw in bail justices and every legal scumbag that allows what happened yesterday. They are just as insane. Social justice warriors can go and get f*****. Time to protect the innocent people in society and do away with the trash.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/kille ... tvr5a.html
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Time to Re-Open Asylums

Post by grassy1 »

This nut will need the protection of Solitary Confinement.

Otherwise someone WILL Get 'Im!

Pretty darn quick!

What an Arsehole! :evil:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Where's Sismis? I need my fix of statistics..
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Thomas Embling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Embling_Hospital needs a few more rooms.

They've come a long way from the Collingwood Stockade that was once the heart of modern North Carlton. Still, they need more spaces.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Are the cops under fire for this?

From whom?Why?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:Are the cops under fire for this?

From whom?Why?
Probably from some fuckbag lawyer and civil liberatarian who witnessed their actions following that scum's carnage. They probably ask "why did they have to drag that poor guy on the ground after they shot and restrained him? They have violated his civil and human rights. They shouldn't have used such force to restrain him".
Essendunny
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

And the pathetic scumbag threatened to kill his girlfriend, her family and himself. Well why didn`t the piece of shit just kill himself and do us all a favour?, to much of a fkng coward that`s why. I can only hope he gets his just desserts inside, quickly and painfully. Nothing but a pathetic waste of space. c***.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Gimps wrote:Where's Sismis? I need my fix of statistics..
What stats would you like? The number of times I've commented on the need for reform in our teatment of mental health and drug dependancy? Or maybe the number of times I've commented on the dangers of DV? E.g. being much more pressing than terrorism or whatever else is on the front cover of the Herald Sun.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Sismis wrote:
What stats would you like? The number of times I've commented on the need for reform in our teatment of mental health and drug dependancy? Or maybe the number of times I've commented on the dangers of DV? E.g. being much more pressing than terrorism or whatever else is on the front cover of the Herald Sun.
I was only looking for statistics, not a diatribe.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

We could start a Diatribe about the Person in question,but he's about to be charged,so then,we can't. #-o

But if one horrible Statistic continues to climb,I don't the defence could mount a reasonable arguement,on whether he gets a Fair Trial.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
I have compiled an exhaustive list of the statistics you have some chance of understanding. Please find following.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:
I have compiled an exhaustive list of the statistics you have some chance of understanding. Please find following.
Still waiting..
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

grassy1 wrote:This nut will need the protection of Solitary Confinement.

Otherwise someone WILL Get 'Im!

Pretty darn quick!

What an Arsehole! :evil:
Lay odds on it, like Karl Williams this guy won't last and nor should he.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

The excuse will be mental illness and/or he was on ice or something. Sorry all of out of excuses? This lunatic needs the green dream! He will be a problem where ever he is. Wonder how he'll like it being some one's bitch, see how tough he is then?
Last edited by mdso on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

grassy1 wrote:Are the cops under fire for this?

From whom? Why?
I don't think they should be they did an excellent job. The only problem might have been they Police didn't fire enough shots. Our courts are clammed up to hell already. Hope they change the bail laws in time. Maybe the idiot who gave the car driver bail before, can do it again. Let them be responsible for this maniac. This homophobe already stabbed his brother and has now killed five people and there are thirty seven injured. And that's not including those who witnessed the drama play out and will process it their own way, in their own time.
Last edited by mdso on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I don't think you can blame the cops . They couldn't open fire in the city's busiest intersection and if they did it would have been a tad harsh to shoot someone for doing doughnuts. Surely it couldn't be predicted that the bloke would start to deliberately run people over.

How he got bail is another matter.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BERT wrote:I don't think you can blame the cops . They couldn't open fire in the city's busiest intersection and if they did it would have been a tad harsh to shoot someone for doing doughnuts. Surely it couldn't be predicted that the bloke would start to deliberately run people over.
What if it had been a terrorist attack and the car boot was filled with explosives?

Also he wasn't just doing doughnuts, he was being followed after stabbing his brother and abducting his girlfriend.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

j-mac31 wrote:
BERT wrote:I don't think you can blame the cops . They couldn't open fire in the city's busiest intersection and if they did it would have been a tad harsh to shoot someone for doing doughnuts. Surely it couldn't be predicted that the bloke would start to deliberately run people over.
What if it had been a terrorist attack and the car boot was filled with explosives?

Also he wasn't just doing doughnuts, he was being followed after stabbing his brother and abducting his girlfriend.
That's something I didn't think of, what if he had have a car full of explosives. The Police I think, did a good job under the circumstances. Shame they didn't fire more shots.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

mdso wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:

That's something I didn't think of, what if he had have a car full of explosives. The Police I think, did a good job under the circumstances. Shame they didn't fire more shots.
They had ample opportunity to ram the car. I don't know why they didn't. Maybe because some stupid ****head lobby group prevents them from doing so...
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

At some point earlier in the day he was stuck in traffic on Chapel St (I know the feeling). Maybe stop him then.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.