Victorian Number Plate Slogan

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Victorian Number Plate Slogan

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:41 am

Time for Daniel Andrews to come out with another number plate slogan for the State. I think it would be appropriate if he created a new slogan "Victoria - The I'm Out On Bail State" or some such.

What a deplorable weak as piss system we have here. Most likely thanks to that shining incompetence - Rob Hulls.

However, I'm not sure who'd make the number plates. Do prisoners still make them? If so, are there any prisoners here in Victoria?

"Victoria - State of Disarray"
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Victorian Number Plate Slogan

Post by grassy1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 am

Harry Beitzel made one or two things with his Mitts,but there's no one to fill the Void,now Harry's in Umpire Heaven,.....or HELL!

Wonder how those Plates if your's would look on those New BP Monitors,Ben.

Quite impressive on your part.Quite Depressing otherwise.

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:14 am

Its interesting though Benny in regards to these youths isn't?

We move them to a stricter adult prison and people are up in arms about how its unfair. Then they break out and people are up in arms nothing is being done.

I'm not a fan of Dan the Man by any stretch but it smells to me that people are having a bit each way and slamming him here no matter what?

Thoughts? And I apologize for veering off topic.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:59 am

Civil libertarians rule the roost...
f*** these criminals, they forgo thier rights when they commit the crime...
Like that piece of shit 18 year old 'tough guy' that beat an elderly lady in Sydney a few days ago...

Bring back tribal style mob justice I say...
Last edited by Crazyman on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:09 am

boncer34 wrote:Its interesting though Benny in regards to these youths isn't?

We move them to a stricter adult prison and people are up in arms about how its unfair. Then they break out and people are up in arms nothing is being done.

I'm not a fan of Dan the Man by any stretch but it smells to me that people are having a bit each way and slamming him here no matter what?

I have no issue about separating youths from adult prisons. Youths should not be locked up with adult scum. They just need to have a youth prison that is adequate and appropriate to house the young criminals. They clearly don't. They've had issues with youth prisons for years and SFA has been done to rectify any of it.

IMO, Victoria has become a dumb, lazy State. They probably think their shit don't stink and that they have the best systems in place across the country. Their dumb, lazy attitude to OHS laws is one example. So it doesn't surprise me that their approach to law & order is just as weak and lazy.

rockhole
Club Captain

Post by rockhole » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:00 pm

BenDoolan wrote:Time for Daniel Andrews to come out with another number plate slogan for the State. I think it would be appropriate if he created a new slogan "Victoria - The I'm Out On Bail State" or some such.

What a deplorable weak as piss system we have here. Most likely thanks to that shining incompetence - Rob Hulls.

However, I'm not sure who'd make the number plates. Do prisoners still make them? If so, are there any prisoners here in Victoria?

"Victoria - State of the Union"
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:14 pm

BenDoolan wrote:

I have no issue about separating youths from adult prisons. Youths should not be locked up with adult scum. They just need to have a youth prison that is adequate and appropriate to house the young criminals. They clearly don't. They've had issues with youth prisons for years and SFA has been done to rectify any of it.

IMO, Victoria has become a dumb, lazy State. They probably think their shit don't stink and that they have the best systems in place across the country. Their dumb, lazy attitude to OHS laws is one example. So it doesn't surprise me that their approach to law & order is just as weak and lazy.
Well they weren't interacting with adults were they? From what I gather the group of them were locked up together seperate from adults, just in the same building.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:47 pm

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Well they weren't interacting with adults were they? From what I gather the group of them were locked up together seperate from adults, just in the same building.
Yep, you tell that to those human rights lawyers who successfully argued their human rights had been violated...

F111
Champion of Essendon

Post by F111 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:02 pm

They need to separate the ringleaders, spread 'em all over the state. The number of available facilities might be an issue.

What do we have for u18 offenders? Turana and Malmsbury? Where else is there?

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:25 am

F111 wrote:What do we have for u18 offenders? Turana and Malmsbury? Where else is there?
The bottom of Port Phillip Bay comes to mind :-"

j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:41 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Yep, you tell that to those human rights lawyers who successfully argued their human rights had been violated...
To Boncer's initial question, I don't think it's the same people complaining - human rights lawyers/lefties are against the "kids" being in adult prisons and put in lockdown in youth prisons, then your Herald Sun/righties types slam the government when the kids get out.

As for Benny's last point, I saw someone point out that these kids end up in jail (and trashing it/breaking out) because they have no respect for the law but then they want to use the law to get them out of adult jail.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Which was my initial point.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:28 pm

BenDoolan wrote:Time for Daniel Andrews to come out with another number plate slogan for the State. I think it would be appropriate if he created a new slogan "Victoria - The I'm Out On Bail State" or some such.

Not sure who makes them now but Corrections lost the contract some time ago.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:53 pm

BenDoolan wrote:

If someone is 18, they can drive, drink, vote, get married, so adult prison it is. People involved in a breach of parole or any violent crime, should NOT be granted bail period. Even if it involves musical cells around the city until a vacancy becomes available.

What is happening in JJ now, is not new, it is just getting more press. I was involved in several break outs, lock downs and one hostage situation in my own home for four days. On another occasion, I had to leave my home for my own safety under advice because of an escape. These situations failed to even make the fourth page of any paper. In Lodden Men's Prison in Castlemaine, twice in Juvenile Justice, once at Dame Phyllis Frost Centre Women's Prison and in my own home. Fact is, the whole system has become too soft. Please don't talk to me about Lawyers and Solicitors, most are only interested in lining their pockets and line their pockets they do. Rights, what a joke!

What about people's rights? People who are threatened, intimidated and injured both inside while at work and outside. When a prisoner/s escapes and are on the run; the people who become victims often, do not fully recover from the experience. The trouble is, Government/s and their Private Contractors, no one takes any responsibility for anything they either overlook or simply fail to do. The hostage situation I was involved in, the prisoner escaped from the Royal Melbourne Hospital while under guard. He said he wasn't going back to prison under any circumstances, took four hostages, was armed and prepared to shoot it out.

Perhaps we ought to take a leaf out of book of some of the US prisons. Where prisoners have to work to eat, plant, grow and produce their own food, clean, sweep, mop, do laundry, no work, no eat. Being sick or injured only with a medical certificate. It is a complete reskilling, learn on the job program which seems to have had a lot of success. Everyone has to get up, make their bed, tidy their room, shave, have breakfast and then be available for work. Unlikely to take off here though. Whatever the US does and it doesn't work, we seem to run with that.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:51 pm

There goes my 3rd Day Shave. :o

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:22 am

j-mac31 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

To Boncer's initial question, I don't think it's the same people complaining - human rights lawyers/lefties are against the "kids" being in adult prisons and put in lockdown in youth prisons, then your Herald Sun/righties types slam the government when the kids get out.

As for Benny's last point, I saw someone point out that these kids end up in jail (and trashing it/breaking out) because they have no respect for the law but then they want to use the law to get them out of adult jail.
Very true

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 am

mdso wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

If someone is 18, they can drive, drink, vote, get married, so adult prison it is. People involved in a breach of parole or any violent crime, should NOT be granted bail period. Even if it involves musical cells around the city until a vacancy becomes available.

What is happening in JJ now, is not new, it is just getting more press. I was involved in several break outs, lock downs and one hostage situation in my own home for four days. On another occasion, I had to leave my home for my own safety under advice because of an escape. These situations failed to even make the fourth page of any paper. In Lodden Men's Prison in Castlemaine, twice in Juvenile Justice, once at Dame Phyllis Frost Centre Women's Prison and in my own home. Fact is, the whole system has become too soft. Please don't talk to me about Lawyers and Solicitors, most are only interested in lining their pockets and line their pockets they do. Rights, what a joke!

What about people's rights? People who are threatened, intimidated and injured both inside while at work and outside. When a prisoner/s escapes and are on the run; the people who become victims often, do not fully recover from the experience. The trouble is, Government/s and their Private Contractors, no one takes any responsibility for anything they either overlook or simply fail to do. The hostage situation I was involved in, the prisoner escaped from the Royal Melbourne Hospital while under guard. He said he wasn't going back to prison under any circumstances, took four hostages, was armed and prepared to shoot it out.

Perhaps we ought to take a leaf out of book of some of the US prisons. Where prisoners have to work to eat, plant, grow and produce their own food, clean, sweep, mop, do laundry, no work, no eat. Being sick or injured only with a medical certificate. It is a complete reskilling, learn on the job program which seems to have had a lot of success. Everyone has to get up, make their bed, tidy their room, shave, have breakfast and then be available for work. Unlikely to take off here though. Whatever the US does and it doesn't work, we seem to run with that.
I like that idea. Perhaps the human rights wank tank will think it's a bit too harsh for them?

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 pm

F111 wrote:They need to separate the ringleaders, spread 'em all over the state. The number of available facilities might be an issue.

What do we have for u18 offenders? Turana and Malmsbury? Where else is there?
Turana doesn't exist anymore. Parkville which is now partly wrecked and apparently not useable currently and Malmsbury. There is plenty of land at Malmsbury I don't know why the Government can't build a Maximum Prison for youth such as we are discussing. No matter where they are housed someone will get raped sooner or later. Unless they are kept in solitary confinement then its self abuse, isn't it?

F111
Champion of Essendon

Post by F111 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Yeah well...I perceive Parkville as "Turana". Same locale, same purpose, different name. They need another one out between Nhill & Underbool.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Perhaps the slogan should be Victoria - The f***** In the Head State

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 46a82996f1