Slut Media

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Slut Media

Post by grassy1 »

Even as a non Liberal voter,the complaint was pointless!Did any f****** Idiot put their name to such a complaint?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 pm The latest media frenzy on creating an outrage about Turnbull holding his grandchild while holding a beer.

FMD, a mum walks free for bashing her child and yet this man gets slammed for doing the most Australian thing - going to the footy, loving his grandchild and having a beer.

This is how mentally ill some sections of media and society has become...
Total beat up. Who exactly was outraged? There were 100 articles on people being outraged about the outrage, but the original article was based on 2 facebook posts...

Baby and beer is fine, but there is no way I'd let my kids anywhere a politician...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 pm The latest media frenzy on creating an outrage about Turnbull holding his grandchild while holding a beer.

FMD, a mum walks free for bashing her child and yet this man gets slammed for doing the most Australian thing - going to the footy, loving his grandchild and having a beer.

This is how mentally ill some sections of media and society has become...
Total beat up. Who exactly was outraged? There were 100 articles on people being outraged about the outrage, but the original article was based on 2 facebook posts...

Baby and beer is fine, but there is no way I'd let my kids anywhere a politician...
Haha :lol:
Essendunny