c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan »

desmondo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:12 am
BenDoolan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:39 pm
desmondo wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:53 pm Any and all the trolling c**** that thought to accuse the parents of Chloe Smith of wrong doing. :evil:

It wouldn`t be bad enough to wake and find your young daughter vanished. Then as the time went on to be accused of having something to do with it. :evil:
Well said Des. (It is Cleo by the way).

The news of her rescue was just a magnificent moment. It was hard not to be emotional hearing the circumstances of her discovery. What a beautiful little girl.

I hope nothing bad happened to her. The guy seems to be in a bad mental state and living in fantasy land. I hope he had no ill intentions other than to look after her.

I feel for the parents. There is absolutely nothing worse than losing a child, not knowing where they are, what has happened to them, and being accused for their disappearance.

My heart goes out to them all.
Ooops, apologies to CLEO :oops:

I think I was just so angry when I wrote that I wasn`t thinking straight. :-" #-o
It’s been a common error - don’t worry. News presenters have often got it wrong. I’ve even said it myself In discussion. Chloe / Cleo is a hard one to get right. You really have to consciously think before saying it lol
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Can’t say too much now a charge or charges have been laid,but generally speaking anyone involved in Hit and Run Accidents at well,well,well. above any speed limit,has to be worthy of a c*** Nomination!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:29 pm Can’t say too much now a charge or charges have been laid,but generally speaking anyone involved in Hit and Run Accidents at well,well,well. above any speed limit,has to be worthy of a c*** Nomination!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Especially after he and his lawyer are crapping on about his "Civil Rights" being trampled on and how the police roughed him up while he was resisting arrest (although he seems to have got the bruise and cut on his face in the accident according to the photos on the day).

What a f****** c***.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Pretty Laughable when those under the Blow Torch for Reckless Acts,cannot accept Responsibility for their Actions.

We’ll have to see this one pans out,s’dreams.

Can you keep me posted on this one from time to time,please?

News travels quickly in Wait Awhile. :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Smug,self satisfied little SHITS in Western Australia,that seem to go about their business looking for a Fight,around Northbridge and Hilarys,only moreso these days and worse,by executing air kicks of their victims!

Must have taken some inspiration from some Cretin at The Old Bailey all those years ago,who took took a flying leap of his own at the Constabulary.Bad stuff,NO Matter what the Provocation was from the WA Police!Such Acts completely undermined any public sympathy he and his family may have garnered and even if he had Won in Court,the WA Public wouldn’t have given too hoots about that!

If you attack a Public Officer regardless of their Provocation,the Conservative WA Public Will ALWAYS take the side of the WA Police,no matter how bad they might look!

Still,we have a new Breed of little Darlings that need a bit of Arse Kicking swiftly delivered to their Backsides,but I guess they think they can’t be touched.Not if the WA Public suddenly turn a blind eye to say,these pricks running into a Bikie Gang and end up measuring their length.

Too bad if they start screaming for Police Protection now,too ironic and unfortunately for them,too late if they’re measuring their length in the streets of Northbridge or the Hilarys Marina Car Park! :roll:

But it might just be the lesson they need in not wanting to start fights for the rest of their Pathetic Lives,but instead changing their lives and others around them for the better.Here’s hoping anyway! [-o<
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Definately nominating any AND ALL of the c**** that are looting flooded homes in Queensland at the mo.

HOW ****** LOW CAN THEY GO?.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:01 pm Definately nominating any AND ALL of the c**** that are looting flooded homes in Queensland at the mo.
:evil:
HOW ****** LOW CAN THEY GO?.
Very low with a Bad Moral Compass,out of control!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

An AWFULL amount of SCUMBAGS in Melbourne’s streets at the moment,plus one in Perth.

The Stabbing Death of a Part Time Basketballer shocked many,but six Cowardly ******** are on the loose after chasing a 16 year old kid,in a planned attack,assaulting and stabbing him viciously to Death.

And some darling has been arrested after allegedly assaulting an 80 year old lady on her way to an appointment early one Perth morning,in the northern suburbs near Wanneroo Rd,rendering the elderly unconscious and without immediate assistance.

We do have some right little charmers in our country,don’t we?

And the Justice system,……………?Not holding my breath for them to do the RIGHT thing!:roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG convicted of Murder,of a 71 year old Woman in her own home,severely Bashing her,leaving her seriously injured and in a pool of blood,then of course denying any part of this Lady’s eventual Death,so severe were her Injuries!

Rot in Hell you f****** Little Prick!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:57 pm The ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG convicted of Murder,of a 71 year old Woman in her own home,severely Bashing her,leaving her seriously injured and in a pool of blood,then of course denying any part of this Lady’s eventual Death,so severe were her Injuries!

Rot in Hell you f****** Little Prick!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
This is gut wrenching. What on earth goes through people’s minds? I know they must be sick, but it really does boggle the mind.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Even these days Windy,we just wonder,……….

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:26 pm Even these days Windy,we just wonder,……….

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Any word on who this crud is?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Nah,we’ll never know who,given he was just shy of 18 when he Dunnit!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Chris Ulhmann
Deborah Knight
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:10 am Chris Ulhmann
Deborah Knight
The Debate last night?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Didn’t see it.

Read about it in Crikey courtesy of David Hardaker.

Journalism has gone to Shit and that Debate,plus the Shrieking Press Gang at supposed Conferences are Proof of that.

It was pretty much Shithouse when Stuart Littlemore hosted his last Program(Littlemore,really Mediawatch)in 2001 and probably long before that! :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:10 am Chris Ulhmann
Deborah Knight
Got The Age today,MH?

Go to the Opinion page.

Seems like Uhlmann is lashing out.

I can’t access it at the moment,as it’s Paywalled.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

To the Rockspiders having a Racist Crack at Docker Players Michael Frederick and Michael Walters.

Seriously You Deadset Dickheads,what have they ever done to you,to cop your puerile Tirade?

********! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Damian (dickhead) Barrett, for his ongoing and seemingly endless attack on James Hird.

His latest rant being. Hird was coach of Essendon during the time it was engaging in activities which may forever be regarded as the most disgraceful episode of questionable performance-enhancing activity in Australian sport.

Well Barrett, just in case you didn`t realise it, EVERY club was pushing the envelope to try and gain what-ever advantage they could over every-one else in the competition, and if they weren`t, then they weren`t doing their job. NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WERE EVER FOUND AT THE CLUB OR IN ANY PLAYER. That we had shitty governance and record keeping was a blight on the club and caused the current situation we find ourselves in. ](*,)
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 am Smug,self satisfied little SHITS in Western Australia,that seem to go about their business looking for a Fight,around Northbridge and Hilarys,only moreso these days and worse,by executing air kicks of their victims!

Must have taken some inspiration from some Cretin at The Old Bailey all those years ago,who took took a flying leap of his own at the Constabulary.Bad stuff,NO Matter what the Provocation was from the WA Police!Such Acts completely undermined any public sympathy he and his family may have garnered and even if he had Won in Court,the WA Public wouldn’t have given too hoots about that!

If you attack a Public Officer regardless of their Provocation,the Conservative WA Public Will ALWAYS take the side of the WA Police,no matter how bad they might look!

Still,we have a new Breed of little Darlings that need a bit of Arse Kicking swiftly delivered to their Backsides,but I guess they think they can’t be touched.Not if the WA Public suddenly turn a blind eye to say,these pricks running into a Bikie Gang and end up measuring their length.

Too bad if they start screaming for Police Protection now,too ironic and unfortunately for them,too late if they’re measuring their length in the streets of Northbridge or the Hilarys Marina Car Park! :roll:

But it might just be the lesson they need in not wanting to start fights for the rest of their Pathetic Lives,but instead changing their lives and others around them for the better.Here’s hoping anyway! [-o<
Heard of another senseless killing over your way grass. A teen was beaten with a pole and eventually died from his injuries days later.

What is going on over there mate?

Gang stuff? Drug stuff?

Sounds anarchanistic :(