c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:41 pm
grassy1 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 am Smug,self satisfied little SHITS in Western Australia,that seem to go about their business looking for a Fight,around Northbridge and Hilarys,only moreso these days and worse,by executing air kicks of their victims!

Must have taken some inspiration from some Cretin at The Old Bailey all those years ago,who took took a flying leap of his own at the Constabulary.Bad stuff,NO Matter what the Provocation was from the WA Police!Such Acts completely undermined any public sympathy he and his family may have garnered and even if he had Won in Court,the WA Public wouldn’t have given too hoots about that!

If you attack a Public Officer regardless of their Provocation,the Conservative WA Public Will ALWAYS take the side of the WA Police,no matter how bad they might look!

Still,we have a new Breed of little Darlings that need a bit of Arse Kicking swiftly delivered to their Backsides,but I guess they think they can’t be touched.Not if the WA Public suddenly turn a blind eye to say,these pricks running into a Bikie Gang and end up measuring their length.

Too bad if they start screaming for Police Protection now,too ironic and unfortunately for them,too late if they’re measuring their length in the streets of Northbridge or the Hilarys Marina Car Park! :roll:

But it might just be the lesson they need in not wanting to start fights for the rest of their Pathetic Lives,but instead changing their lives and others around them for the better.Here’s hoping anyway! [-o<
Heard of another senseless killing over your way grass. A teen was beaten with a pole and eventually died from his injuries days later.

What is going on over there mate?

Gang stuff? Drug stuff?

Sounds anarchanistic :(
Plain Dickhead Stuff Windy!We have plenty of ‘em!Just wish that Dalek that used to be in the shop front window on William Street was Real!Programmed only to Eliminate Prize Dickheads!

EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Vladimir Putin and his Mongrel War Machine!

We should have known there was more to his withdrawal from parts of Ukraine,that may have been seen as a majorembarrassment to him in particular.

But sure enough,the sting in the tail came soon after the withdrawal,with Russia raining a Barrage of Missiles on Kiev,soon after!

c****!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:29 am Vladimir Putin and his Mongrel War Machine!

We should have known there was more to his withdrawal from parts of Ukraine,that may have been seen as a majorembarrassment to him in particular.

But sure enough,the sting in the tail came soon after the withdrawal,with Russia raining a Barrage of Missiles on Kiev,soon after!

c****!

On the other hand, you can salute these guys…

:roll:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Px51U_pfOB4

Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Nazi worshipping doesn’t help Ukraine’s cause.

Still doesn’t excuse Putin and Co,for pushing things to the brink!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:01 pm Nazi worshipping doesn’t help Ukraine’s cause.

When the neo nazis have bombed the crap out of east Ukraine since 2014, someone had to do something.

Russia, France and Germany made attempts to resolve the problem in Ukraine with the Minsk Agreements, but they were sabotaged by US interference. Surprise, surprise.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:59 pm
grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:01 pm Nazi worshipping doesn’t help Ukraine’s cause.

When the neo nazis have bombed the crap out of east Ukraine since 2014, someone had to do something.

Russia, France and Germany made attempts to resolve the problem in Ukraine with the Minsk Agreements, but they were sabotaged by US interference. Surprise, surprise.
Now that wouldn’t surprise me!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The IRAN Government!

AN ABSOLUTE PARIAH STATE!!!!!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Vladimir Putin yet again.

Triggering Tsunami’s with Nuclear Missiles?

Even as an admirer of Castro,what a Complete and Utter Total Arsehole and c*** you Are!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:03 am Vladimir Putin yet again.

Even as an admirer of Castro,what a Complete and Utter Total Arsehole and c*** you Are!

What’s happened?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:28 am

What’s happened?
Oh he just made that recent boast!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:43 am
BenDoolan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:28 am

What’s happened?
Oh he just made that recent boast!
Oh, is that all.

Cool.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I'd like to nominate the women in the gym who recored someone supposedly looking at her when there was only a glance and probably because she was talking to herself.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Vic Forrests and their Dirt zFiles!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

robrulz5 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:26 pm I'd like to nominate the women in the gym who recored someone supposedly looking at her when there was only a glance and probably because she was talking to herself.
Yep. Had some bird try to get me thrown out of my gym.

I go with my wife you f***wit. I ain't looking at you.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

boncer34 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:13 pm
robrulz5 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:26 pm I'd like to nominate the women in the gym who recored someone supposedly looking at her when there was only a glance and probably because she was talking to herself.

I go with my wife you f******. I ain't looking at you.
It's a very strange trend that needs to be stopped.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

robrulz5 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:04 am

I saw the footage she took as "proof."

My wife was literally squatting facing her, I'm behind her spotting her and somehow the self absorbed mole thought I was staring at her as she was bent over a bench doing god knows what.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

boncer34 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:24 am
robrulz5 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:04 am

I saw the footage she took as "proof."

My wife was literally squatting facing her, I'm behind her spotting her and somehow the self absorbed mole thought I was staring at her as she was bent over a bench doing god knows what.
They are looking to become insta famous. A guy called Joey Swoll calls them out online and it's a good watch.

I'm glad I go to the gym at 4am when its empty and any girls that do come in are there to train.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I’m not a fan of Candice Warner,née Falzon.

For various reasons,including the rather silly Dunny encounter with Sonny Bill Williams.

Recent interviews about such days,had her breaking down frequently,but not naming the Guilty Party which made her Life a complete misery.

It became Clear as Mud who it was.That Shit Rag called The Daily Telegraph.Well Candice,this one’s a Freebie for you,when I nominate the Daily Telegraph as Complete and Utter c****!!!!!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I’m not a fan of Candice Warner,née Falzon.

For various reasons,including the rather silly Dunny encounter with Sonny Bill Williams.

Recent interviews about such days,had her breaking down frequently,but not naming the Guilty Party which made her Life a complete misery.

It became Clear as Mud who it was.That Shit Rag called The Daily Telegraph.Well Candice,this one’s a Freebie for you,when I nominate the Daily Telegraph as Complete and Utter c****!!!!!
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Conner McGregor a definate c... for beating up the mascot... weak as piss. Sucker punched him, then hit him again when he was on the ground. DOG.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/american- ... 2d30a096ea