c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:33 pm Conner McGregor a definate c... for beating up the mascot... weak as piss. Sucker punched him, then hit him again when he was on the ground. DOG.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/american- ... 2d30a096ea
Given the circus that lot are,it wasn’t part of an act was it,Des?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am
desmondo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:33 pm Conner McGregor a definate c... for beating up the mascot... weak as piss. Sucker punched him, then hit him again when he was on the ground. DOG.

The guy ended up in hospital
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:11 am
grassy1 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am

The guy ended up in hospital
That often happened in the WWF and WCW as well.Staged Act Gond wrong!

If it wann’t staged,then Agree Completely with the nomination.I’m not a fan of him myself,so I guess it was just too easy for me to stick the Boots in.

I’ll save that for Linda Reynolds sometime.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

And Linda is pretty much part of that Conga line of Complete and Utter c**** in the Right Wing Political and Media Establishment!

Big Deal if Tanya hurt your feelings Linda!

This whole mess Boils down to the Appalling way your Lousy government handled Brittney Higgins initial complaint!

You and your Prime Minister who Crikey’s Bernard Keane pretty much pegged him for outright Lying,couldn’t have looked more Incompetent if you tried!

Chuck in the Scumbags in the main,from News Corp and 7WestMedia and you have yourself a Nasty Pack of Bastards,who sought and still seek to Destroy 2 people who in their desperation for Justice,Dared to upset the Establishment and you’ll find yourself on the wrong side of History,Linda Petal!

Because no matter how you Desperado’s try and paint,Higgins,Sharaz,Wilkinson and Gallacher,it’s you lot who are going to look like the Absolute Arseholes in all this.

And that’s even allowing for any ABC plus others’ Fuckups in their treatment of Bruce Lehrman.Whether Lehrman is Innocent or otherwise Linda,the simple fact is Brittney Higgins was Raped and ultimately,she above all others in this sordid matter has been denied her day in Court!

Deal with it Linda Dear!

Funnily enough,you did have a tiny shred of a conscience,when you realised you f***** up,broke down,having badly let down a young lady in distress and in desperate need of help!

But once the Self Serving Hounds in your miserable for Women Political Party got to you,you changed your tune and went Feral on the Girl,didn’t you Linda?!?!?!?!?

Pity!

It’s one thing to call Brittney “a lying cow”!But to let that Conga Line of Absolute Arseholes(Toecutting Juniors included) to turn you into a Desperate,Miserable Cow,is another!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Oh Geez!

Now Lidia Thorpe has dropped a keg of Dynamite on the whole kit and kaboodle!

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

A 'group' nomination from me. The English cricket team. Talk about whinging poms. Smart work by Carey, absolutely with-in the rules. Bairstow has dismissed batsmen in the same manner. Yet they say we 'cheated'. All the vitriol is purely to take the focus off the fact that they are 2 nil down. vingertje =D> vingertje
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:22 pm A 'group' nomination from me. The English cricket team. Talk about whinging poms. Smart work by Carey, absolutely with-in the rules. Bairstow has dismissed batsmen in the same manner. Yet they say we 'cheated'. All the vitriol is purely to take the focus off the fact that they are 2 nil down. vingertje =D> vingertje
Yep,Des.

Pretty much sums it up!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I nominate me for taking three years to show up again.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Megan wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:53 pm I nominate me for taking three years to show up again.
Welcome back Megan!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Don't get used to it I'll likely vanish again :mrgreen:

What have I missed, how is everyone??
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Megan wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:38 pm Don't get used to it I'll likely vanish again :mrgreen:

I’ll start.

Doing ok.

3 Main Footy Clubs are a mixed bag.One of my Teams are Undefeated after 10 games from 16,then hopefully 2 Winning Finals.

Cricket’s great,even with only 263 in the bank today.

Perth’s a bit wet and dreary at the moment.I guess that makes 2 of ‘em this time of year.

Middle aged bod playing the odd trick on me,but generally ok.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:49 am
Megan wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:38 pm Don't get used to it I'll likely vanish again :mrgreen:

I’ll start.

Doing ok.

3 Main Footy Clubs are a mixed bag.One of my Teams are Undefeated after 10 games from 16,then hopefully 2 Winning Finals.

Cricket’s great,even with only 263 in the bank today.

Perth’s a bit wet and dreary at the moment.I guess that makes 2 of ‘em this time of year.

Middle aged bod playing the odd trick on me,but generally ok.
You're upright and on this side of terra firma Grassy, can't complain about that!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The previous Coalition Government,particularly those chiefly responsible alongside some high ranking public servants for -

Robodebt

1st Class c****!

Time to start packing your parliamentary desk for you in particular,Scummo!

Absolute c***!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:58 am The previous Coalition Government,particularly those chiefly responsible alongside some high ranking public servants for -

Robodebt

1st Class c****!

Absolute c***!
And should be heading for the fkng clink
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 am
grassy1 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:58 am The previous Coalition Government,particularly those chiefly responsible alongside some high ranking public servants for -

Robodebt

1st Class c****!

Absolute c***!
And should be heading for the fkng clink
Should be,but probably won’t!lI’ll believe it when I see it! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Rupert Murdoch’s UK Sun.

Gee,something tells me Rupe’s about to have Egg All over his c*** Empire!
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Anonymous, because we don`t quite know who were the responsible c*** or c**** that cheated to win the last test. How does a cricket ball that`s doing f*** all through the air (and is almost as soft as a tennis ball) get swapped for a ball that`s almost newish looking, with a pronounced seam that 'hoops' through the air. LIKE FOR LIKE I thought it should be.
To me it was blatant cheating, and the responsible c***/s should be punished. Gotta be a c*** to cheat in plain sight in international sport. :-"
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

In Reading Story after Story in Crikey that makes you want to hire a Dumpster to Chunder,this nomination is Pure and Simple!

QANTAS!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

With each Story I read,particularly involving Pilots,things just keep getting messier for the Once Pride of the Nation,Airline Carrier!

The Flying Kangaroo is in mortal danger of having more than 1 Crash Landing!

FMD,fans of Rainman should Stop Watching that scene involving Ray citing QANTAS as a Safe Airline.

No more!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:58 am With each Story I read,particularly involving Pilots,things just keep getting messier for the Once Pride of the Nation,Airline Carrier!

The Flying Kangaroo is in mortal danger of having more than 1 Crash Landing!

FMD,fans of Rainman should Stop Watching that scene involving Ray citing QANTAS as a Safe Airline.

No more!

It’s a pig of an organisation.

I have my biases against them, but their conduct and “customer service” is despicable.

The federal government ensures their arrogance and greed flourishes, and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least that there is vested interest behind it all (shares).

They can GAGF.
Essendunny