c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 24684
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm

tonysoprano wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:34 pm
I'm reading a book on the sandy hook gun tragedy back in 2012. Of course the perpetrator was clearly unwell, possibly a c***.

But after doing some wider reading there are others who claim the whole thing was a fake - made up to try and push for tighter gun controls. What sort of c*** would do this when dead kids are being taken away from their school?

I give up. Everyone is full of shit.

Edit: there's also a 400+ page book called "no one died at sandy hook" - f*** me.
With you on this. Cannot believe the depths humans can go to dismiss the massacre of poor innocent kids as “fake”. FMD, I never thought there would be anything more sicker than the perpetrator of Sandy Hook. How wrong can one be.

Oh, and no planes crashed into the twin towers either...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am

Plenty of C**ts in Perth in recent times who commit Serious Assault and then some.

We had a nice old Barney last week in Canning Vale involving 2 Gangs,that ended up in an Irish kid going through a Car Window and not making it.

Not far off was another young fella,leaving a Tavern,who was set upon from out of nowhere,by 7 or 8 Cowardly C**ts and ended up in Hospital with severe facial wounds and 2 Badly damaged kidneys,one of which was badly split.

Then there seems to be an ever increasing amount of attacks on our Senior Citizens,by an ever increasing amount of 1st Class C**ts in a town formerly known as little old Perth.

I suppose we're not the only place in the country,where this kind of shit happens,but gee it annoys the shit out of me,there's an ever increasing amount of C**ts in my hometown.

And Magistrates who seem to let such Smug,Smartsrse C**ts off the Hook and out the Door.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's the go with these 2 kids assaulted in Cranbourne?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 24684
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:42 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am
Plenty of C**ts in Perth in recent times who commit Serious Assault and then some.

We had a nice old Barney last week in Canning Vale involving 2 Gangs,that ended up in an Irish kid going through a Car Window and not making it.

Not far off was another young fella,leaving a Tavern,who was set upon from out of nowhere,by 7 or 8 Cowardly C**ts and ended up in Hospital with severe facial wounds and 2 Badly damaged kidneys,one of which was badly split.

Then there seems to be an ever increasing amount of attacks on our Senior Citizens,by an ever increasing amount of 1st Class C**ts in a town formerly known as little old Perth.

I suppose we're not the only place in the country,where this kind of shit happens,but gee it annoys the shit out of me,there's an ever increasing amount of C**ts in my hometown.

And Magistrates who seem to let such Smug,Smartsrse C**ts off the Hook and out the Door.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's the go with these 2 kids assaulted in Cranbourne?
Magistrates are the biggest c**** of the lot
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Yeah,know what you're saying Ben.They're right up there,especially when I hear the Sob Stories of the crooks being bought,then a soft sentence follows.

But the Crooks take the Cake on many counts for being 1st Class C**ts!

Do you know what happened in Cranbourne?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 24684
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 pm
Yeah,know what you're saying Ben.They're right up there,especially when I hear the Sob Stories of the crooks being bought,then a soft sentence follows.

But the Crooks take the Cake on many counts for being 1st Class C**ts!

Do you know what happened in Cranbourne?
No idea. Not confusing it with Werribee?

The way I see it, these mind f***** cretins have some sort of issue with their brains, so one can understand their cuntishness. But what’s these despicable Magistrates Excuse?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:01 pm

The case of the 15 year old getting Thumped with a Metal Pole last night?

I thought I heard Cranbourne being mentioned in that Incident this morning.If not,I heard wrong.

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 3559
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by s'dreams » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm

The two ******** who decided to mow down pedestrians on Elizabeth and Flinders Streets today.

Scum.

Thank god that no-one has died so far (and hopefully there won't be any deaths or permanent injuries).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6782
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: c*** nominations

Post by Crazyman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:22 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm
The two ******** who decided to mow down pedestrians on Elizabeth and Flinders Streets today.

Scum.

Thank god that no-one has died so far (and hopefully there won't be any deaths or permanent injuries).
Definite c****.
May they rot in the deepest pits of hell.
Prayers for the victims and thier families.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 am

s'dreams wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm
The two ******** who decided to mow down pedestrians on Elizabeth and Flinders Streets today.

Scum.

Thank god that no-one has died so far (and hopefully there won't be any deaths or permanent injuries).
It was a right C**t,having to miss this trip to Melbourne,but now I'm starting to wonder,if they might have nailed me,crook leg and all.

I often wondered around the vicinity of Elizabeth and Flinders when in town.

What a pair of right C**ts!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sincere and kind thoughts to victims,their families and friends.

User avatar
robbie67
Essendon Legend
Posts: 16051
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:00 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by robbie67 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Stupid c****. Wendy Hill and Dumbo Paddy.

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7786
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: c*** nominations

Post by Gimps » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Tano.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:56 am

It seems like your Kids of African Origin are running amok in Melbourne again.

When the Cops tried to arrest a couple of wrongdoers in the city,they were set upon by a mob that seemed to turn up out of nowhere and started to assault members of your constabulary.

People are people,whatever their origin and I'm cool with that.But if they want to act like out and out Hoods,then they become a bunch of right C**ts!

No Ifs,No Buts! :evil:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:10 am

The Australian Government might want to explain why it should not be labelled a bunch of C**ts,after a Western Coslition bombing raid on Yemen,.resulted in 109 deaths in the past week,mainly children?

Amazing who we jump into bed with,including a Dictatorial Government in Saudi Arabia.

Well,Minister Bishop?You go 1st!Explain yourselves! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin need to know there are some Mass Murderers of the passengers from Flight MH 17,that need to be brought to Jutice to answer for that Crime!

And China needs to know,unless Taiwan hands itself over willingly,it is still Recogised as a Nation,even if Pissweak Politicians don’t recognise Taiwan!!!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 24684
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 am

grassy1 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am
Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin need to know there are some Mass Murderers of the passengers from Flight MH 17,that need to be brought to Jutice to answer for that Crime!

And China needs to know,unless Taiwan hands itself over willingly,it is still Recogised as a Nation,even if Pissweak Politicians don’t recognise Taiwan!!!
What a f****** farce the American Presidency has become. Absolute laughing stock. That f****** charade Trump has just done has shown the world what a complete incompetent he is. And what an embarrassment to try and backpedal by hilariously saying “it was misunderstood because of one word I got wrong in the speech”. Nice try f***wit - and to those advisors and agencies who made him say it.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 am

Scriptwriters must be from World Championship Wrestling.

Still,if that makes the Rustbelt voters happy,.... :roll:

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15153
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by F111 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:58 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 am
grassy1 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am
Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin need to know there are some Mass Murderers of the passengers from Flight MH 17,that need to be brought to Jutice to answer for that Crime!

And China needs to know,unless Taiwan hands itself over willingly,it is still Recogised as a Nation,even if Pissweak Politicians don’t recognise Taiwan!!!
What a f****** farce the American Presidency has become. Absolute laughing stock. That f****** charade Trump has just done has shown the world what a complete incompetent he is. And what an embarrassment to try and backpedal by hilariously saying “it was misunderstood because of one word I got wrong in the speech”. Nice try f****** - and to those advisors and agencies who made him say it.
He has enough support unfortunately. There's a vocal minority, but his support of the gun lobby and the general nationalism has him with some solid backing.

Of course, an election will tell us how moronic or not the collective population of the USA really is.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:23 am

Mmmm,Peter Dutton and Gil McLachlan lumped in the same basket.

I find that most amusing.

Nannygate!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Easy choice if you’re a member of the Wagner family in Queensland and you want to add the above word,to the list of other descriptions given to a Certain Shock Jock!

Alan Jones

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7295
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 am

Alan Jones again,who else?!

This time for his Everest Rant,which got the Premier of NSW cowering in fear and the aspiring Premier meekly following! :roll: :evil:

And a Didgraced Cop facing charges for Disgracefull threats against Sarah Hanson-Young’s Daughter!

Post Reply