c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:57 am

Thanks for the link Ben.

Yep,saw that.Plenty of discussion on Aunty naturally,even if 9 or 7 broke that story,which I doubt they would have,unless maybe Liam Bartlett got up a head of steam.But Rupert’s Rags?Can you see anything yet?

I can’t,but surely I missed something.Couldn’t avoid Rita,or the Nut and Bolt!

I wouldn’t mind hearing Neil Mitchell on this,........Loved hearing him stick the boots into Dutton and Cash a couple of weeks back.

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:10 am

Grassy1 It will be on IView but be warned. Seriously be warned especially if you love animals and have a soft spot for horses.
Regards

MH_Bomber

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am

Grassy1 It will be on IView but be warned. Seriously be warned especially if you love animals and have a soft spot for horses.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Thanks MH,already seen one image and that was enough.

Now,comes the great debate.

How did New South Wales Racing CEO,Peter Vlandys look in his Interview with Jones,compared to the ABC Reporter,who uncovered this Scandal for starters?Crazyman,you’re in Sydney.Did Jones give Vlandys a nice old free ride?

Did Neil Mitchell have a bit to say about this?

Are News Limited continuing to look silly on this,by acting like the story doesn’t exist?And 7WestMedia for good measure? :roll:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:31 pm

By the way,did you get my PM,MH?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Ok,never mind the Pm.

Did you watch Mediawatch tonight?

Add 3 more to the above Category,not for the 1st time I suspect.Certainly the 1st 2.

Jones,Hadley and Vlandys.

You Dickheads!Take a good look and realise the Thoroughbred Industry has a Major Problem.If you don’t believe me,talk to Lee Freedman and jeez,Bruce!I’ve given poor old Bruce flak over the years,but Shit,he put his finger right on the pulse on Saturday.

Even if the Thoroughbred Racing Industry is not as Guilty as it seems in The Court of Public Opinion,it Has to Do Better to ensure the weight of Negative Opinion doesn’t send it to the Shithole!

The Ridiculously Apalling Blind Eye turned by News Limited,Jones and Hadley And 7WestMedia wouldn’t have helped Thoroughbred Racing One Bit!Alan Jones can be as Smug as he wants about his Role in Saving New South Wales Greyhound Racing,but he might’t get as far this time,if the National Mood turns Ugly about the Dreadfull way horses of any kind were treated!

I sure hope not,but Jones and Mates should seriously consider a future Without Thoroughbred Racing!