c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:57 am

Thanks for the link Ben.

Yep,saw that.Plenty of discussion on Aunty naturally,even if 9 or 7 broke that story,which I doubt they would have,unless maybe Liam Bartlett got up a head of steam.But Rupert’s Rags?Can you see anything yet?

I can’t,but surely I missed something.Couldn’t avoid Rita,or the Nut and Bolt!

I wouldn’t mind hearing Neil Mitchell on this,........Loved hearing him stick the boots into Dutton and Cash a couple of weeks back.

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:10 am

Grassy1 It will be on IView but be warned. Seriously be warned especially if you love animals and have a soft spot for horses.
Regards

MH_Bomber

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am

Grassy1 It will be on IView but be warned. Seriously be warned especially if you love animals and have a soft spot for horses.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Thanks MH,already seen one image and that was enough.

Now,comes the great debate.

How did New South Wales Racing CEO,Peter Vlandys look in his Interview with Jones,compared to the ABC Reporter,who uncovered this Scandal for starters?Crazyman,you’re in Sydney.Did Jones give Vlandys a nice old free ride?

Did Neil Mitchell have a bit to say about this?

Are News Limited continuing to look silly on this,by acting like the story doesn’t exist?And 7WestMedia for good measure? :roll:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:31 pm

By the way,did you get my PM,MH?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Ok,never mind the Pm.

Did you watch Mediawatch tonight?

Add 3 more to the above Category,not for the 1st time I suspect.Certainly the 1st 2.

Jones,Hadley and Vlandys.

You Dickheads!Take a good look and realise the Thoroughbred Industry has a Major Problem.If you don’t believe me,talk to Lee Freedman and jeez,Bruce!I’ve given poor old Bruce flak over the years,but Shit,he put his finger right on the pulse on Saturday.

Even if the Thoroughbred Racing Industry is not as Guilty as it seems in The Court of Public Opinion,it Has to Do Better to ensure the weight of Negative Opinion doesn’t send it to the Shithole!

The Ridiculously Apalling Blind Eye turned by News Limited,Jones and Hadley And 7WestMedia wouldn’t have helped Thoroughbred Racing One Bit!Alan Jones can be as Smug as he wants about his Role in Saving New South Wales Greyhound Racing,but he might’t get as far this time,if the National Mood turns Ugly about the Dreadfull way horses of any kind were treated!

I sure hope not,but Jones and Mates should seriously consider a future Without Thoroughbred Racing!

desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:12 pm

ANY BASTARD that deliberately lights bushfires...

If that fire causes the death of some poor innocent or brave fire fighter, then they should face a manslaughter charge. If it destroys property then the arsonist should lose every cent he/she owns, should be forced to sell all possesions including property and compensate the affected parties as much as possible.

A minmum of 15 years (NO EARLY RELEASE BULLSHIT) for any perpetrator, needs to be enforced whether the fire costs a lives or not.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:28 pm

desmondo wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:12 pm
ANY BASTARD that deliberately lights bushfires...

If that fire causes the death of some poor innocent or brave fire fighter, then they should face a manslaughter charge. If it destroys property then the arsonist should lose every cent he/she owns, should be forced to sell all possesions including property and compensate the affected parties as much as possible.

A minmum of 15 years (NO EARLY RELEASE BULLSHIT) for any perpetrator, needs to be enforced whether the fire costs a lives or not.
They should be treated like terrorists. That’s what they are in my opinion. Sent to Guantanamo Bay and chained to a rock.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:18 am

Any Danger of the Long arm of the Law,pinching these BASTARDS of late? :evil:

s'dreams
Club Captain

Post by s'dreams » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:43 pm

I'll lay you odds that the two Bundoora fires today were lit by shitheads with too much free time on their hands and not enough brain cells to form a synapse.

Get the f****** to break rocks in Antarctica.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Yep,

Antartica or in the deadpan heat,way out west of Birdsville.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:23 am

Is it me,or has the Media stopped reporting whether or not,fires are deliberately lit?

Does that follow the practice of live suicides not being reported?

So what’s the rationale of all this,if that’s the case,especially in the 1st instant?Reckon the public should know,in the 1st case,so people who can spot a firebug a mile off,can be on the lookout for them,attempting to continue their disgusting behaviour.

I suppose it prevents the risks of vigilantism,in case someone took the law into their own hands and got the wrong person for starters.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:02 am

FIREBUGS YET AGAIN!

Without even knowing how many they’ve lit lately(and might be only 1 for all I know),but they’re c**** anyway! :evil:

It’s not the 1st time they’ve been nominated and it Certainly won’t be the last! :roll: :evil:

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:09 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:02 am
FIREBUGS YET AGAIN!

Without even knowing how many they’ve lit lately(and might be only 1 for all I know),but they’re c**** anyway! :evil:

It’s not the 1st time they’ve been nominated and it Certainly won’t be the last! :roll: :evil:
There is a possibility that terrorists are involved as well. Not that the media would report it, or even have a clue, but security reports around 10 years ago stated this could be one of their strategies to cause absolute mayhem.

Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:03 pm

It could be terrorists,greenies,religious nutcases of any belief.Or it can be the plain old firebugs lighting deliberately lit fires.

Who knows?

But whoever lights them deliberately Must be Caught,charged,convicted and put away for a very long time!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:12 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:03 pm
It could be terrorists,greenies,religious nutcases of any belief.Or it can be the plain old firebugs lighting deliberately lit fires.

Who knows?

But whoever lights them deliberately Must be Caught,charged,convicted and put away for a very long time!
They’re all terrorists in my view. They should be treated as such.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Yes,I had the same thought myself yesterday,listening to Justin Smith on Channel 9 Radio(are you getting that over ride on AW?).

Whoever deliberately lights any fire(outside authorised Land Management Burns),that threatens Publivc Safety and/or Life,should be treated harshly by the Law,be it by an Act of Terrorism or straight out Murder.

Mind you,it shits me when The Department of Land Management stuff up their “controlled burns”,due to “unforeseen changes in weather!”No one’s going to convict for these stuff ups,but a kick up the arse is warranted from time to time,when they go wrong,as necessary as they are. :roll:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Politicians and Magistrates.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:32 pm

People of any political persuasion spreading misinformation about Fires.

I know I’ve been big on Arson(and the lack media reporting it)but that comes down to a flawed twist of human thinking(or lack of it).

But saying that 200 Fires have been Deliberately lit by ecoterrorists(or alternatively religious fundamentalists),is beyond the pale,not helpfull to the crisis at hand and certainly qualifies for a c*** nomination.

I saw this after bumping into a report,courtesy of a link to the ABC site on Ozfooty.

desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:43 pm

And now we have f****** LOOTERS :evil: :evil: :evil:

Like it`s not bad enough to lose everything you've ever owned, and in some cases even loved ones as well, these rock-apes want to loot.

One can only hope they get what they deserve once caught, but some-how I doubt they will. :evil:
Last edited by desmondo on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.