c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:17 pm

That vile pig who pulled a shotgun on an elderly couple as they left a gaming venue. He pulled the trigger twice - intent on killing them, but the gun didn’t fire. I hope you get what’s coming to you, you disgusting c***. And I hope it’s a bullet between the eyes that splatters whatever shit that occupies your head.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:48 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:17 pm
That vile pig who pulled a shotgun on an elderly couple as they left a gaming venue. He pulled the trigger twice - intent on killing them, but the gun didn’t fire. I hope you get what’s coming to you, you disgusting c***. And I hope it’s a bullet between the eyes that splatters whatever shit that occupies your head.
That'd be too good for him BD, something that cripples him for life and leaves him in chronic pain, so he has no enjoyment of life whatsoever and is reminded constantly of what he did.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 pm

nudder12 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:48 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:17 pm
That'd be too good for him BD, something that cripples him for life and leaves him in chronic pain, so he has no enjoyment of life whatsoever and is reminded constantly of what he did.
Yep, fair point nudder! I’ll drink to that

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Hahaha FMD, I’m just watching that new Paramedics show and lo and behold, some f****** scum pulls up next to the ambulance and says “it’s ok to assault bastards like you, I would do it right now”. I hope and pray that mother****** ends up wrapped up around a pole and the paramedics just drive on by...

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 pm
Hahaha FMD, I’m just watching that new Paramedics show and lo and behold, some f****** scum pulls up next to the ambulance and says “it’s ok to assault bastards like you, I would do it right now”. I hope and pray that mother****** ends up wrapped up around a pole and the paramedics just drive on by...
Karma, huh? I dunno about it. Seems too often it doesn't happen for us to witness it. Maybe it happens in their next life or something. Or maybe it doesn't happen at all, ever. Needs to be some new thing that gives more immediate revenge/payback that we can all acknowledge and say "yep, they got theirs".

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:52 pm

nudder12 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Karma, huh? I dunno about it. Seems too often it doesn't happen for us to witness it. Maybe it happens in their next life or something. Or maybe it doesn't happen at all, ever. Needs to be some new thing that gives more immediate revenge/payback that we can all acknowledge and say "yep, they got theirs".
Indeed.

Waiting for the day when I turn on the 6 o’clock news to hear...

“An armed and violent intruder was killed today when the home owner threw him down a flight of stairs causing a fractured skull and severe bleeding on the brain”

I would then walk into my kitchen, grab a bottle of champers, and pop the cork. Celebrate I will 🍾🥂

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:52 pm
nudder12 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Indeed.

Waiting for the day when I turn on the 6 o’clock news to hear...

“An armed and violent intruder was killed today when the home owner threw him down a flight of stairs causing a fractured skull and severe bleeding on the brain”

I would then walk into my kitchen, grab a bottle of champers, and pop the cork. Celebrate I will 🍾🥂
[-o< [-o< [-o<
Except...again, the end is too quick for them in this way, they deserve to die/live painfully and slowly. But your plan is a very close second :)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:12 am

Hate for it to happen,but the way the world is going right now,in the event of Martial Law being imposed,meaning severe penalties applying to violent criminals,I’d be curious to know what the Penalty would be for Attempted Murder?!

Perhaps such Arseholes might have to let such a possibility sink in,to make them realise the terrible consequences of their crime,in more ways than one. :-"

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:19 am

Same deal for the 2 Arseholes who Seriously Assaulted an Iranian Tourist,minding her own business at Cottesloe Beach,starting with the old BS smokes request.

At the very least,they better not hope nine if her rellies over here,aren’t 6Ft 10 and Built like the proverbial Shit Brickhouse!

Look over your shoulders for the rest of your miserable life,Arseholes! :evil:

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Just curious and would like to know how it is that Dean Robinson has accelerated his position in his recent employment. Seems he has leap frogged over people employed in the Company for ten years and longer. He is either highly intelligent and really good at whatever it is he does and/or; he has friends in very high places. Will probably end up working at AFL House in the future.

F*ck U Deano, you deserve the double finger award. =D> =D> =D>
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am

mdso wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm
Just curious and would like to know how it is that Dean Robinson has accelerated his position in his recent employment. Seems he has leap frogged over people employed in the Company for ten years and longer. He is either highly intelligent and really good at whatever it is he does and/or; he has friends in very high places. Will probably end up working at AFL House in the future.

F*ck U Deano, you deserve the double finger award. =D> =D> =D>
I thought he was involved in the Sydney Roosters where his brother is coach. He was on the field after they won the grand final.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 pm

He is involved with the club his brother coaches. But he also works for Deloiettes (maybe wrong spelling) or did and has recently been promoted, apparently, over others in the company who are very senior to him. This company does work for the AFL.

Some people are born lucky sons of guns, aren't they? ](*,)
Nothing usually happens until something happens.