c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 am

Plus Politicians and their parties.

They’re the ones that need to make sure Leguslation on Criminal Acts watertight.The public is often left wondering,if they ever do their jobs properly here.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:44 am

A new nomination.

Read a story about The Gang of Six,up to all manner of mischief in Melbourne.

Charming lot they are.Hopefully,they are judged on The Content of their Character and therefore Justice MIGHT be served!

What do you think folks?

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4284
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by s'dreams » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Brenton Tarrant ... rot in hell
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

nudder12
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 2097
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by nudder12 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm
Brenton Tarrant ... rot in hell
Indeed....after he's had hell on earth first.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:27 am

Add a few adjectives to describe this murdering bastard!

Twit!Moron!f***wit!Arsehole!Mad as a March Hare!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25758
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 am

Just men in general. I’m ashamed to be one. Virtually all atrocities on earth have been done by men. We are a c*** of a species.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:49 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm
Brenton Tarrant ... rot in hell
Indeed, dig a deep hole,(even make him do it) throw in some quicklime, make him kneel beside it, then put a bullet through the back of his head. Cheap, very effective and the community doesn`t have to pay to keep the scum alive.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 am
Just men in general. I’m ashamed to be one. Virtually all atrocities on earth have been done by men. We are a c*** of a species.
Almost Fully concur.

There have been some good men,but sadly they seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

A good example of an unlikely alliance from an outsider’s angle,would be the relationship between a Hindu and Muslim.

Mohondas K Gandhi and Maulana Abdul Azad.

Azad was much respected by Hindus and did a lot for India’s Independence and and Hindu/Muslim Unity with Non Violence.He was also noted in the Academic Arena,with a National Education Day names in his honour.

2 Good Men.

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4284
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by s'dreams » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 am
Just men in general. I’m ashamed to be one. Virtually all atrocities on earth have been done by men. We are a c*** of a species.
Almost Fully concur.

There have been some good men,but sadly they seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

A good example of an unlikely alliance from an outsider’s angle,would be the relationship between a Hindu and Muslim.

Mohondas K Gandhi and Maulana Abdul Azad.

Azad was much respected by Hindus and did a lot for India’s Independence and and Hindu/Muslim Unity with Non Violence.He was also noted in the Academic Arena,with a National Education Day names in his honour.

2 Good Men.
Most people would be suprised to know that India has 170 odd million Muslims which is about 14% of its population (by contrast Pakistan has 195 million people 97% Muslim). Not all Muslims wanted to leave India at the separation. Mountbatten mucked that one up.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4284
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by s'dreams » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:04 pm

I know I nominated Brenton Tarrant, but Fraser Anning would have to win hands down most months.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 am

s'dreams wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm
grassy1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 am
Just men in general. I’m ashamed to be one. Virtually all atrocities on earth have been done by men. We are a c*** of a species.
Almost Fully concur.

There have been some good men,but sadly they seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

A good example of an unlikely alliance from an outsider’s angle,would be the relationship between a Hindu and Muslim.

Mohondas K Gandhi and Maulana Abdul Azad.

Azad was much respected by Hindus and did a lot for India’s Independence and and Hindu/Muslim Unity with Non Violence.He was also noted in the Academic Arena,with a National Education Day names in his honour.

2 Good Men.
Most people would be suprised to know that India has 170 odd million Muslims which is about 14% of its population (by contrast Pakistan has 195 million people 97% Muslim). Not all Muslims wanted to leave India at the separation. Mountbatten mucked that one up.
Mmmmmm,I thought Pakistan’s Hindu population was slightly bigger than 2 or 3%?How about the Sikh population?How many there?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 pm

To the killer of young lady,Courtney Amber Herron.

Whom you brutally bashed and left for dead.

Quite simply,I hope YOU and other perpetrators of such horrific crimes,rot in hell!

You are deadset lucky,there is no Capital Punishment(which I oppose,courtesy of Darrell Beamish and Andrew Mallard),because you would be swinging from the rafters if there was.

If however,the world plunged into a major crisis and the Governments of the day instigated emergency powers,you would be in a power of trouble.Just think about that,while you consider whether to fess up now,to save your sorry arsed hide! :twisted:

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Ben ''pinchy pinchy'' Stratton....weak as piss, and a c***. [-X [-X

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4284
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by s'dreams » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:18 pm

desmondo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 pm
Ben ''pinchy pinchy'' Stratton....weak as piss, and a c***. [-X [-X
Dual Nomination, along with Clarkson (who thinks it all an overreaction)
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7053
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: c*** nominations

Post by Crazyman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:18 pm
desmondo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 pm
Ben ''pinchy pinchy'' Stratton....weak as piss, and a c***. [-X [-X
Dual Nomination, along with Clarkson (who thinks it all an overreaction)
Fully agree.
Also, as a defender, I always found the best way to annoy an opponent was just to beat them with your play...

Taggers niggle best with sneaky yank on the jersey, arms across, simply winning the footy and pressuring your opponent when they have the ball, etc...pinching is a dog act...

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15527
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by F111 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Lets not forget Mitchell's pointy knees that lead him into packs and the subsequent corkies.
Pinch and stomp, lead with the knee...Clarkson manages them, he takes the credit when they win and should take the blame when they misbehave...especially when it's repeat behaviour.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 am

After watching Insight on SBS tonight,one word for this nomination.

Scammers!

c****! :evil:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8410
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 am

Donald Duck Trump Again!

Quite clearly unhinged and in need of Removal from Office!

I said elsewhere that Richard Nixon was completely Sane,.....compared to Donald Trump!

Do we have a Henry Kissinger Of this age,to stop him going right off the edge,thus saving the rest of us? :roll:

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 pm

F111 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:36 pm
Lets not forget Mitchell's pointy knees that lead him into packs and the subsequent corkies.
Pinch and stomp, lead with the knee...Clarkson manages them, he takes the credit when they win and should take the blame when they misbehave...especially when it's repeat behaviour.
Yeah I remember mitchell kneeing Nat Fyfe once in a match when Fyfe was killing them...it had the desired effect and he didn`t do much after it. And mitchell didn`t even get cited for it, fkng sniper. :evil:

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Crazyman wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 pm
s'dreams wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:18 pm
desmondo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 pm
Ben ''pinchy pinchy'' Stratton....weak as piss, and a c***. [-X [-X
Dual Nomination, along with Clarkson (who thinks it all an overreaction)
Fully agree.
Also, as a defender, I always found the best way to annoy an opponent was just to beat them with your play...

Taggers niggle best with sneaky yank on the jersey, arms across, simply winning the footy and pressuring your opponent when they have the ball, etc...pinching is a dog act...
And can you imagine clarkson`s reponse/reaction if you`d pinched him on the field. :-s :lol:

Post Reply