North Korea

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

North Korea

Post by BenDoolan »

Hahaha

It makes me laugh how Western news tries to shock its citizens about the threat of Kim Jong-un.

Tell me how the f*** they get photos / footage of him looking through binoculars at a missile launch? Or close ups of him playing with parts of a bomb? Or any sort of f****** image portraying something sinister?

Isn't this the most secret, communistic regime on the planet?

Fake news. Bullshit. Call it what you will. I just sit here and giggle at the constant repeat images and footage.
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: North Korea

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:42 pm Hahaha

It makes me laugh how Western news tries to shock its citizens about the threat of Kim Jong-un.

Tell me how the f*** they get photos / footage of him looking through binoculars at a missile launch? Or close ups of him playing with parts of a bomb? Or any sort of f****** image portraying something sinister?

Fake news. Bullshit. Call it what you will. I just sit here and giggle at the constant repeat images and footage.
Most of the footage of KJU is from their national broadcaster.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:42 pm Hahaha

Most of the footage of KJU is from their national broadcaster.
All part of the plan
Essendunny
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »