CHINA

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Post Reply
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:03 pm

There are probably bigger experts on this country than me.

China.

But a few things of recent years about this 21st Century Super Power,have caught the eye and alarmed even this rusty old Leftie.

Obviously Tibet,where the Brutal occupation of a little nation continues unabated and any engagement with a certain little fella,raises the ire of a Bully,who can not deal with anyone raising simple dialogue of what he sees happening to his Country.

Tibet deserves it’s freedom,but it ain’t going to happen,while the West sucks it’s thumb like a baby and sits on it’s collective Arse!Has anyone seen an Oilfield in Tibet lately?

Taiwan.Refuge of the scoundrels past,when Chiang Kai Chek and his Cronies lit out in the face of a Red Army at the end of a Long March!

Now it’s an Asian Power in it’s own right.Independent,affluent and Armed to the teeth and with good reason!

Has China given Taiwan any incentive whatsoever to join with the mainland?I’m no mind reader,but ask them!I suspect not,given what they would have to give up,should China take charge of them.

Freedom!First and Foremost!They consider themselves a Free Country,so do I!China’s arrogance knows no bounds and just so they think,this is not a Sole attack on them,it is on par with the USA Arrogantly clinging on to a small portion of Cuba!

It is not their’s to keep,just as Taiwan does belong to China!

South China Sea.You might think it’s your’s,you might think the Americans push the envelope,but if you don’t think much of the Phillipines claim on their waters,what about your fellow Communist Country Vietnam’s claim to territorial waters?Don’t they have any claim to the sea at all?Are they simply meant to be subservient to the bigger Communist Power and simply shut up?!

I’m not sure about Vietnam’s Military Capacity these days,but if you picked a fight with them,how far do you think you’ll get?How far would you go,with an old friend?Ultimate Destruction?That is not only a sign of a Bully,but I would suggest you are unhinged to ever consider such a Deadly and FINAL solution!

Cyberwars!Let’s not call it Security!Doesn’t seem to be any!Yes,the Americans are it,so too the Russians and probably even North Koreans.Would you seriously trust those 2 anymore than you would the Americans?Just seems to me,you seem to better practiced at it!The obvious question is Why?!

What right do you have to breach the Secuiry Of other Countries and their Citizens,when you’d probably tell us,it’s none of anyone’s business,how you look in on your own citizens?You are getting Hideously Invasive!

The Spread of Chinese Influence.
It’s been bad enough with the Americans,Russians and even the old Colonial Powers,but why do you have to do so?

Besides you believing you are genuinely helping nations from Africa,Mauritius,Papua/New Guinea,does it come with Genuine help,or simply to help you spread your Military Arsenal?I do believe the latter,but only you could confess Why,as if you’d ever bother?!

Recent Declarations of Agression.
Only you can tell us what you really mean by your recent statements of Aggression,but again how far are you prepared to go?

Will you take matters to the Ultimate Conclusion?I do worry about the Russians with Putin,the Americans with their Unhinged Religious Right and an even bigger oddball of a President than Richard Nixon,your pal in North Korea Un.Do You really Trust him,to say not go at you?!What makes you so sure he won’t?!

IS,Al Queda,Hizbollah,Hamas?How do you know,they haven’t got an Axe to Grind and aren’t armed with the Ultimate Weapons of Destruction?Sweet with them now?How Do you know they won’t betray you and not give a Stuff about the Consequences of Finality?

Got it covered,by burying yourselves safely underground for a Year or so?Don’t delude yourselves about surviving past that,because you won’t!Nobody will!

Once that Nuclear Button is Pressed,it Stats Pressed!There is No Turning back,because a Glibal Nuclear War,means The End!

Not only You should consider that,but everyone considering such a Nightmare Scenario,but food for you in particular,Mr Jinping!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 24713
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:22 pm

I just checked the tag on my shirt, and it says “Made in China”
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6791
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: CHINA

Post by Crazyman » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:57 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:22 pm
I just checked the tag on my shirt, and it says “Made in China”
Filthy and Robbie went to thier local brothel and they said the same thing 😉

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha not sure if it’s intended as a joke, but I can’t help but laugh :lol:

There’s an element of chicken little appearing here

:lol:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Windy Hille wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:44 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha not sure if it’s intended as a joke, but I can’t help but laugh :lol:

There’s an element of chicken little appearing here

:lol:
It might appear that way,but the way they’ve been acting lately,I have a horrible feeling,it’s more than just posturing.Hope I’m very wrong!

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:50 pm
Windy Hille wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:44 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha not sure if it’s intended as a joke, but I can’t help but laugh :lol:

There’s an element of chicken little appearing here

:lol:
It might appear that way,but the way they’ve been acting lately,I have a horrible feeling,it’s more than just posturing.Hope I’m very wrong!
Chairman Mao would be incensed.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 am

Let’s just hope we get past Remembrance Day and hope the day goes well and we’re still here to talk about it.

nudder12
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by nudder12 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:55 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 am
Let’s just hope we get past Remembrance Day and hope the day goes well and we’re still here to talk about it.
I can't think of any reason at all why China would be interested in disrupting Remembrance Day.
Without explaining too much, because it would take a longggggg time......I'd think Remembrance Day would be very "small beans" to China - if they were actually that way inclined.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:18 am

They aren’t,but knowing the West is,....

I am just as much concerned about IS and what they might try,.....it doesn’t bear thinking about.

I hope the West is in Full Alert for such possibilities. [-o<

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:28 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:18 am
They aren’t,but knowing the West is,....

I am just as much concerned about IS and what they might try,.....it doesn’t bear thinking about.

I hope the West is in Full Alert for such possibilities. [-o<
Not really sure why you think China will interfere with Nov 11???

They’re in a trade war with the US. Ah well, this stuff happens. Can’t see it ended in nuclear war because of it.

Have you heard something we’re not aware of?? It seems you have got t

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:47 pm

No,just a nagging sense of dread,Someone with a sense of History might mark the Centrnary Of Remembrance Day with a Bang!

Terrorists have their own mindset of when and where they strike and why.

Striking on9/11 years ago,must have burned deeply into the minds of Americans,given what their emergency number apparently is,911.

I sincerely hope I’m am very wrong,but have a nagging feeling I’m not and the West is going to get caught with it’s pants down. #-o :-&

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:28 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:47 pm
No,just a nagging sense of dread,Someone with a sense of History might mark the Centrnary Of Remembrance Day with a Bang!

Terrorists have their own mindset of when and where they strike and why.

Striking on9/11 years ago,must have burned deeply into the minds of Americans,given what their emergency number apparently is,911.

I sincerely hope I’m am very wrong,but have a nagging feeling I’m not and the West is going to get caught with it’s pants down. #-o :-&
You’ve watched the Number 23?

Reckon that has a lot to do with it. Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh was defined by it, and a lot of world events relate to it. This could be another.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 am

No,not remotely.

Gee,tough titties there!What did I miss?

Oh yeah,Ma Sheelah!

:roll: :lol:

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:57 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 am
No,not remotely.

Gee,tough titties there!What did I miss?

Oh yeah,Ma Sheelah!

:roll: :lol:
Such a bombastic lot. You’d think after all the blythe and pompous ceremonies, they’d wither away from the Jim Jones style of preaching.

Any word on the home front yet?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7335
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by grassy1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 am

The only word I’m waiting re Sunday is the go ahead for Club Darts.Glad it’s not Saturday.

Got a party Friday Night and when the fog has lifted,I’ll put the finishing touches(about 10 - 15% on my annual Work Online Training.

Keeping an eye on the US Midterms?Polls Close about 5/6 hours from now in the Pacific,then we’ll know the mood in the USA about Trump.

Watch the Rustbelt.Are they happy with Trump or will they swing back to the Democrats?

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: CHINA

Post by Windy Hille » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:01 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 am
The only word I’m waiting re Sunday is the go ahead for Club Darts.Glad it’s not Saturday.

Got a party Friday Night and when the fog has lifted,I’ll put the finishing touches(about 10 - 15% on my annual Work Online Training.

Keeping an eye on the US Midterms?Polls Close about 5/6 hours from now in the Pacific,then we’ll know the mood in the USA about Trump.

Watch the Rustbelt.Are they happy with Trump or will they swing back to the Democrats?
Yeah, I’m surprised it’s making news there. Spoke to our relative in WA and he either keeps his head buried in the sand or it’s just a lack of reporting. Makes you wonder where they’re at in regards to their ‘agenda’. Any idea if they’re deliberately shaping public opinion or making a point of it?

Post Reply