GOODBYE AUSTRALIA!!!

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: GOODBYE AUSTRALIA!!!

Post by grassy1 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:43 pm

Sir Charles Court had the same mindset as Joh,being depicted in a Langoulant(or Rugby,or Alston)cartoon sawing Western Australia Off,from the rest of Australia! :lol:

Chairle and son Dickie,were always bangin’ on about State’s rights,especially WESSSTTTERRN AUSTRALIA?! :roll:

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Just saw Jim Chalmers on Q & A tonight. I like him. Sounds intelligent, and is from QLD. Just what the ALP needs.

But they’ll pick Albo.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Tue May 21, 2019 4:38 am

Hence my first question can Qld secede please.

Just watched Jim in action on Q and A. Refreshing to see a Labor pollie not hitting the talking points incessantly. He was the Labor spokesman during the campaign so that might tarnish him a bit. They need to rack off this mantra repeating they do during elections ‘big end of town’. It’s as bad as working families and great big tax on everything and stop the boats. They need to rack the spin doctors that have been advising them for the last 9 years.

Charming Charmers. Yes he is from the right, yes he is a Queenslander, he represents generational change. If he or Albo can make some policy adjustments and be smart there is hope yet.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 am

In my book,they should still Target the Big End Of Town.

They need to shed the 1000’s they somehow Idiotly ensnared in the same economic reform packages.

That’s essentially what stuffed ‘em at the Election.Plus Bowen’s Arrogant Stupidity and now the fool wants to contest the ALP leadership! :roll:

Does he have any idea,how big a target he’ll be in the next 3 years if he is Leader of the Opposition?!

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 am
In my book,they should still Target the Big End Of Town.

They need to shed the 1000’s they somehow Idiotly ensnared in the same economic reform packages.

That’s essentially what stuffed ‘em at the Election.Plus Bowen’s Arrogant Stupidity and now the fool wants to contest the ALP leadership! :roll:

Does he have any idea,how big a target he’ll be in the next 3 years if he is Leader of the Opposition?!
Did you follow up on the reporting style of Walter Maumill? That sort of stuff didn’t help out West as I understand it.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 am

Bob was a long time retired before this election,Windy.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:56 am

grassy1 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 am
Bob was a long time retired before this election,Windy.
Yes, I meant his style of reporting. Almost interfering or even at cost.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:04 pm

The WA version of Paul Murray,spent the entire Election Campaign on a Bill Bash!