DUMB c**** throughout history

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Re: DUMB c**** throughout history

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:38 am
nudder12 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:52 am
desmondo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:48 pm I nominate the pommy cricket team for NOT having a drink AFTER the series. A series they thought they would win on their own dunghills and they didn`t, so they sulked. Very fkng petulant. :-"
They did though.

If a nightclub counts.

Did they actually have drinks in the Host’s Pavilion afterwards though?
No they didn`t.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:28 pm
grassy1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:38 am
nudder12 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:52 am
desmondo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:48 pm I nominate the pommy cricket team for NOT having a drink AFTER the series. A series they thought they would win on their own dunghills and they didn`t, so they sulked. Very fkng petulant. :-"
They did though.

If a nightclub counts.

Did they actually have drinks in the Host’s Pavilion afterwards though?
No they didn`t.
Tch,tch,tch!

That’s where it should have been,if only for an hour.Then they can go elsewhere for a Big Night.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Idiots in Federation Square with their Moronic Behaviour on Wednesday Night,ruining it for thousands of others,endangering people’s safety with the flares and generally making a complete nuisance of yourselves!

You Absolute Dumb c****!
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

All arsonists. People that light fires should be appropriately punished and not just wrist slapped. And by appropriately I mean (depending on the ammount of damage done, properties lost, and even LIVES LOST.) They should have any assets, and money that they have, taken off them and it should go towards the helping the victims who often lose everything they have. They should also be charged with involuntary manslaughter if the fire they started costs human lives. START MAKING A FKNG EXAMPLE OF THESE c****. It is so indiscriminate (very much like planting a bomb some place and not knowing how many people will be around when it goes off) a fire just burns with the wind and anything and everything in the way including humans will burn and die. I know there are accidental fires BUT I am talking about the people who go out and INTENTIONALLY START fires. JAIL THE f****** AND TAKE THIER ASSETS OFF THEM to help the poor victims of their stupidity. :evil:

At the moment there is little or NO deterrent for these c****. :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm All arsonists. People that light fires should be appropriately punished and not just wrist slapped. And by appropriately I mean (depending on the ammount of damage done, properties lost, and even LIVES LOST.) They should have any assets, and money that they have, taken off them and it should go towards the helping the victims who often lose everything they have. They should also be charged with involuntary manslaughter if the fire they started costs human lives. START MAKING A FKNG EXAMPLE OF THESE c****. It is so indiscriminate (very much like planting a bomb some place and not knowing how many people will be around when it goes off) a fire just burns with the wind and anything and everything in the way including humans will burn and die. I know there are accidental fires BUT I am talking about the people who go out and INTENTIONALLY START fires. JAIL THE f****** AND TAKE THIER ASSETS OFF THEM to help the poor victims of their stupidity. :evil:

Completely agree and it just shits me that these f****** bastards,are not named and shamed!At the very least,after the Legal process is finished and a conviction is issued!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

desmondo wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm All arsonists. People that light fires should be appropriately punished and not just wrist slapped. And by appropriately I mean (depending on the ammount of damage done, properties lost, and even LIVES LOST.) They should have any assets, and money that they have, taken off them and it should go towards the helping the victims who often lose everything they have. They should also be charged with involuntary manslaughter if the fire they started costs human lives. START MAKING A FKNG EXAMPLE OF THESE c****. It is so indiscriminate (very much like planting a bomb some place and not knowing how many people will be around when it goes off) a fire just burns with the wind and anything and everything in the way including humans will burn and die. I know there are accidental fires BUT I am talking about the people who go out and INTENTIONALLY START fires. JAIL THE f****** AND TAKE THIER ASSETS OFF THEM to help the poor victims of their stupidity. :evil:

F. Oath!
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Multiple Fires in Kings Park in Perth,choked the air up yesterday arvo.Gave me asthma and Of course,the Absolute SHITS!

For once,I couldn’t blame those weather experts at the Department of Land Management.

:roll:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

desmondo wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 pm And f*** me drunk if trump hasn`t got himself ANOTHER nomination. I can`t believe he incited and stirred up the red-neck yobbo`s that voted for him.

Like a big spoilt kid spitting the proverbial dummy. #-o #-o

Be lucky if they don`t end up in a civil war.

How does he think he`s making America great again??. :-k

Just an ABSOLUTE DUMB c***. :-" :-"

MAYBE THE DUMBEST OF ALL. :lol:

And now he has described the battle of Gettesburg as a 'beautiful' thing. How the f*** can you describe ANY military battle as beautiful?. Fkng ponce. 2000 young men died in that battle in one afternoon. Beautiful is NOT a word that describes it you DUMB petulent c***.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 pm
desmondo wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 pm And f*** me drunk if trump hasn`t got himself ANOTHER nomination. I can`t believe he incited and stirred up the red-neck yobbo`s that voted for him.

Like a big spoilt kid spitting the proverbial dummy. #-o #-o

Be lucky if they don`t end up in a civil war.

How does he think he`s making America great again??. :-k

Just an ABSOLUTE DUMB c***. :-" :-"

MAYBE THE DUMBEST OF ALL. :lol:

And now he has described the battle of Gettesburg as a 'beautiful' thing. How the f*** can you describe ANY military battle as beautiful?. Fkng ponce. 2000 young men died in that battle in one afternoon. Beautiful is NOT a word that describes it you DUMB petulent c***.
Isn't the US Military Sworn to protect of all things,the Constitution?Any Dissenters would Seriously Dealt with and sent to GB!Not that the Americans should be there!
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

WADA for NOT banning the 20 odd chinese swimmers from the upcoming olympics after they tested positive to BANNED substances. PLEASE EXPLAIN you dumb c****. #-o
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

desmondo wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:19 pm WADA for NOT banning the 20 odd chinese swimmers from the upcoming olympics after they tested positive to BANNED substances. PLEASE EXPLAIN you dumb c****. #-o
What a disgrace.

There should be a complete exoneration of the E34.

FMD.
Essendunny