DUMB c**** throughout history

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: DUMB c**** throughout history

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 pm
grassy1 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 pm I take it Andrew Bolt has been nominated here,as well as the straight out c*** nominations.

But after teeing off about the ABC at the slightest excuse as usual,over telecasting a fella called Bruce Pascoe on Sam Neil’s Captain Cook Pacific Journey,who Bolt and Quadrant questioned Pacoe’s Aboriginal heritage,it seemed to have escaped Bolt’s(and some friend’s)attention that this program,wasn’t an ABC Production,but instead came from right under his nose,from the FoxHistory Channel.

But oh no,whether he knew that or not is one thing.He just couldn’t help himself,when it came to a touch of ABC Bashing!

Sometimes Nut and Bolt,it pays to have a look in the Mirror,before shooting off!

It might also be wise to declare,that your previous criticism of Pascoe,lead you to be in breach of the Racial Discrimination Act!

Dickhead!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The guy has rabies. His brain is diseased and suffers from mental confusion, delusion and paranoia. It’s a disease of the far right, and they all suffer these symptoms.

Nothing like a good ol’ lead capsule that will cure it.
What gets me about Andrew Bolt is that his brother(Richard Bolt) just happened to be the Secretary of not one but two Victorian government Departments responsible for delivering on the (Labor) government's greenhouse gas agenda.He was Secretary of the Dept of Sustainability and Environment... then Dept of Jobs,Industry and Regions.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

s'dreams wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:43 pm
grassy1 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 pm I take it Andrew Bolt has been nominated here,as well as the straight out c*** nominations.

But after teeing off about the ABC at the slightest excuse as usual,over telecasting a fella called Bruce Pascoe on Sam Neil’s Captain Cook Pacific Journey,who Bolt and Quadrant questioned Pacoe’s Aboriginal heritage,it seemed to have escaped Bolt’s(and some friend’s)attention that this program,wasn’t an ABC Production,but instead came from right under his nose,from the FoxHistory Channel.

But oh no,whether he knew that or not is one thing.He just couldn’t help himself,when it came to a touch of ABC Bashing!

Sometimes Nut and Bolt,it pays to have a look in the Mirror,before shooting off!

It might also be wise to declare,that your previous criticism of Pascoe,lead you to be in breach of the Racial Discrimination Act!

Dickhead!

The guy has rabies. His brain is diseased and suffers from mental confusion, delusion and paranoia. It’s a disease of the far right, and they all suffer these symptoms.

What gets me about Andrew Bolt is that his brother(Richard Bolt) just happened to be the Secretary of not one but two Victorian government Departments responsible for delivering on the (Labor) government's greenhouse gas agenda.He was Secretary of the Dept of Sustainability and Environment... then Dept of Jobs,Industry and Regions.
But Andrew’s brain is diseased, so those things don’t matter to him.
Essendunny
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:47 pm

Dickhead!

Diseased - possibly. But either way, he has a "thing" for being a contrarian. Deliberately? Or an ingrained trait?
Here's a recent effort to suggest Derek Chauvin (USA police officer who murdered George Floyd) might have been innocent...
https://fb.watch/52NqAAi7qD/
I mean, really? I'm fine with genuine doubt, but to simply suggest a jury reached a verdict because they were afraid to do otherwise....?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am

Dickhead!

Diseased - possibly. But either way, he has a "thing" for being a contrarian. Deliberately? Or an ingrained trait?
Here's a recent effort to suggest Derek Chauvin (USA police officer who murdered George Floyd) might have been innocent...
I mean, really? I'm fine with genuine doubt, but to simply suggest a jury reached a verdict because they were afraid to do otherwise....?
Absolute proof that Blot is not only a racist, but also a Chauvin-ist.
Essendunny
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:27 am
nudder12 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am

Absolute proof that Blot is not only a racist, but also a Chauvin-ist.
A Chauvin-istic pig. :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Latrell Mitchell,I hate to include you in such a Category,as you’re an undoubted Talent and a Rabbitohs Player!

However,Iam losing count about how many times you’ve been suspended lately.Maybe it wasn’t that many.

But I don’t see you on the park that often these days,which means you could be an Undisciplined Twit!

Sort yourself out Champ!

You are No Bloody Good to us on the Sidelines!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Government of New South Wales,their pals at News Limited,the New South Wales Business sector.

Thought you knew best didn’t you,you Pack of Dumb f****!

Mind you,that Dumb f*** Federal Government who egged you on,share the same Idiot Bucket as you!

Well done Dickheads!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My sympathy to the people of New South Wales!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:32 pm The Government of New South Wales,their pals at News Limited,the New South Wales Business sector.

Thought you knew best didn’t you,you Pack of Dumb f****!

Mind you,that Dumb f*** Federal Government who egged you on,share the same Idiot Bucket as you!

Well done Dickheads!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My sympathy to the people of New South Wales!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Yep, dumb f**** the lot of ‘em. f****** disgrace. What a cesspit of politicians.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

2000 ******** in Melbourne’s CBD recently with their bitching and moaning about Lockdown have really helped your State! :roll:

The new case numbers went from a steady handful,to bloody 29.All Infectious whilst in the Community!

Whether it was them or not,FMD! :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:38 am 2000 ******** in Melbourne’s CBD recently with their bitching and moaning about Lockdown have really helped your State! :roll:

The new case numbers went from a steady handful,to bloody 29.All Infectious whilst in the Community!

Whether it was them or not,FMD! :evil:
Ah yes, the ant-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-vax, anti-rules, anti-caring, anti-social, farkwit brigade are out in force again. They should all be locked up in jail for the entire lockdown period. Can’t trust them imbecilic c****. All egged on by the far right farkwits with rabies infected brains like Jones, Credlin, Murdoch etc.

The day they all die, it will be a great day for the planet.
Essendunny
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Needle phobics the lot of them...haven't grown up yet any of them, behaving like f*** wits.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Anti vaxxers.

Jail em. Put em stocks. Deport em. I absolutely hate what they and their puppet masters are doing to our state.

Yesterday a bloke with a cross bow thought it was okay to brandish that weapon in the Melbourne CBD in front of Parliament House.

These complete morons are getting way too much airtime.

If you lose your job because you refuse to be vaccinated bad luck. Stop relying on the rest of to be vaccinated while you aren’t.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:25 am Anti vaxxers.

Jail em. Put em stocks. Deport em. I absolutely hate what they and their puppet masters are doing to our state.

Yesterday a bloke with a cross bow thought it was okay to brandish that weapon in the Melbourne CBD in front of Parliament House.

Put him in stocks and bring your old Rotten tomatoes and other lurvely orf food and away we go for half an hour.Or the Fuzz can urgently find him and charge him accordingly,starting with carrying an Offensive weapon.

These complete morons are getting way too much airtime.

If you lose your job because you refuse to be vaccinated bad luck. Stop relying on the rest of to be vaccinated while you aren’t.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner!

You may have been right about the Selfish Act/s of some people endangering the NT populace,Chief Minister.

But if you’re going to make Outlandish Claims to make your point,alledging one lady was a Sex Worker,you just about lose ALL the High Moral ground,You DILL!

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Victorian Liberal Party taking the Heat off the ALP in regards to IBAC Inquiry,by umming and ahhhing over another DILL,called Tim Smith.

Despite calls by many for him to stay,Smith himself saw some sense in pulling the pin on politics,after his frequent carping on other’s Faults.His Stupid,reckless and careless act behind the wheel,twice over the legal limit in blood alcohol reading,made his position pretty much untenable,despite the protestations of the likes of Frydenberg and Abbot,chiming in from across the Murray.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Australian Electorate

If we Don’t Wake Up and Toss this Awfully Bad,Meanspirited,Deceitfull,Morally Bankrupt Government(for lack of a better word)Out at the Ballot Box next time around!

Whatever Albo’s Faults,like does he exist(?),just toss Morrison,Joyce and their band of Arse-Clowns Out!

Please Australia!

The Age of Bad Incumbent Government MUST Stop and Turfed Out of Office(whatever their political Stripes),at each Opportunity!

If you think I’m playing the Party Political,think Again.

If you think the Andrews,Perrotet,McGowan or Marshall Governments are Rotten to the Core,Toss ‘em OUT!

Don’t keep complaining that they’re All the same,then reward them by continuing to Vote for them,because as we keep in saying,”You’ll truly Do Get the Government you Deserve!”

Only You,the Electoate can Send these BASTARDS a Clear Message at The Ballot Box.Treat us like Mugs,Lie,Deceive,deal in the gutters of politics and You Are Out!Every 3 years!Not 9,12 or 15(or however the cycle goes).

Now obviously,the Rusted on Voters are Not going to be swayed,but You,the Swinging Voter can do something about it!

Mind you,if you think Clive and Craig are a viable alternative,please keep thinking and excercise some commonsense,by Not Wasting Your Vote!

Thank - You!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

In my opinion, Albanese is very similar to Simon Crean. Just doesn’t have that impact an opposition leader needs to have in order to throw out a crap incumbent.

I would much rather see an intelligent and articulate polly like Jim Chalmers taking Morrison head on. He’d eat him for breakfast in my view.

I just feel Albo will meander to the next election and not really give the electorate any confidence to switch governments.

That’s my view, and I could be wrong. But doubt it.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes,Chalmers had been identified as a future leader.But could the ALP repeat History like they did,when Bob Hawke replaced Bill Hayden?

Surely A Drover’s Dog could beat Morrison this time around?

What about Tanya Plibersek as a Potential Leader of the ALP?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Protests against the Victorian Government’s Emergency Covid Powers Bill have taken a Sinister turn in Melbourne recently,where Protests have given way to Ugly Displays of Human Nature,that Urges Mob driven mentality to Kill Politicians,with Mock Gallows and Effigies hanging from a Rope.

However Legitimate their Gripe against the Legislation May be,the fact that only 500 attended such a so called Rally indicates the Victorian General Public will not stand for such a Violent Mindset,even if the Andrews Government is Seriously Flawed in the direction,they are taking the State.

But those involved in recent Protests against Andrews Government Legislation,have Completely Undermined and Damaged their Cause and will find most people will not want to touch them with a Barge Pole!

For that,they get the latest Nomination of Dumb c****!

And if they Carry On their Acts of Lunacy,they will Seriously Find themselves at the wrong end of the Law under Ordinary Circumstances and maybe find themselves under Scrutiny at a Federal Level,assuming the Federal Authorities see them as a Clear and Present Danger to the Safety of Australia!

So you lot in Spring Street,if you want to effect change in any Government’s Legislation,do so!By better protesting your cause and organising ways to Gazump any Government you object to,....

At The Ballot Box

If you feel that strongly about your Cause,surely enough people will follow you there in How To Vote? :shock:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:24 am The Protests against the Victorian Government’s Emergency Covid Powers Bill have taken a Sinister turn in Melbourne recently,where Protests have given way to Ugly Displays of Human Nature,that Urges Mob driven mentality to Kill Politicians,with Mock Gallows and Effigies hanging from a Rope.

However Legitimate their Gripe against the Legislation May be,the fact that only 500 attended such a so called Rally indicates the Victorian General Public will not stand for such a Violent Mindset,even if the Andrews Government is Seriously Flawed in the direction,they are taking the State.

But those involved in recent Protests against Andrews Government Legislation,have Completely Undermined and Damaged their Cause and will find most people will not want to touch them with a Barge Pole!

For that,they get the latest Nomination of Dumb c****!

And if they Carry On their Acts of Lunacy,they will Seriously Find themselves at the wrong end of the Law under Ordinary Circumstances and maybe find themselves under Scrutiny at a Federal Level,assuming the Federal Authorities see them as a Clear and Present Danger to the Safety of Australia!

So you lot in Spring Street,if you want to effect change in any Government’s Legislation,do so!By better protesting your cause and organising ways to Gazump any Government you object to,....

At The Ballot Box

If you feel that strongly about your Cause,surely enough people will follow you there in How To Vote? :shock:
The slime of society came crawling down Spring Street.
Essendunny