DUMB c**** throughout history

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

DUMB c**** throughout history

Post by desmondo »

As opposed to the 'ordinary' c**** thread, I thought I would start a thread about 'dumb' c**** throughout history, of which there has been many, I`m sure you will agree.

My first nominee is Colonel George Custer, whom many people seem to think of as a hero of some sort. Custer famously refused to take their two (some say three) gatling guns (the early version of the machine gun) with them on their ill-fated excursion to little big horn, the reason being that they would slow him down. How f****** stupid. I`d rather be going slowly knowing I had adequate fire power to support us, than quickly, with sweet f*** all support fire.

I wonder at what point during the obvious and imminent massacre that famously took place did Custer think, geez I sure wish I had those gatling guns to help us out. #-o :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sucks how one pig headed stubborn bastard can cause the deaths of so many.

I reckon history might have read, Sitting Bull and Cohorts massacred at little big horn had Custer taken those guns with them. DUMB c***.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: DUMB c**** throughout history

Post by grassy1 »

How about the English Navy during The Battle of New Orleans,Des?

They had all manner of Advantage,only to balls it up,didn’t they?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Panic Buying of Dunny paper continues to happen.

After doing some recent reading,I just wonder if they’re stocking up for the common cold or Flu?

Or the plain old Virus!

Not Corona Virus that is,.....
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 pm Panic Buying of Dunny paper continues to happen.

After doing some recent reading,I just wonder if they’re stocking up for the common cold or Flu?

Or the plain old Virus!

Yep, what an indictment on our society. f****** dills all.

With the flu season coming up fast, I`m thinking that EVERY-BODY that gets that 'normal' flu is going to go into panic mode, and WHAT do they think?? f*** me, I need to go out and buy ALL the dunny rolls in every shop that I can??. WTF people?. There is plenty to go around. #-o :? :roll: :roll: :-"
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Greg Hunt fits the bill....And not because of his total ineptitude re the saga...

There are a group of researchers in Brisbane that have actually found a cure for the corona virus... but to complete their research they need a cash injection of $750.000 and have been asking for public donations so they can continue??. WTF Greg?. They should be given AS MUCH AS THEY NEED to help them be a world first in combating this insidious disease. JUST GIVE THEM THE MONEY GREG.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... e-c-746655
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

desmondo wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:42 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 pm Panic Buying of Dunny paper continues to happen.

Or the plain old Virus!

Yep, what an indictment on our society. f****** dills all.

With the flu season coming up fast, I`m thinking that EVERY-BODY that gets that 'normal' flu is going to go into panic mode, and WHAT do they think?? f*** me, I need to go out and buy ALL the dunny rolls in every shop that I can??. WTF people?. There is plenty to go around. #-o :? :roll: :roll: :-"
Clearly some people aren’t hygienic and don’t understand that you can wash your arse without using any paper...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Sydney Kings!

Despite the Wildcats offering a few Grand Final Play - Off scenarios to finish the Series,you lot turned your nose up at it and wouldn’t show up!

VIOLET CRUMBLES,VIOLET CRUMBLES!

Whatever the Ineffectual NBL do,I consider the Perth Wildcats to be the NBL CHAMPIONS for the 10th Time!

On ya Ya Mighty Wildcats!!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

I know Trump has his own thread on here but, he surely has to go down in history as a dumb c*** :lol: I think I recall early on in the current crisis, him saying words to the effect of, I think it`s a bit blown up and we will probably be back to work (or norm) in 2 weeks or so. :^o :oops: :-"

40,000 fkng deaths later....

DUMB c***
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

And while thinking of dumb c**** throughout history I got to mention a bloke called Hitler, you might remember him, short guy, silly hair-cut, (might be considered modern today :lol: ) and an even sillier moustache. (which wouldn`t be)

Anyway to think you could take on and beat the world in a war whilst a big chunk of your army is immobile and frozen, out on the russian tundras...

DUMB c***...

And thank f*** he was.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The AFL and NRL

Honestly,you two deserve each other!

Or Deportation to a Useless Dumb c*** USA State,Governed by a Useless Dumb c*** Republican Governor!

And I don’t give a flying f*** what safety precautions you think you are taking,you are quite certifiably Mad!

So too,the Politicians and Bureaucrats giving you the Green Light!

I love my footy and rugby league,but knowing what we are up against is far from beat,I’ll manage without it this year!

I’ll settle for Replays!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I’ll just add myself here,but on an individual scale.

Sleeping terribly on the Couch,which has my neck and right shoulder feeling stuffed!I did this before as well,a few years back.

Only temporary pain hopefully,but jeez I feel like a dumb c*** anyway! :shock: :roll: #-o
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Donald Duck Trump Again.

If I heard right that he really did blurt it out.

Did he really suggest to ingest Dishwashing Liquid or something more potent to combat Corona Virus?

Did he?Surely Not!Not even him! #-o

Nah,just my hearing.

Disinfectant!

Wait!WTF?!
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Yeah grassy, I believe he mentioned that 'maybe' you could inject yourself with disinfectant for a possible cure. WTF idiot??? #-o #-o :roll: :oops: :oops:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:47 pm Yeah grassy, I believe he mentioned that 'maybe' you could inject yourself with disinfectant for a possible cure. WTF idiot??? #-o #-o :roll: :oops: :oops:
To say it in any context,as if to excuse himself was bad enough! :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Donald Trump has Corona Virus!

Well then Pres,are you surprised Pal?

Having put the lives of several thousand Americans at extreme risk,this Insidious Disease was bound to Bite you on the Arse somehow!

For your Sake,before they stick that horrible helmet over your head to keep you alive,plenty of warm drinks,lemon and honey and other stuff that might help.

Having previously wished you Eat Shit and Die,I honestly don’t know why I say what I said above.I really Don’t! :shock: :roll:

I guess,the humanitarian in moi,has a shred of decency,not wishing this Bastard Covid,on one’s Worst Enemies!

Lucky You!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:18 am Donald Trump has Corona Virus!
Ohh the irony!
In hospital, reportedly taking experimental medications. If he comes out with two heads, does that make Pence more obsolete than he already is?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I’d sooner have Newt Gingrich instead of Trump and Pence and that is saying something! :roll:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Having put the lives of several thousand Americans at extreme risk,this Insidious Disease was bound to Bite you on the Arse somehow!

For your Sake,before they stick that horrible helmet over your head to keep you alive,plenty of warm drinks,lemon and honey and other stuff that might help.

Having previously wished you Eat Shit and Die,I honestly don’t know why I say what I said above.I really Don’t! :shock: :roll:

I guess,the humanitarian in moi,has a shred of decency,not wishing this Bastard Covid,on one’s Worst Enemies
Lucky You!
So Trump is a dumb c*** AND a liar. There`s not a person on the planet that has had Covid and been cured in 3 fkng days.

And NO mention of his wife that also supposedly had the virus, FFS Don, at least mention her, or didn`t she receive the miracle cure that you got?.

And wouldn`t you think that his doctor would be telling the REST OF THE WORLD how to treat and beat it?.

And now Don is holding crowded rallies that in two weeks time will see a big spike in Covid cases there.

But I guess there is nothing to worry about as Dons doctor has the cure. :-" :-" :oops:

FKNG liars. :evil: :evil:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

desmondo wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:24 pm

I guess,the humanitarian in moi,has a shred of decency,not wishing this Bastard Covid,on one’s Worst Enemies
Lucky You!
So Trump is a dumb c*** AND a liar. There`s not a person on the planet that has had Covid and been cured in 3 fkng days.

And NO mention of his wife that also supposedly had the virus, FFS Don, at least mention her, or didn`t she receive the miracle cure that you got?.

And wouldn`t you think that his doctor would be telling the REST OF THE WORLD how to treat and beat it?.

And now Don is holding crowded rallies that in two weeks time will see a big spike in Covid cases there.

But I guess there is nothing to worry about as Dons doctor has the cure. :-" :-" :oops:

FKNG liars. :evil: :evil:
His own "doctor" is an osteopath not a GP.

Osteopaths are not recognised under the NHS in Britain but are recognised as "allied health" in Australia.

Osteopaths "focus on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit" (Osteopathy Australia). For example, if you see an osteo for a sore knee, they may also take a look at your ankle, pelvis and back.

Viruses are a bit outside their training...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

And f*** me drunk if trump hasn`t got himself ANOTHER nomination. I can`t believe he incited and stirred up the red-neck yobbo`s that voted for him.

Like a big spoilt kid spitting the proverbial dummy. #-o #-o

Be lucky if they don`t end up in a civil war.

How does he think he`s making America great again??. :-k

Just an ABSOLUTE DUMB c***. :-" :-"

MAYBE THE DUMBEST OF ALL. :lol: