Memo Human Race

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Memo Human Race

Post by grassy1 »

Including Your’s Truly -

Take a big look at the Night Sky on a Brilliantly Clear Night.

See the Millions,maybe Billions of Stars and realise just what a small,almost insignificant speck we are in the Universe,several Galaxies.

And if we Blow it big time,blow ourselves to smithereens,there’s got to be someone out there in the stars,looking down on us all,having a big laugh.

Wondering how can a supposedly intelligent race got it all so Badly Wrong!

The Clock is ticking my fellow Humans and non fellow Inhumans!

If we Blow ourselves to bits,if we press that certain switch,…It Stays Pressed!

There Is No Turning Back!

And Don’t think for a second,you can ride it out,survive and emerge after 18 months or so,to rebuild this Scorched Earth!

Because you too Warmongers,…..

Will NOT Survive!Don’t Fool Yourselves that you Will,because You Won’t!!!!!

Think Long and Hard about That!!!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Memo Human Race

Post by BenDoolan »

At least the cockroaches will survive. Long live the cockroach! 🪳
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 pm At least the cockroaches will survive. Long live the cockroach! 🪳
Yeah,they’ll have a good laugh too!

Hope they pick up a scent underground from all the Militarist Rats hiding down there and go for the Scraps!
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 pm At least the cockroaches will survive. Long live the cockroach! 🪳
So....I just want to know how you got a cockroach emoji on there ??
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:44 pm
So....I just want to know how you got a cockroach emoji on there ??
Welllll… I found a rubbish bin 🗑 and when I opened the lid out jumped hundreds of the f******
🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳 🪳
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Where was that bin?

At the Filth Tip?

8) :lol:
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:16 pm Where was that bin?

At the Filth Tip?

If it was at BD's house I have serious questions about his hygiene.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

nudder12 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:07 am
grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:16 pm Where was that bin?

At the Filth Tip?

If it was at BD's house I have serious questions about his hygiene.
Unless he lived on the Black and White Line.Or near it,……. :lol:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:03 pm Including Your’s Truly -

Take a big look at the Night Sky on a Brilliantly Clear Night.

See the Millions,maybe Billions of Stars and realise just what a small,almost insignificant speck we are in the Universe,several Galaxies.

And if we Blow it big time,blow ourselves to smithereens,there’s got to be someone out there in the stars,looking down on us all,having a big laugh.

Wondering how can a supposedly intelligent race got it all so Badly Wrong!

The Clock is ticking my fellow Humans and non fellow Inhumans!

If we Blow ourselves to bits,if we press that certain switch,…It Stays Pressed!

There Is No Turning Back!

And Don’t think for a second,you can ride it out,survive and emerge after 18 months or so,to rebuild this Scorched Earth!

Because you too Warmongers,…..

Will NOT Survive!Don’t Fool Yourselves that you Will,because You Won’t!!!!!

Think Long and Hard about That!!!!!
[/quote

Sounds like you read Julian Mays`brilliant book The Intervention, written back in the 70`s I believe. If not, do yourself a favour and grab a copy. She was well before her time.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

No,I haven’t Des.

And checking out a review of it,not sure I’m going to either.

But thanks for the Reference.

I don’t know what Gorby’s up to these days,but his intervention in Putin’s Dangerous Brinkmanship would sure be appreciated right now. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Why do we keep building on flood plains? What is the point of rebuilding on known flood plains? The Government should reclaim that land and move people elsewhere. To continue to rebuild State, Federal Governments and Councils must work together to solve this problem sensibly and not keep making the very same mistakes over and over again.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Why do we keep building on flood plains? What is the point of rebuilding on known flood plains? The Government should reclaim that land and move people elsewhere. To continue to rebuild State, Federal Governments and Councils must work together to solve this problem sensibly and not keep making the very same mistakes over and over again.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

mdso wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:41 am Why do we keep building on flood plains? What is the point of rebuilding on known flood plains? The Government should reclaim that land and move people elsewhere. To continue to rebuild State, Federal Governments and Councils must work together to solve this problem sensibly and not keep making the very same mistakes over and over again.
Councils need to learn to say NO to developers who are short sighted for $ and blind to the consequences once they receive it.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Moola, green backs, folding stuff is the cause of most of our problems today in the world. People on the take. Until such time as so called public servants and the like stop, no more tip offs, no more bribes which come in all sorts of variations, when governments start actually working for the good of the people. We have to help make it happen.

Right now, our world is more bent than an over ripe Queensland banana.