Victoria Votes 2022

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Victoria Votes 2022

Post by robrulz5 »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:07 am
robrulz5 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:57 am
grassy1 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:45 pm
robrulz5 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:26 pm I didn't vote as there was no one worth voting for. They are all just as corrupt as each other.
Maybe Peta Credlin should have tested her theories and run for Office? :roll:
I still wouldn't vote.

There is a distinct lack of leadership qualities in Australian politics. No one that is a career politician or plays party politics is fit to lead.
Especially those who create Anti Protest Laws in the flimsy ground of protecting”our way of life”!f*** me,how will “way of life”look eventually,when Governments of both sides of the fence continue to kowtow to the Planet f******(a Richard Neville turn of phrase)of the World?

How will our World Look then for Nieces,Children,Grandchildren Premier Perrotet?A whole lot worse off,I day say!

Bring forth the Greens on one side and Teals on the other,f*** off the Dinosaurs of the Major Parties in a Mass Silent Protest,none of those crooks can counter,……..

At The Ballot Box!!!!!
Unfortunately both Labor and Liberal have been against protests which don't suit their own political agendas.

The Greens? Just as corrupt as the rest.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

robrulz5 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:55 am
robrulz5 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:26 pm I didn't vote as there was no one worth voting for. They are all just as corrupt as each other.
I still wouldn't vote.

There is a distinct lack of leadership qualities in Australian politics. No one that is a career politician or plays party politics is fit to lead.
Especially those who create Anti Protest Laws in the flimsy ground of protecting”our way of life”!f*** me,how will “way of life”look eventually,when Governments of both sides of the fence continue to kowtow to the Planet f******(a Richard Neville turn of phrase)of the World?

How will our World Look then for Nieces,Children,Grandchildren Premier Perrotet?A whole lot worse off,I day say!

Bring forth the Greens on one side and Teals on the other,f*** off the Dinosaurs of the Major Parties in a Mass Silent Protest,none of those crooks can counter,……..

At The Ballot Box!!!!!
Unfortunately both Labor and Liberal have been against protests which don't suit their own political agendas.

So what’s the Alternative to those 3,if they don’t present a Satisfactory option for Government?A Whole bunch of Local Independents plus Teals?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:18 am
robrulz5 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:55 am

I still wouldn't vote.

At The Ballot Box!!!!!

So what’s the Alternative to those 3,if they don’t present a Satisfactory option for Government?A Whole bunch of Local Independents plus Teals?
There isn't really an alternative. The independents have to bow down to the parties anyway and that leads to.... you guessed it CORRUPTION!

It'll never change as long as we have career politicians with no real life experience just looking to climb the ladder and fill their own pockets. We need people who actually want to do the job properly.

Cutting the amount politicians get paid might be a good place to start.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Whether they are career politicians or not what I know is I agree which much of Labor’s policy platform and that platform is being delivered.

Dan stared down the RWNJ cooker knockers, he stared down the unbelievably biased media election coverage and he won with an increased majority.

The alternative govt - the Liberal Party - decided to give a nod and wink to the extremists and were severely punished.

The reason these things matter and why every vote is important can be seen in the last 9 years of the LNP federally. That set climate change action backwards, it set so many other things backwards in our country.

I know Labor isn’t perfect but they are damned sight better the other major party.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:53 pm Whether they are career politicians or not what I know is I agree which much of Labor’s policy platform and that platform is being delivered.

Dan stared down the RWNJ cooker knockers, he stared down the unbelievably biased media election coverage and he won with an increased majority.

The alternative govt - the Liberal Party - decided to give a nod and wink to the extremists and were severely punished.

The reason these things matter and why every vote is important can be seen in the last 9 years of the LNP federally. That set climate change action backwards, it set so many other things backwards in our country.

I know Labor isn’t perfect but they are damned sight better the other major party.
There are nutjobs on both sides and they are horrendous people to deal with.

Climate policy in Australia means diddly squat if China or India aren't willing to also deal with the issue.

The corruption is also on both sides and with career politicians it only makes it worse. It's time for a complete clean out.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

robrulz5 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:59 am
MH_Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:53 pm Whether they are career politicians or not what I know is I agree which much of Labor’s policy platform and that platform is being delivered.

Climate policy in Australia means diddly squat if China or India aren't willing to also deal with the issue.

Be awfully terrible if they found themselves neck deep in Polar Water that somehow found it’s way that far North. :roll:

The corruption is also on both sides and with career politicians it only makes it worse. It's time for a complete clean out.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:22 pm
robrulz5 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:59 am

Be awfully terrible if they found themselves neck deep in Polar Water that somehow found it’s way that far North. :roll:

It's going to take much more than just Australia changing things to stop that from happening.