RockStar Supernova

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:07 pm

Worst decision ever.

Will be the quickest band death ever.

lozza89
Regular Senior Player

Post by lozza89 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:42 pm

A crap decision.
At least if toby didn't get picked, they could of picked Dilana. Lukas is not going to give them what they need to get back to the top of charts all around the world.

Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Hear hear. Lukas is shite, and I was seriously dissapointed - the only correct decision they made all night was arsing Magni first -I liked Magni but I didn't think he was suited to their sound.

Very, very dissapointed. I will buy any albums released by Toby, Dilana, Ryan and perhaps Storm but no way will I be interested in whatever they churn out.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.

chickster
On the Rookie List

Post by chickster » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 pm

Have loved the show, but that decision has nailed shut any slight possibility of me buying a Supernova album. Think back and tell me any memorable original Supernova song? The only originals you remember are Toby's, Pepe's (lukas), Storm and Ryan.

The three who werent chosen have got all the exposure, and will hopefully go on to great new projects. Toby's band are flying to record in LA as we speak.

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:30 am

Was really pissed off watching that last night. What were the reasons that Toby got shunted? They gave none. They just told him he was next to go. It wasn't picked on the performances from the last 3 weeks as Toby would have shit it in.

Dilana was the best on performance night this week and they gave it to Lukas

I won't be buying an supernova album.