NatRat 3-How many for Buddy?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: NatRat 3-How many for Buddy?

Post by Windy_Hill »

His Elbow wasnt raised?????

F**k I must be looking at different footage - his elbow was raised!!!

Suspend the c**t
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Similaries with the Ryder report earlier this year start and stop with the taller player challenging a short player.

Buddy did swing the elbow. You can argue that he did that to protect himself ... But, most importantly, he chose to charge and H&S the ball carrier rather than tackle.

Rules are clear (despite the mutterings of commentaters who played in a different era). GAWN!

That being said - the trib has been weak this year - so suspect he will get off. Not too fussed about that - as someone else said - the team is more likely to take the game more seriously if buddy is in the team. Job for Hooker perhaps?

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Filthy wrote:They're contesting.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html

Some of the comments on the Hun site are laughable. MRP are all Essendon supporters. :lol: Anyway what they and some here don't understand...you may not hit the head or neck under any circumstances. Whether we agree or not is irrelevant.

Anyway Shite Mike is leading the charge to get him off. There was no such articles when NatRat went. Wonder if a first year nobody would get a similar campaign waged on his behalf?

If the AFL let Buddy off it will mean there are rules for Poster boys and then there are rules for the other 600 odd listed players. :evil:
Nothing new in that statement Filth....the tribunal has been like that for years.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

I want him to play. I don't want our boys going into the game thinking that it's won and I don't want their lads going in thinking that they've been put in a corner. In my opinion we're a better chance to win with Buddy playing - they're far more predictable. We play our best football and we will flog them.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Challenging tonoght with possible 2 if they fail.

Only want him to get one so I don't give a rat's arse if they lose the challenge.

If there is any justice or any consistency, whether you agree with the ruling or otherwise, he should go for a week minimum.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark