Suck on this Bush.....

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Filthy

Suck on this Bush.....

Post by Filthy »

.....you retarded war criminal prick :evil:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/vot ... 26869.html
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Calm down Filth.

CNN projects that the Dems have won the House, but that the Senate is still too close to call. They have picked up 3 in the Senate but need 3 more.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/07/ ... index.html
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Can I jump and down now Stag?

-Rumsfeld's gone...he has got as much blood on his hands as President Dopey.

-Female liberal as the Speaker in the House...3rd in line to the Presidency.

-A hung Senate makes the VP having to vote Party line.

-Pres. Dopey is now a lame duck.

Yay!!! The Yanks...basically a good and decent people....have seen the light!!
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Forget the hung Senate.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/dem ... 03534.html

George....go take a holiday for 2 years and let the Lower and Upper Houses run the US so the World can start respecting them again....and take that cold, heartless bastard Cheney with you....just don't go shooting with him....but then again???
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

yes, the world looks suddenly like a better -and safer - place.
Who is next to see the light?
Red and Black Forever
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

Cheney was always the problem anyway. Now his gone, Bush won't be getting told what to do by an absolute moron and things might start to look more positive.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Makaveli wrote:Cheney was always the problem anyway. Now his gone, Bush won't be getting told what to do by an absolute moron and things might start to look more positive.
Rumsfeld resigned, not Cheney.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

The Republicans formally conceded the pivotal Virginian Senate seat overnight. Democrats now definitely have control of both houses:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/09/ ... index.html

Interesting two years ahead. All going well, hopefully Bush is actually being genuine when in his recent remarks he said that he's going to make a concerted effort to listen to Congress:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/09/ ... index.html
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

I thought some might appreciate this: it's a quote from Stephen Colbert in his outrageously tongue-in-cheek right wing persona on the Colbert Report.

This quote came just moment after it was announced that the Democrats has won control of Congress:

------------------

"Well, the people have spoken. And it looks like they’re tired of freedom. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed, I thought this country would’ve lasted longer than 230 years. That’s it folks, America’s over. At this point we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians – lets see how they deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here’s your cake terrorists! (shows cake with words ‘congratulations terrorists’ on it, and tastes it). Mmm, tastes like surrender.

We might as well get our subtitles going (shows subtitles in Arabic). There you go, get used to these. And you know what, all you women should start wearing Burkas while we’re at it.

You know what really gets me here? Democrats didn’t even win this thing – the Republicans lost it. They ran away from the President. “Hey, the ship’s in trouble, quick lets drown the captain!” Dammit, we were this close to Jesus coming back! And you Republicans who have turned your backs on the President are going to wander in the desert for the next two years. Literally…someone’s going to have to replace those troops in Iraq. And don’t think you’re off the hook voters, you’re the ones who made this bed, now you’re the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it.

Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world... a world where the constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones created in a stem cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where Democrats take all your hard earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh... and everybody’s high!"

- Stephen Colbert, 'The Colbert Report', 8 November 2006

--------------------
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Staggy wrote:I thought some might appreciate this: it's a quote from Stephen Colbert in his outrageously tongue-in-cheek right wing persona on the Colbert Report.

This quote came just moment after it was announced that the Democrats has won control of Congress:

------------------

"Well, the people have spoken. And it looks like they’re tired of freedom. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed, I thought this country would’ve lasted longer than 230 years. That’s it folks, America’s over. At this point we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians – lets see how they deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here’s your cake terrorists! (shows cake with words ‘congratulations terrorists’ on it, and tastes it). Mmm, tastes like surrender.

We might as well get our subtitles going (shows subtitles in Arabic). There you go, get used to these. And you know what, all you women should start wearing Burkas while we’re at it.

You know what really gets me here? Democrats didn’t even win this thing – the Republicans lost it. They ran away from the President. “Hey, the ship’s in trouble, quick lets drown the captain!” Dammit, we were this close to Jesus coming back! And you Republicans who have turned your backs on the President are going to wander in the desert for the next two years. Literally…someone’s going to have to replace those troops in Iraq. And don’t think you’re off the hook voters, you’re the ones who made this bed, now you’re the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it.

Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world... a world where the constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones created in a stem cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where Democrats take all your hard earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh... and everybody’s high!"

- Stephen Colbert, 'The Colbert Report', 8 November 2006

--------------------
:-({|=
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Its a satire dude... of course he doesn't believe any of that stuff.

There was actually a wonderful quote later on as well, where Colbert was considering quitting, and one of his advisers said something like "No, you have to stay and go after these Democrats - they've only been in power 10 minutes and they've already got us stuck in an unwinnable war!" Colbert replies "Yeah, they really dropped the ball on that one!".

Gold.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Staggy wrote:Its a satire dude... of course he doesn't believe any of that stuff.

There was actually a wonderful quote later on as well, where Colbert was considering quitting, and one of his advisers said something like "No, you have to stay and go after these Democrats - they've only been in power 10 minutes and they've already got us stuck in an unwinnable war!" Colbert replies "Yeah, they really dropped the ball on that one!".

Gold.
Silly me! :oops:

I then...... =D>
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Staggy wrote:
Makaveli wrote:Cheney was always the problem anyway. Now his gone, Bush won't be getting told what to do by an absolute moron and things might start to look more positive.
Go easy on Maka, all foreigners look the same to him.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

In 08 will we see another Clinton in the White House?

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton?
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

Staggy wrote:
Apologies i meant donald rumsfeld. He was the man that thought up the plot to attack Iraq the day after sep 11th and convinced George W it was the way to go. The most responsible person for the war in Iraq.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Staggy wrote:Its a satire dude... of course he doesn't believe any of that stuff.

Gold.
Had me going as well.

Very nicely said I might add.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!