Angus Monfries

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Angus Monfries

Post by rockhole »

Arise Sir Gus. Only took 125 games for a break out match.

Easily his best.

Should confess to stealing his Mum's car when he was 16 next!!!.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Might have to review his position in my signature at this rate. He was excellent for 2.5 quarters last night, but i was screaming at him for his lack of accountability on Johncock in the first 40 minutes or so.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Might have to review his position in my signature at this rate. He was excellent for 2.5 quarters last night, but i was screaming at him for his lack of accountability on Johncock in the first 40 minutes or so.
Yep, just made the comment in the other thread.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Great game after quarter time. =D>

Best part of the post-match interview with Hird: "He played like a real man tonight." Darn right Hirdy knows Monfries is a girl.
BenDoolan wrote:Gus has done something for the first time in his career. Played a succession of good games. Tonight was the best of the lot. Well played indeed. I hope you have finally realised your potential and start cashing in.
Indeed.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.