toby mcclean

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

toby mcclean

Post by DC2 »

this guy milks more frees than anyone in the comp and its sickening to behold. grimes from richmond is a close second. mcclean always drops and lifts his off arm kind of grabbing the tacklers arm, the motion is identical each time which clearly shows its premedotated. umpiresshould be aware of this cowardly tactic.

they need to try and stamp this sort of thing out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZ4ITX7Sa4
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Re: toby mcclean

Post by MH_Bomber »

Needless to say I agree with you. He got one yesterday which resulted in a goal to the Dogs. That vision makes him as bad as Lindsay Thomas and Selwood at their worst. If it happens in front of me I might be inclined to yell out "you ducking bastard".
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

LOL, most of them are just plain lousy tackles!
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Ahhhhhh MH,you're good.

Let it go mate.

The 2016 Premiership Cup is Engraved as such -

WESTERN BULLDOGS

You and hubby should Deal with It.

Come back next year Swans,if you're good enough. :wink:
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

grassy1 wrote:Ahhhhhh MH,you're good.

Let it go mate.

WESTERN BULLDOGS

You're telling people to let things go? Hows that chip on your shoulder about anything to do with the AFL in the WA going?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

boncer34 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:Ahhhhhh MH,you're good.

Let it go mate.

WESTERN BULLDOGS

You're telling people to let things go? Hows that chip on your shoulder about anything to do with the AFL in the WA going?
Oh snap :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

World if Difference,Chaps!

Absolute World of Difference.

We could start eons of threads on that score,but I fear I'd be wasting my breath on you.

The Dogs built up to this,mostly off their own bat,dating back to '89.

Peel and Fremantle took the Cheap and easy way out!

A Chasm of Difference!

How did Storm go tonight? 8) :twisted:
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

I have let it go. Nothing now can change the result. All I am concerned about is that we get a fair go from the umpires in 2017 should we be up against the team the that won the premiership with more frees than any other club over the course of the season and finals series in 2016. The precedent has been set now - they are looked after and no-one seems to be worried about it. I, however, just like things to be fair.

Oh and by the way Grassy McLean is a ducking bastard.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That don't bother me,MH.

Add him to the big list of Duckers in the AFL Competition. :wink:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

MH_Bomber wrote:I have let it go. Nothing now can change the result. All I am concerned about is that we get a fair go from the umpires in 2017 should we be up against the team the that won the premiership with more frees than any other club over the course of the season and finals series in 2016. The precedent has been set now - they are looked after and no-one seems to be worried about it. I, however, just like things to be fair.

I have no idea why you waste your time on things you simply can't control. If our club worries about such futile things, then we'll be destined to remain in the quagmire of mediocrity.
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:I have let it go. Nothing now can change the result. All I am concerned about is that we get a fair go from the umpires in 2017 should we be up against the team the that won the premiership with more frees than any other club over the course of the season and finals series in 2016. The precedent has been set now - they are looked after and no-one seems to be worried about it. I, however, just like things to be fair.

I have no idea why you waste your time on things you simply can't control. If our club worries about such futile things, then we'll be destined to remain in the quagmire of mediocrity.
Oh Benny this whole forum is built on people talking and offering opinions on things they can't control.

And grassy all that post did was prove my point.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Oh Benny this whole forum is built on people talking and offering opinions on things they can't control.

Being concerned about getting a fair go from umpires is not an opinion...
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What point was that Boncer?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Where's the thread on Puopolo?
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

She thinks we might get screwed if we face the Dogs in a big final based on Saturday.

Sounds like an opinion to me. :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

She thinks we might get screwed if we face the Dogs in a big final based on Saturday.

Sounds like an opinion to me. :lol:
Being concerned about it is a state of mind :wink:
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

I don't even care Benny hahahaha. ;)
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

MH_Bomber wrote:Needless to say I agree with you. He got one yesterday which resulted in a goal to the Dogs. That vision makes him as bad as Lindsay Thomas and Selwood at their worst. If it happens in front of me I might be inclined to yell out "you ducking bastard".
Is it within the rules of the game? Or not in the spirit of the game? If he were ours we probably wouldn't be bitching about it!
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

If he was one of ours he would never get a free kick :)
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

mdso wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:Needless to say I agree with you. He got one yesterday which resulted in a goal to the Dogs. That vision makes him as bad as Lindsay Thomas and Selwood at their worst. If it happens in front of me I might be inclined to yell out "you ducking bastard".
Is it within the rules of the game? Or not in the spirit of the game? If he were ours we probably wouldn't be bitching about it!
not true. i despise any player who does this. monfries used to do things like this, and i wasnt a an.