Victor Trump-er

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Victor Trump-er

Post by BenDoolan »

Put your seat belts on, it's going to be a scary, bumpy ride...
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: Victor Trump-er

Post by Sismis »

Michigan ( 1% Trump) and Pensylvania (just over 1% Clinton) still in play If Clinton holds Pa and wins Mi then she will do it.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Forget it. It will be President Trump.

If anyone remembers The Omen, this is it. Damien Thorn (DT) and Donald Trump (DT). 666.

Stark Raven mad.
Essendunny
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I have followed the odds all day. Could have got $10 on Trump this morning. He went from $10 to $2 in 2 hours. He is now at $1.04. It's over

Instead of Victor Trump, I was thinking Sir Don. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

BERT wrote:I have followed the odds all day. Could have got $10 on Trump this morning. He went from $10 to $2 in 2 hours. He is now at $1.04. It's over

Instead of Victor Trump, I was thinking Sir Don. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaha lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

And

#-o #-o #-o
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Dear God,
Clearly you don't exist, so I will address this to someone / thing else.

Dear America,
Hang your heads in shame.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Apparently,white America came out to vote and did they what,especially The Midwest,which if we didn't know or care before,we do now,The Rustbelt!

Wall St has taken an initial dive already.Is Panic Stations going to prevail there in the long run?What was that you said again,Ben?

In the event of a 269 each way Tie,it will come down to the States and Trump holds the Ace here.

After that,he takes the keys to the White House(and certain codes)in January.After that,.....

How often will he say to his Top Aides and in turn,the 2 Republican Houses of Congress,....

YOU'RE FIRED!
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I did back Trump last week at $3 for the cricket club punters club. Nice collect coming.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

WE'LL ALL BE ROONED!!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Establishment out, another brand of establishment in!
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote:Forget it. It will be President Trump.

If anyone remembers The Omen, this is it. Damien Thorn (DT) and Donald Trump (DT). 666.

Stark Raven mad.
Have you been watching the stock markets they are going crazy? That's if you believe in stats.
As my old departed Gran used to say, "don't trust the banks or the government, have a stash of cash buried and you'll be o.k."
Its going to be an interesting ride that's for sure.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I guess we need to keep our international relationship healthy with the new President. We may need to come up with a slogan similar to the "All the way with LBJ" under our vanishing Prime Minister, Holt.

Perhaps we could have "Take a dump with Donald Trump"

:?:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I only read about it,but did anybody catch Virginia Trioli's little Off Air slip,when the Mike was still on?

Something about Mrs Trump's Flashlights slipped out of the corner of Virginia's mouth. #-o :o :lol:
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

America - You're Fired!

Just a devastating result for the world.

The only hope I cling onto is that he wont do what he said he would do. The trouble is thay this guy is megalomaniac and complete narcissist. He might not take on board sensible advice and just try to wing it as he did through the campaign.

The funny thing is Hillary actually won the overall popular vote. I guess that says that the majority of voting yanks are not stark raving mad.

If he goes into a trade war China God help us.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

MH_Bomber wrote:America - You're Fired!

Just a devastating result for the world.

The only hope I cling onto is that he wont do what he said he would do. The trouble is thay this guy is megalomaniac and complete narcissist. He might not take on board sensible advice and just try to wing it as he did through the campaign.

The funny thing is Hillary actually won the overall popular vote. I guess that says that the majority of voting yanks are not stark raving mad.

If he goes into a trade war China God help us.
The only hope you cling to?

Thought you were smarter than that MH.

He can't do anything he said without congress approval. And none of them want to stuff the economy.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

No point criticising the people of America. His victory should be celebrated. There's no point whinging how he won, the fact is, he won. We all supposedly value democracy. This is what we get.
Essendunny
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

I'm picturing our foreign minister grabbing him on the balls and asking "how they hangin' Trumpsident"?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:No point criticising the people of America. His victory should be celebrated. There's no point whinging how he won, the fact is, he won. We all supposedly value democracy. This is what we get.
A big part of democracy is free speech and a big part of free speech is whinging. So I think whinging is very democratic.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:No point criticising the people of America. His victory should be celebrated. There's no point whinging how he won, the fact is, he won. We all supposedly value democracy. This is what we get.
A big part of democracy is free speech and a big part of free speech is whinging. So I think whinging is very democratic.
Exactly what Trump was doing when insulting and upsetting a lot of people. A lot of people obviously liked what he had to say. Long live democracy!
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote:I guess we need to keep our international relationship healthy with the new President. We may need to come up with a slogan similar to the "All the way with LBJ" under our vanishing Prime Minister, Holt.

Perhaps we could have "Take a dump with Donald Trump"

:?:
Or watch me pump I'm Donald Trump.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.