Caro Bullied by AFL

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Caro Bullied by AFL

Post by BenDoolan »

Break out the violins :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Poor ol' Caro says she's been bullied by the AFL for naming the females involved in the scandal.

Funny how that sort of behaviour didn't bother you when you were the dish licker for the AFL's campaign to destroy Hird.

Suck it up princess. Please keep me informed of your stressful time so I can keep eating my popcorn.

vingertje
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Caro Bullied by AFL

Post by grassy1 »

We hate her for what she did to us,but this sordid episode confirms what I already know,but not enough others do.

That the AFL Commission(that I usually call AWFULL)are a bunch of Control Freaks in every possible way.They'd cover up a Fart that was out of place if they thought it was going to cause a pond ripple.

You mentioned if what Lethlain and Simkiss did was worth the bother,Ben?Maybe not on simple terms of having an affair,but what spilled out into the public arena,especially with a Bullying,screaming tirade wasn't going to go un-noticed.

If Wilson didn't mention it,someone else would have.Maybe Rohan Connolly may have broke the story.

The AFL Commission have had a bad week,which included Sydneysiders filling the Olympic Stadium twice,close to bulging for 2 friendlies involving Arsenal and State of Origin reaching it's Climax to a National Ratings Peak of just over 4 Milllion.

Now it has to Deal with this Scandal,which is more a Scandal,because they did everything possible to cover it up,McLachlan's Virtually Run a Bloody Mile(like several thousand),as he quite literally doesn't want to know.

If anything,the precious princesses at AFL House need to Suck It Up and Deal with this SCANDAL Properly and not in their usual control freak way.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:04 am We hate her for what she did to us,but this sordid episode confirms what I already know,but not enough others do.

That the AFL Commission(that I usually call AWFULL)are a bunch of Control Freaks in every possible way.They'd cover up a Fart that was out of place if they thought it was going to cause a pond ripple.

You mentioned if what Lethlain and Simkiss did was worth the bother,Ben?Maybe not on simple terms of having an affair,but what spilled out into the public arena,especially with a Bullying,screaming tirade wasn't going to go un-noticed.

If Wilson didn't mention it,someone else would have.Maybe Rohan Connolly may have broke the story.

The AFL Commission have had a bad week,which included Sydneysiders filling the Olympic Stadium twice,close to bulging for 2 friendlies involving Arsenal and State of Origin reaching it's Climax to a National Ratings Peak of just over 4 Milllion.

Now it has to Deal with this Scandal,which is more a Scandal,because they did everything possible to cover it up,McLachlan's Virtually Run a Bloody Mile(like several thousand),as he quite literally doesn't want to know.

If anything,the precious princesses at AFL House need to Suck It Up and Deal with this SCANDAL Properly and not in their usual control freak way.
Oh, no, no, no!

I want them to keep operating the way they are. Good ol' Caro was the great AFL defender whenever anyone questioned their integrity. I want them to keep on operating the way they do so she can understand the bullshit she stood up for.

In other words, she can. GAGF!!!

:lol:
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

She's also crabby that they told her to pull her article about Hird awarding the Norm Smith.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Heaven forbid, she might actually have to start writing about football. And not just about Richmond players.

Would this mean she would have to turn up for matches and stay the whole game?

The horror... the horror.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:18 am
grassy1 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:04 am We hate her for what she did to us,but this sordid episode confirms what I already know,but not enough others do.

Oh, no, no, no!

I want them to keep operating the way they are. Good ol' Caro was the great AFL defender whenever anyone questioned their integrity. I want them to keep on operating the way they do so she can understand the bullshit she stood up for.

In other words, she can. GAGF!!!

:lol:
Maybe the penny has dropped on her,the way they operate.Even if it hasn't,about time it did with others.

Hate her all you want mate.I understand you're pissed off at her,so maintain the Rage.And I mean that Genuinely!

But I Hate that Mob at Awfull House more than her.Perhaps Using Her to get at them is a better thing than you hope? :wink:
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

If there is something I care less about than Caros finer feelings I be f***** if I know what it is. The bully is always the one who cries loudest when they think the tables have been turned on them...
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

So that's why she finally gave them a real whack. Over a non-issue.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Caro apparently, was given a real ripe royal spray of horribilus spitefulness from Liz Lukin. Caro "supposedly" didn't appreciate not only what was said but the manner in which it was said. Diddums!!!! Its been going on for a very long time just ask Dean Bailey's wife and the Hird Family.

Perhaps, yet another trick, by the AFL H.R. Department to quickly quieten and dumb down footy people to air brush over another drama, in the day of lives at AFL House. Three Managers in ten days. Woweeeeee.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Megan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:12 pm If there is something I care less about than Caros finer feelings I be f***** if I know what it is. The bully is always the one who cries loudest when they think the tables have been turned on them...
I'd agree with that assertion Megan,but those Smug Bullying Bastards at Awfull House,would NEVER admit they're wrong at anything!