A Question of Law and Order

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

A Question of Law and Order

Post by grassy1 »

Does Victoria Truly Have a Law and Order problem,more specifically an African problem of Sudanese origin.

About a week or so ago on C**t nominations,I reckoned you did have a problem.

It's got political now,with Turnbull and Dutyon chiming in and giving their 1 cent worth,while Victirian Labor gave their 1 cent rebuttal.

What's the feeling amongst you guys in Victoria?

One thing I can't let pass though.Funny how Turnbull and Dutyon didn't utter a sqeak about Law and Order in WA,when the problems we had,reached a peak in 2015 under Barnett's WA Liberal Government.
Last edited by grassy1 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: A Quedtion of Law and Order

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:38 pm Does Victoria Truly Have a Law and Order problem,more specifically an African problem of Sudanese origin.

About a week or so ago on C**t nominations,I reckoned you did have a problem.

It's got political now,with Turnbull and Dutyon chiming in and giving their 1 cent worth,while Victirian Labor gave their 1 cent rebuttal.

What's the feeling amongst you guys in Victoria?

One thing I can't let pass though.Funny how Turnbull and Dutyon didn't utter a sqeak about Law and Order in WA,when the problems we had,reached a peak in 2015 under Barnett's WA Liberal Government.
A combination of c**** running amok and a disgustingly f****** weak as piss judicial system. Police officer gets kicked in the head and the c*** gets bail. Mind you, the c*** got bail the week before after assaulting an emergency worker :roll:

I think it’s time to kick bail justice’s in the head.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Was that Police Kicking Assault in Elizabeth St?

Did you hear about that Brawl in Perth's Canning Vale area that went back and forth a few blocks,that resulted in a young Irishman(hanging out with Sudanese Kids)going through a Car Window and not making it?

Lord knows who they were brawling with,be it Anglo,Indigenous or Migrants of any origin.But a just as big stink occurred through the reporting of kids filming the brawl on their phone cameras.

Having said that,is that any different to Media Cameramen filming a similar situation,whilst not making any moves to intervene and help the kid/s under attack,as depicted on Fromtline,Series 2 Episode,Basic Instincts?

Then the Program and Organisation Lies about how they obtained the footage.
Last edited by grassy1 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm Was that Police Kicking Assault in Elizabeth St?
Nope, Highpoint Shopping Centre in Maribyrnong.
Essendunny
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

And it only took him less than a week to breach his bail conditions.

Some African youths are a problem. I have had a mates place get broken into while he and his family were asleep and both cars taken from the garage. The police said it was the 5th house in his estate done in 24hours.

There has been 2 houses in the street next to mine that the same thing has happened. There is a problem but to say that people are scared to go out at night because of them is absolute rubbish.

Our useless premier needs to crack down on bail and sentencing. It is way to leinent for serious charges.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

So the c*** has already breached his bail and is back in custody. f****** keep the mother****** locked up for good.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The little darlings have been busy last night in the Western Suburbs I see.

Saw that on ABC Perth's 7PM News.

They got more than they bargained for,when house was occupied by people who are armed and consequently ran for it.

Lucky they didn't run into Melbourne's Underbrlly,lest they be measuring their length,6 Feet under.

I suspect these brazen,arrogant little bastards will run into the worst possible trouble and they'll have nowhere to go,run or hide.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:13 pm The little darlings have been busy last night in the Western Suburbs I see.

Saw that on ABC Perth's 7PM News.

They got more than they bargained for,when house was occupied by people who are armed and consequently ran for it.

Lucky they didn't run into Melbourne's Underbrlly,lest they be measuring their length,6 Feet under.

I suspect these brazen,arrogant little bastards will run into the worst possible trouble and they'll have nowhere to go,run or hide.
One can only hope that they cop a bullet to the head.
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Anyone listening to Rohan Connolly on Twitter?
He's going feral over the reporting of the issue.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What was he saying Tony?

Was he on McQuarie Radio?

Oops,just noticed you mentioned Twitter.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm Anyone listening to Rohan Connolly on Twitter?
Unless he’s screaming for Magistrates to be castrated or stoned to death, I’m not interested in what he’s got to say.
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:24 am
tonysoprano wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm Anyone listening to Rohan Connolly on Twitter?
Unless he’s screaming for Magistrates to be castrated or stoned to death, I’m not interested in what he’s got to say.
its amazing how the real issue gets lost. awful crimes are taking place, and some like RoCo are upset about how its being reported. Like others (e.g. Louise Milligan) he's more interested in claiming moral superiority than actually doing something.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 am
BenDoolan wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:24 am
its amazing how the real issue gets lost. awful crimes are taking place, and some like RoCo are upset about how its being reported. Like others (e.g. Louise Milligan) he's more interested in claiming moral superiority than actually doing something.
Yep, I’ve got no time for those idiots. They are part of the problem.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes,there is a Problem with African kids in Melbourne,but Peter Dutton,Shut
your f****** Grandstanding Political Pointscoring Calehole!!!!!! :evil:

Leave it to the good folk of Melbourne to point that out to Dopey Dan!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Any comments about the Juvenile Cop Kicker let off the hook recently,Ben?

Why the Hell didn’t the Police Prosecution press full charges against the little darling?

So the poor little bastard can go to school?With
all he got up to,does he actually go to school?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 am Any comments about the Juvenile Cop Kicker let off the hook recently,Ben?

Why the Hell didn’t the Police Prosecution press full charges against the little darling?

It’ll be my usual comments regarding this common shitstain system. Magistrates are so far left that they are off the charts. It wouldn’t have mattered what other charges the prosecution presented, the decision by this f****** lunatic was always going to be the same. Release without conviction. No consequence for what he did. And the c*** breached his bail too.

Magistrate is a f****** mofo.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Fair enough in General mate,but what on earth were the Prosecutors playing at?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Things don’t seem much better in WA,Ben.

Various assaults taking place,inadequate sentencing,reinforcing the old stories that Labor is Soft on Crime.

If I’m not mistaken,Police resources were stretched under the previous State Government,with that Government Failing over 2 Terms of Government to deliver the promised 500 extra Police Officers.

Not that the current State Government is much better,cutting back on Police Services.And seemingly Police Resources being tied up in frequent cases of nailing stationary drivers who just touch their phones.

Mind boggling when our Hospitals are under siege by Idiot Patients who are a menace to our Health providers,who can’t guarantee the Hospital to be a Safe Working Environment.

Our So called Police Service(and this State Government)have it’s priorities f***** up,when they
are better served elsewhere,away from our Naughty Traffic Light Teletextors! :evil:
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:29 am
grassy1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 am Any comments about the Juvenile Cop Kicker let off the hook recently,Ben?

It’ll be my usual comments regarding this common shitstain system. Magistrates are so far left that they are off the charts. It wouldn’t have mattered what other charges the prosecution presented, the decision by this f****** lunatic was always going to be the same. Release without conviction. No consequence for what he did. And the c*** breached his bail too.

Magistrate is a f****** mofo.
Above all other shit decisions, this is the one that really got me going. This is a clear message to all those brave young punks, that all coppers are now fair game. Irrespective of age, race, background, mental capacity or motive, any assault on police should attract a severe penalty. Without it, one of the fundamental structures of our society completely breaks down.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The Story titled BRUTAL FORCE on the ABC could ignite a Moral and Political Shitstorm,after footage was shown of a Mentally Ill man being restrained then dealt with,in the manner that was shown.

Where to from here?A lot rests in the hands of Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius and his Department.