Bundle of Joyce

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Bundle of Joyce

Post by grassy1 »

Won’t say much now(I need to get back to sleep).
:roll:
But Derryn Hinch seems to have nailed the Clown.

Shame,Barnaby,Shame! :twisted:
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Bundle of Joyce

Post by rockhole »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:19 am Won’t say much now(I need to get back to sleep).

Why??? Who gives a rat's arse about his private life He was separated from his wife. What he does outside of politics is his business.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hinch made the point that Joyce was more than Willing to put his Private Life front and centre,by using his 2 Daughters to further his stance during the LGBT Debate and Vote.

So therefore Joyce deserved little sympathy in Hinch’s opinion.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

rockhole wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am
grassy1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:19 am Won’t say much now(I need to get back to sleep).

Why??? Who gives a rat's arse about his private life He was separated from his wife. What he does outside of politics is his business.
Agree on the private life, but she was given a 190K job she had no qualifications for.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Sismis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Agree on the private life, but she was given a 190K job she had no qualifications for.
She really blew it and then some... :wink:
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

If Labor wants to open up this can of worms, it better have a clean sheet on its side of politics. They have already taken a dump on the "Nationlised" front!!

Remember Blanche and Hawkey, "Biggles" Evans and Cheryl Kernot.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am If Labor wants to open up this can of worms, it better have a clean sheet on its side of politics. They have already taken a dump on the "Nationlised" front!!

Jim Cairns and Junie Morosi...
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If anything,the Daily Telegraph opened the can of worms and now the worms are all over Joyce ‘s political carcass like never before.

This appalling situation has been created by none other than Joyce himself,which has forced his own PM to further intervene than he did before.

Coalition Diehards can moan about this all they want,but they can’t get crook at their usual targets,in the ABC and they know that.

Direct your anger at Rupert and News Limited.There might be a few skeletons in their closet,or stones in their glass houses,if you really want to dig deep and lash out.
Last edited by grassy1 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

rockhole wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am If Labor wants to open up this can of worms, it better have a clean sheet on its side of politics. They have already taken a dump on the "Nationlised" front!!

Yeah, but Blanche and Hawkie, Evans and Kernot weren't minister and employee.

A lot of musical beds goes on in Canberra... yes member and staffer on (both sides) ... but also members with members (on both sides) ... and staffers with staffers ...especially those who have beards in lavender marriages (and there's a few of them up there).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Oops.

I called Barnaby Joyce,Barnaby Jones,quite by accident.

Mind you,the member for New England has turned this whole affair into a full bore circus,hasn’t he?

And judging by his retort,it seems he just doesn’t get it.This Mess is All of his doing,nobody else’s.

It seems the PM in Tasmania is reportedly about to make another statement.This should be most illuminating.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Ah well ... Joyce is just being the warmup act for Turnbull to meet with the ******-in-chief next week.

Stormy weather ... la la la dum...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It’s all come to a head today.

Just going through a Press Comference to announce his resignation as Deputy PM and National Party Leader.

From a man who said he’s going nowhere,the latest allegation has apparently changed things to a Major Degree,

As for the allegation,that came from WA.Can’t remember the last time he went to WA,so I’m most curious about the timing of this and the manner it has taken place.

Perhaps even Cynical about it,despite all the turmoil surrounding Joyce.

Why didn’t the complainant refer the matter to the Police and why did the same person wait until now?

Is it a genuine complaint?Or was this a politically motivated sting?

Be curious to know if this complaint against Joyce has any substance to it,meaning there’s an end to it.Or Mission Accomplished,the same complaint just slips away into oblivion.

Stay tuned.Despite his resignation,there’s still a lot of stuff to sort out.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

This ended up being false didn't it?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

boncer34 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Well, to the extent that the job was only $140K (plus some allowances and perks around another $25K)
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

We really need a like button on this forum.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Maybe you should tell us whether you liked the Fact that Barnaby stepped down as National Party Leader and Deputy PM?

I did!

He was causing major damage to his Government and his refusal to step down made matters worse.As cynical as I am about the latest complaint,over something that supposedly happened 7 years ago,he had to go.

Now,we might all get some fresh air for now and move on.Bill Shorten and the ALP would be best advised to let it go and let that matter run it’s course.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

The government won’t win the next election anyway. It’s gone.

Bill and the ALP will let it go. I’m sure Barnaby wouldn’t be the only one banging a member of staff.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I’m sure the old Daily Smellygraph will let us know soon enough.

Mind you,I wonder who Chopper was referring to when he embarrassed The Parrot on Mid Day,20 years ago.

Just who was the Parrot with,that night he got sprung in a London Shithole?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

nudder12 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:20 pm
boncer34 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Well, to the extent that the job was only $140K (plus some allowances and perks around another $25K)
Yes it was only ~140K, twice the median household income. Not bad considering she may not even have needed to turn up for work.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Probably not the smartest idea to question if he is the father of the child because he was overseas with his wife around the time the baby was conceived.