Gaff

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Gaff

Post by Crazyman »

Surprised he did that, totally out of character from what I have seen of Gaff over the years...

With suspensions more outcome driven, could be bigger holiday than Hall got for ko’ing Staker...

IMO 8-10 weeks...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Gaff

Post by BenDoolan »

Crazyman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am Surprised he did that, totally out of character from what I have seen of Gaff over the years...

With suspensions more outcome driven, could be bigger holiday than Hall got for ko’ing Staker...

IMO 8-10 weeks...
What round do we play them next year? He’ll be back that week...
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yep,completely agree Crazyman.

He’ll have to cop it sweet!Totally out of character,as he is essentially a fair ball player,if a little on the outside receive type.

If he had his time again,he possibly may have angrily remonstrated with Bradshaw,giving the old fashioned,” look at the scoreboard!”spiel and things may have blown over.

But he didn’t and that’s a real shame.For an Eagle,he’s pretty much an inoffensive little guy.

It’s just that his Punch was pretty reprehensible.Out of place by today’s standards.

As for Tom Percy QC over here with his purple tainted carry on,he should take a look in the mirror before getting on his f****** high horse.

He needs to know that the actions of Dockers players extends beyond 1 competition.

He should try and remember the Thug act of 1 C.Sylvia behind the play in a scratch match,for crying out loud against Josh Mahoney.Left Mahoney in a terrible state,which was followed by an Absolute Farce of a MRP/Tribunal Process,But did Tom Percy utter a squeak about that?

Not that I remember Tom,you Absolute Hypocrite! :roll: :evil:
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

BenDoolan wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:22 pm
Crazyman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am Surprised he did that, totally out of character from what I have seen of Gaff over the years...

IMO 8-10 weeks...
What round do we play them next year? He’ll be back that week...
Yep and it will likely be over there if stays with Weegirls 😉
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Might've played his last game for them I wonder?
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

8 weeks. Probably about right. Sayonara Weagles '18?

We should chase this bloke...if we're not already.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

F111 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 pm 8 weeks. Probably about right. Sayonara Weagles '18?

We should chase this bloke...if we're not already.
Agree on both points.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

8 weeks is about right.

Dreadfull Act,which will live with both players for a long time,the irony of which Gaff and the Brayshaw’s probably showed more class than many combined,especially in Wesssttterrn Australia. :roll:

Whether Nisbett told a Porky Pie or not,chances are the 2 Andrews will probably play a round or 2,over a few jars in the end.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Saints, 'roos & dees apparently front runners. 6 Vic clubs have shown interest...ala afl.com.....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Keeping in mind who we are playing this Friday, He’d be Deadset mad if he joined the Aints,even if Richardson is a decent fella.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

So now that the incident is over and everyone has quietened down because the penalty was appropriate, can we talk about properly ridding the game of punching?
Just give everyone a week for any punch at all. It is a reportable offence after all. Would soon stop if they automatically got a week.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Deserved what he got.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes he did.

He should probably get 2 weeks more(only joking Andrew :wink: ),for getting the AFL Off The Hook and sidetracking us from Goalpost Technology.

Betcha Ken Hinkley got a pit pissed off,having his words of wisdom,getting lost in Sundays Shitstorm! :roll: