Club Captain

Department S

Post by MH_Bomber »

• Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
If we could get any 3 of these 5 I would be happy. I think Stringer is a lock now he has nominated us.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Department S

Post by Windy_Hill »

Any combination wjll improve our list.

Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Windy_Hill wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.
Yep we need more midfielders who disappear under pressure.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

j-mac31 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Windy_Hill wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.
Yep we need more midfielders who disappear under pressure.
exactly. sloane was figured out this year. he can be shut down.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

MH_Bomber wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm
  • Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
If we could get any 3 of these 5 I would be happy. I think Stringer is a lock now he has nominated us.
3/5 done, now looking at 4!
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

MH_Bomber wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm
  • Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
Department S --> Department YESS !!!
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Department S just became Department 'Ssh" as in we shut up about our chances of landing Shiel and spoke to him rather than talking ourselves up in the media.

Ha ha ha ha !!!!
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
patoman
On the Rookie List

Post by patoman »

How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

patoman wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D
I wondered why he picked them too, instead of us...only thing I could think of was that he feels he will get more game time there because of their (the scums) shittier list. Our mid-field will be hard to get into at the mo. A GOOD PROBLEM btw. :D
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

desmondo wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm
patoman wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D
I wondered why he picked them too, instead of us...only thing I could think of was that he feels he will get more game time there because of their (the scums) shittier list. Our mid-field will be hard to get into at the mo. A GOOD PROBLEM btw. :D
A blessing in disguise one might think. Just staggers me to see this stuff going on after all that’s gone before.