Bombertalk Roll Call

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
juff
Top Up Player

Re: Bombertalk Roll Call

Post by juff »

Not much of a poster, but enjoy reading the forum. As Windy_Hill said, the alternative of Bomberblitz is way too chaotic for me, kind of like reading a stream of consciousness.

Would be a pity to lose the site now when we seem at last to be heading for better times. Gloating is so much more fun! :D
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

juff wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 pm Not much of a poster, but enjoy reading the forum. As Windy_Hill said, the alternative of Bomberblitz is way too chaotic for me, kind of like reading a stream of consciousness.

Would be a pity to lose the site now when we seem at last to be heading for better times. Gloating is so much more fun! :D
Great to see you Juff....get ready to gloat... :lol:
Wally
Top Up Player

Post by Wally »

Frequent often but don’t post much. Enjoy the differing opinions everyone has to offer.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Still upright!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Windy_Hill wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 am
juff wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 pm Not much of a poster, but enjoy reading the forum. As Windy_Hill said, the alternative of Bomberblitz is way too chaotic for me, kind of like reading a stream of consciousness.

Great to see you Juff....get ready to gloat... :lol:
Registration is open and working thanks to Dan.

Start getting people here. :wink:
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Look at that! 3 new members in the past 72 hours. Beats the total for the whole year for both of 2016 and 2017.
Welcome to all of them :)
Hopefully more to come.

PS - just looking at the list of most recent members, barely anyone has posted at all in 3 years!!
I wonder why? Maybe we need to do a "call-out" to ask why they don't post? Or maybe they simply joined and don't even logon ever?
I don't like burdening admins, but Boncer is there a way to see member activity?
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

nudder12 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:44 am Look at that! 3 new members in the past 72 hours. Beats the total for the whole year for both of 2016 and 2017.
Welcome to all of them :)
Hopefully more to come.

PS - just looking at the list of most recent members, barely anyone has posted at all in 3 years!!
I wonder why? Maybe we need to do a "call-out" to ask why they don't post? Or maybe they simply joined and don't even logon ever?
I don't like burdening admins, but Boncer is there a way to see member activity?
As in why none of the "new" posters in the past 3 years posted?

Rego was busted so people signed up but weren't activated. To put it mildly we love Dan because it was a prick of a problem.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

I'm back. Present, still vertical, all accounted for, HERE.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.