Snortin' Jack Watts

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
F111
Essendon Legend

Snortin' Jack Watts

Post by F111 »

What a dill.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Snortin' Jack Watts

Post by grassy1 »

An even bigger dill,given he’s left his Self Righteous Chairman with Massive Egg on his face.

Maybe now,Koch will learn to keep his Big Trap Shit About other Clubs!
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am An even bigger dill,given he’s left his Self Righteous Chairman with Massive Egg on his face.

Maybe now,Koch will learn to keep his Big Trap Shit About other Clubs!
I’m not sure what the fuss is all about grass. Can anyone actually explain what he has done that needs to be punished or even condemned? Unless an illicit substance was used, what’s the big deal? I don’t want to hear claptrap like “but he’s a role model” or “he’s disrespecting women” or “it’s not a good look” or “he’s bringing the game into disrepute”. What a load of horse dung.

What we see in the video is an inebriated individual (are we to condemn him for this as well???), while on holidays, having fun with an adult woman who is consenting to this activity.

If this footage was not released, would Jack Watts be facing disciplinary action? If not, why not?? I know why, because he did nothing wrong. But because the footage was released and the public saw it, he’s suddenly “done something wrong”. Bull sticks. If it’s a public image thing, then condemn the person who took the footage and released it.

Spare me the morality speeches and seismic hysteria.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

When your own Chairman is as shitty as all hell about it,there has to be a damn good reason Windy.

Try public image gone bad!

Here he is lecturing other Clubs about poor player behaviour and someone In his own backyard lets him down,....Badly!
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

I agree with Windy.

That said, just as the NRL have thier issues, like it or not, professional athletes are role models and whilst not illegal, doesn’t look great in this pc era we live in 😢
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

I agree with the sentiment expressed. He was enjoying himself in a public place, no issue..

The reason he's a dill is that he should know how these things work. A mate takes a short video, it gets onto the net then it's anyone's to use and abuse.

I wonder who took and distributed the video. I also wonder how much they were paid for it?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

You guys are quite entitled to think what you believe here,that being there’s much ado about nothing.

But I am revelling in Koch’s Egg Faced Fury!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:53 pm But I am revelling in Koch’s Egg Faced Fury!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always a bonus. :lol: :D
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

An even bigger bonus when you think about it.

He should know by now,that he can’t shoot off about other Clubs’ cultures,without people firing back at him.

He could point to Kennett,but Koch doesn’t have the hide of a Rhinoceros like Kennett does.

A fury of negative feedback should put Koch back in his place and worry solely about Power.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

There are some players in the AFL who would benefit hugely from having a day job.

If only to see just how privileged AFL players are.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)