Complete Review Of The Whole Club

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Complete Review Of The Whole Club

Post by Ronny Rotten »

I'm absolutely livid, sick & tired of the mess this once proud football club has become. Complete mediocrity. Last year 2 - 6, this year 3 - 5. Barely any improvement. Where's the passion from the players.
Saw Heppell & Myers having a laugh after the game tonight. Completely unacceptable from the so called captain & a senior player in the leadership group. If the 'coach" & football department had any balls they would find a new captain & send Myers to the VFL then delist. Just to show the playing group they mean business & losing & laughing, especially to the bottom side is way out of line. Unfortunately there seems to be apparent lack of on -field leaders. We seem to have an bunch introverts in the playing group. There sure ain't no Hird or T.Daniher in this lot.

Let the CEO, Campbell earn his money & immediately arrange a independent review all aspects the club.
Starting with the coaches, ask for a Plan B from worsfold, instead of his"'what do I do now" look he has when things go awry. Every press conference he comes with the same drivel & twaddle. At years end, change the assistant coaches, Harvey & Skipworth have been there forever, time to go.
Review the on field leadership. Get players who have passion, demand excellence & above all hate defeat.
Review the fitness group, we get injuries every week, some are unavoidable but there are many soft tissue injuries going around We seem to get 8 - 10 week hamstrings when it used to be 3 weeks in most cases, even Quinn the hamstring king only had 3 weekers....
Review the playing group & cull the list cloggers who won't be part of the next premiership, such as Myers, Long, Clarke, Baguley.
Finally review the board. we seem to have faceless people on the board. We don't hear a peep from anyone there or the CEO when the going gets tough like now. The only time I seem to hear from the president when they want me to fork out for the Presidents luncheon. GAGF.

FFS someone at Tullamarine do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to rectify this malaise. The supporters & members have had a gutfull of this shit.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: Complete Review Of The Whole Club

Post by s'dreams »

Ronny Rotten wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:04 am
Review the fitness group, we get injuries every week, some are unavoidable but there are many soft tissue injuries going around We seem to get 8 - 10 week hamstrings when it used to be 3 weeks in most cases, even Quinn the hamstring king only had 3 weekers....
I haven't seen this many soft tissue injuries since the year Wally f***** up the spreadsheet.
Review the playing group & cull the list cloggers who won't be part of the next premiership, such as Myers, Long, Clarke, Baguley.
Before then - review the f****** recruiting ... we have jumped up and down for years saying just how good our recruiting is. But at 16 years since we won a final ... I really really have to question that.

Added to that, the review should examine just how the f*** we manage to turn decent players into crap ... who come good once they leave us ... Even Fumbles Colyer seems to be having a decent year.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Justin Crow - f*** off
Woosha - f*** off...and take your smiling WA mate Myers with you
Skipworth - f*** off
Clarke - f*** off
Bellchambers - f*** off
Heppell - f*** off
High Performance Centre - f*** off
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Geez mate,that’s an Awfull load of f*** - Offs!Do you think someone’s going to notice?!

There’s an Awfull lot of people who say we are Social Media Trolls saying things like we do,as forcefully as we do!

What do we say to our Critics?

f*** off too?
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Too many passengers....as always

What I dont get is the inconsistency - Walla is a perfect example of that. The guy can perform miracles one week then missing the next- and the sad thing he is the least of our problems

Smith must be injured right - he is a shadow of the player that won our B&F
Hurley looks like the years are catching up - dont see him being effective beyond this year
Hooker - got some bite in him but probably only good for another season
Francis - being played out of position - this was always going to be a problem. Maybe its time to swing Hurley forward (not Hooker please) and let Francis grow into Hurley's role
Zaharakis - time to say goodbye - a decent club servant but just not doing enough for our most experienced player
Bellchambers - the biggest soft cock in the competition - adios hombre
Zac Clarke - wouldnt get a game at Subiaco at the moment - just put him in the ressies and forget about him - not AFL standard by a country mile
Dyson "Giggles" Heppell - I know it has probably been taken out of context but to be laughing and carrying on with Myers after the game like it is some kind of Pub League is shameful and he should come forward and explain to the fans why he felt this was ok behaviour.
David Myers - to never put on an Esssendon jumper ever again - done, finito, adios

End of season clean out to include Langford and Laverde - get a third rounder for each if we are lucky. Retire Zaharakis

Delist Baguely, Long, Myers, Dea, McNeice

Going forward, play the kids - Begley, Mynott, Zerk-Thatcher, Jok, Mozzie, Clarke, Ridley

Most importantly - Give Woosha his gold watch and restructure the entire Football department. Go and get Caracella and appoint him as head coach. Get Luke Hodge from Brisbane as an assistant coach next year

Piss off Skippy and Harves - enough thanks
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy_Hill wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:45 am Too many passengers....as always

What I dont get is the inconsistency - Walla is a perfect example of that. The guy can perform miracles one week then missing the next- and the sad thing he is the least of our problems

Smith must be injured right - he is a shadow of the player that won our B&F
Hurley looks like the years are catching up - dont see him being effective beyond this year
Hooker - got some bite in him but probably only good for another season
Francis - being played out of position - this was always going to be a problem. Maybe its time to swing Hurley forward (not Hooker please) and let Francis grow into Hurley's role
Zaharakis - time to say goodbye - a decent club servant but just not doing enough for our most experienced player
Bellchambers - the biggest soft cock in the competition - adios hombre
Zac Clarke - wouldnt get a game at Subiaco at the moment - just put him in the ressies and forget about him - not AFL standard by a country mile
Dyson "Giggles" Heppell - I know it has probably been taken out of context but to be laughing and carrying on with Myers after the game like it is some kind of Pub League is shameful and he should come forward and explain to the fans why he felt this was ok behaviour.
David Myers - to never put on an Esssendon jumper ever again - done, finito, adios

End of season clean out to include Langford and Laverde - get a third rounder for each if we are lucky. Retire Zaharakis

Delist Baguely, Long, Myers, Dea, McNeice

Going forward, play the kids - Begley, Mynott, Zerk-Thatcher, Jok, Mozzie, Clarke, Ridley

Most importantly - Give Woosha his gold watch and restructure the entire Football department. Go and get Caracella and appoint him as head coach. Get Luke Hodge from Brisbane as an assistant coach next year

Piss off Skippy and Harves - enough thanks
Sounds perfect to me.

Couldn’t be bothered expanding on my list. This nails it.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:03 am Geez mate,that’s an Awfull load of f*** - Offs!Do you think someone’s going to notice?!

There’s an Awfull lot of people who say we are Social Media Trolls saying things like we do,as forcefully as we do!

f*** off too?
The deluded fans can f*** off too. They are part of the sick problem at our club. f****** morons all of them.

The real trolls are the c**** who take to the field
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:00 am
grassy1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:03 am Geez mate,that’s an Awfull load of f*** - Offs!Do you think someone’s going to notice?!

f*** off too?
The deluded fans can f*** off too. They are part of the sick problem at our club. f****** morons all of them.

The real trolls are the c**** who take to the field
Yep.
As I said before the year started, was hopeful things would be better this year, but had to show me things have changed before I start buying the hype. Think I am bought in yet? 👿
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

No,not really
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Some sense of decorum is required here. What’s the point of blowing up the club because you’re angry? Requires a bit of thinking, a bit of tweaking, and some luck. Things can change pretty quickly with not much change required. Just gotta get the right balance and we’re fine.