c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 »

Port Powder,For Completely f****** Up a potential Tip 9,with Everything on the Line for you!

Well done ********,especially YOU Kochy,you f****** Loudmouth!

Next week,you DIE you Fuckng Useless Pricks!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

And Yes,it’s us you play next week.We should TEAR YOU(LOT)APART by 10 Goals! :twisted:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

Awaiting a verdict,........
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

AND the piss poor punishment, the c*** will prolly be free to roam the streets again when he is 50 years old.. :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm
grassy1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

AND the piss poor punishment, the c*** will prolly be free to roam the streets again when he is 50 years old.. :evil: :evil:
What are the odds a World Crisis,will hasten emergency powers for the current Federal Government and Convicted Willfull Murderers swing?
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm
desmondo wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm

What are the odds a World Crisis,will hasten emergency powers for the current Federal Government and Convicted Willfull Murderers swing?
Whether they swing, fry or just go to sleep 'forever' it would be good to not have to keep the f****** alive and being a drain on society in general. The Chinese do it right, a bullet through the back of the head and the victim falls straight into a pit of quick-lime, then cover it over, cost?, about a dollar.. (It`s actually one of the 'better' 'kinder' ways to put an animal down)

The only proviso I would put on it is, there must be NO DOUBT about guilt. ANY doubt and we lock em up, and eventually, some-how, give them the chance and opportunity to prove their innocence. If they can`t they do their time. But unfortunately I reckon there are already TOO MANY innocent people locked up and not much is being done to alleviate the problem.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

I`d like to nominate Jofra (stupid name) Archer the west indian/come pommie fast bowler. Not for hitting Smith, but for his demeanour immediately after, turning round and walking back to his mark.

I`ve seen many batsmen hit over the years, and normally the first person to check on the welfare of the batsman is the bowler who bowled it. But NOT him, c***.

All the idiots that booed Smith (a whole bunch of c****).
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

desmondo wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm I`d like to nominate Jofra (stupid name) Archer the west indian/come pommie fast bowler. Not for hitting Smith, but for his demeanour immediately after, turning round and walking back to his mark.

I`ve seen many batsmen hit over the years, and normally the first person to check on the welfare of the batsman is the bowler who bowled it. But NOT him, c***.

All the idiots that booed Smith (a whole bunch of c****).
There was reports of him smirking as Smudge hit the deck. What a class act!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

1) Donald Trump for 12000 lies and every last bit of what he has said and done including his latest utterances declaring himself as The Second Coming.

2)The Brazilian president for setting alight the Amazon rain forest. Given that the Amazon rain forest produces 20% of the world oxygen, there should be a massive global military intervention in that country to take that c-unt out. Far more justifiable that the war in Afghanistan Iraq and possibly what Trumps wants now war in Iran.

Are we all just going sit idly by as this guy does what is tantamount to setting climate change on a course of raising the world temperature by 5 degrees?
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Both are deadset c****,Idiots and any other negative adjective you can throw at them,MH!

Especially the former! :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Was going to vote for the Brazilian President,but realised I did so yesterday!

So I’ll vote for him again,being a right environmental c***!

Someone on the ABC put up a caption that,The world stopped at the burning down of a significant Cathedral in France.The Amazin has been burning for 3 weeks.

So why don’t we stop in horror now,says I ?
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

The arsehole of a guard that lured a 3 yr old girl at a shopping centre in Sydney and proceeded to lecture the kids mum for leaving her alone...

The mum for being stupid enough to leave her kid unsupervised. I have 2 kids and know how easy it is lose track of them, but I can’t understand why a parent would do that...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Donald Trump must have had a few nominations before and I reckon,even amongst his own in the Republican Party and the Military,some are probably calling him a c***,albeit under their breath after his latest stunt.

That being pulling the plug on the Kurds,abandoning them to that Butcher Erdogan and in the process,letting loose the very thing he said was licked!

ISIS!

Which then leads the Kurds no choice but to turn to another Butcher in Assad,plus Calender Boy Putin,but really an Arsehole.Just great,but can you blame the Kurds?

You f****** Idiot Trump!

How much longer is it,before Republicans alone will see you are Not Fit for Public Office,of any kind?!
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

The horse racing industry after watching a deeply disturbing story about abattoirs and where horses end up on the 7.30 report.

I am never getting on the horse again until this entire industry is properly and humanely regulated and even then I dont think I will.

Me and my other half are sitting here just really upset about what we saw going on.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Haven’t seen it yet,because guess what?

I was at the TAB,watching 2 blokes clean up on the last 2 races at Sandown and in part,Albion Park.Then there’s the TAB,who puts Freaking Multi’s on some abstract 5th Divion League in the middle of nowhere. :roll:

Funny thing about that is I don’t bet on Doggie Races anymore,in the 3 States where the Cowbiys in the Industry got exposed.Save that is,the 3rd at Dapto which if you know Rake’s Cleaver Greene well enough,you’ll know why I blow some dough on that. :roll: :lol:

I’ll check Aunty’s Website to see if there’s any Articles in print.And maybe Crikey in a day or so.

Will that stop me having a bet tomorrow night,Saturday or Sunday?Probably not just yet,but I’d be curious to know if anyone else besides Darren Weir has been up to some stupid shit in recent times.

Why anyone would resort to using f****** Jiggers to get the poor nags going is beyond me?!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes MH,did some reading and it doesn’t speak well for the Thoroughbred Industry,despite the Rules and Regulations supposedly in place to stop the wide stop practice of selling horses to the knackery,to be treated like shit in the way the killings take place.

It takes place in Queensland and New South Wales,But lord knows where else.Whether reform can take place is highly debatable.Maybe Queensland,But New South Wales if Jones starts shrieking like he did with the Greyhound Industry,which pretty much ended Mike Baird’s Career.Who’s going to take him and the Murdoch press on here?!
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

grassy1

I can honestly say as hardened long term punter on the GGs, having seen that 7.30 report special, I have sworn myself off punting on horses.

I cannot in all conscience be dabbling in this industry after seeing what I saw. The trouble now is I cant unsee it. So seriously need the warnings before you watch anything about it.

As for c_unts that work in abbotoirs, the ones on this show are below human. I'd love to thrash them to a pulp with a horse whip.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I commend you for your stance MH.

But for the time being,I’ll reserve my judgement until I see and hear all the evidence,discussions,debate and arguments.

No prizes for guessing where the shrill behaviour will come from.Problem is,too many people listen to it!If they didn’t,Greyhound Racing would be History in New South Wales.

It’d be easy to dump betting on NSW and Queensland,but Victoria and Western Australia?It had better damn well not happen there!But I have the nagging suspicion it does.But for now,I’ll wait and see,........
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Ok MH,help me out with a bit of Mediawatching here.

Unless the story was hidden in a small corner,the Daily Telegraph has NOTHING about this!

ZERO,ZIP,ZILCH,NADA,etc,etc,etc.

It would be too easy for me to accuse a paper which I basically see as an Absolute Rag,of completely turning a blind eye to this,but it’s hard not,unless I missed it.All I’ve seen so far,centres around their Darling Government’s Everest!

Did I miss something?

Will just check the HUN now,......
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Nope,nothing so far.

When you get up,see if you can spot anything.

So far,it’s Bolt and Not So Rippa Rita having their Rants,a report about some Scumbags beating a defenceless boy at Mornington McDonalds(fair enough cover that),some underworld stories to go “ahhhhh” at.But the same as the toilet paper North of 5he Murray,.....

NOTHING,ZERO,ZIP,ZILCH,NADA!

I’ve missed something,haven’t I?There must be something about this Scandalous practice in Rupert’s 2 Main Rags?! :shock:

But if not,should we be surprised?

And there’s a Media Analysis on ABC Breakfast discussing this very issue,with Inala Cooper.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:43 am Nope,nothing so far.

When you get up,see if you can spot anything.

So far,it’s Bolt and Not So Rippa Rita having their Rants,a report about some Scumbags beating a defenceless boy at Mornington McDonalds(fair enough cover that),some underworld stories to go “ahhhhh” at.But the same as the toilet paper North of 5he Murray,.....

NOTHING,ZERO,ZIP,ZILCH,NADA!

I’ve missed something,haven’t I?There must be something about this Scandalous practice in Rupert’s 2 Main Rags?! :shock:

But if not,should we be surprised?

And there’s a Media Analysis on ABC Breakfast discussing this very issue,with Inala Cooper.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.n ... e/11603834

It’s always got me f***** how they call this thing a “sport”
Essendunny