I HATE AFL FOOTBALL....

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

I HATE AFL FOOTBALL....

Post by MH_Bomber »

I hate f****** Richmond. That is all.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: I HATE AFL FOOTBALL....

Post by grassy1 »

I hate the AWFULL Commission,MH!

And they would have been rootin’ for their baby GWS!

And I Hate them for that,spending shitloads of Bad money at the expense of other worthy places like Tasmania

Jack Dyer’s Mob were a Shoe In for me!And I reckon King Richard would have concurred!

Sorry Sheeds,no fault of your’s,but I hate GWS!Love the Wanderers though!Red and Black helps,but any success for them to give AWFULL the Absolute Shits,I’m happy! :lol:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

I hate Caro, BT, "Richo" Waleed, Malthouse, "KB" and all the other one-eyed richmond shits that float in the media pond.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Dimma is f****** awesome.

To think our dumb shit of a club turned its back on him because he said our list was SHIT, in favour of a clown who said he was bullish. Hahahahahahahahahaha

He has turned Richmond into a powerhouse. It took him a while, but he had to work with one horrid culture within that club. He built it, and he can now bathe in the glory. Well done Dimma. I can only admire what you’ve done. I certainly lament the idiocy of our club.

Look at Bachar Houli. He would have been a complete dud if he stayed at our club. We have no idea how to get the best out of our players, or indeed, how to develop any of them.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:47 pm Dimma is f****** awesome.

To think our dumb shit of a club turned its back on him because he said our list was SHIT, in favour of a clown who said he was bullish. Hahahahahahahahahaha

He has turned Richmond into a powerhouse. It took him a while, but he had to work with one horrid culture within that club. He built it, and he can now bathe in the glory. Well done Dimma. I can only admire what you’ve done. I certainly lament the idiocy of our club.

Look at Bachar Houli. He would have been a complete dud if he stayed at our club. We have no idea how to get the best out of our players, or indeed, how to develop any of them.
In the spirit of THE KING,”Ben Doolan has said Everything!I Concur!”
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

I always loved Dimma. This is one thing we can agree on. We ironically chose a Richmond captain over Bomber hard man that told home truths.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes,the less said about the immediate post Sheedy era,the better! :roll:
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:47 pm Dimma is f****** awesome.

2019 GF. One side created by one our all-time famous coaches, the other coached by one of our favorite sons and containing one of our most talented castoffs. And up in the back of the stand, we can only sit and wonder why ](*,) :(
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Wait until the AFL open up their new bags of tricks for GWS and the Gold Coast Suns, the Darwin and Tiwi area's as first dibs. Talk about moulding the fixture.

Perhaps their intention further down the track is amalgamation and less teams in the competition. One thing for certain the bell is certainly tolling for us and others who had dibs before now. We are done.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Interesting that mdso,if NT Thunder are no Longer part of the neafl.Doesn’t AWFULL have faith in Sydney’s West and Queensland to produce the goods? The

What else are AWFULL up to?!
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:15 pm Interesting that mdso,if NT Thunder are no Longer part of the neafl.Doesn’t AWFULL have faith in Sydney’s West and Queensland to produce the goods? The

What else are AWFULL up to?!
Hey grassy1 this will make you laugh. I am a Buddhist and have taken vows of non-violence. Every time I see Gillon McLaughlin's face, I feel so angry I want to knock him on his arse and wipe the smile off his lying mouth. Then I think again and I know, I've still got plenty of work to do on myself.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hellava Dilemna you got yourself into mdso. :lol:

Seen Gil lately?He’s lost his Razor,alongside Paddy Dangerfield as well.Fair enough,it must be Summer!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The AFLPA(on behalf of their Masters at AWFULL House)slipped in a sly one,without people noticing too much.

Seems they favour a 15 minute Half - Time,saying it wasn’t an issue.Of course they know it’s a Big Issue with fans,but they didn’t say too much out aloud did they?

Usually AWFULL like to sidetrack folk from even Summer Sports,but this time they and their Pals used the cover of Summer Sports to slip one by us,so no one would notice and of course,Protest at what they’re up to!

What was the real issue here,Paul(Marsh)?! :roll:

5 minutes less break,mightn’t seem like much to your players now.But on a shitty wet day or sttinkin’ hot day,do your members think it’s on a non issue then,to be trotting out so soon after coming in to the changerooms?

Unless,.........that gives you know who,an excuse to make the Quarters shorter!

I don’t suppose your members mind taking a bit of a pay cut then,if no issue is related to this?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

For me, it doesn’t really matter. I am in support of it. Less time (even if it is 5 minutes) within the stadium the better. It means 5 minutes less advertising bullshit during the break, 5 minutes less ground announcer annoying the f*** out of everyone, 5 minutes earlier back home.

I don’t queue for food or drinks during the breaks. I generally go during our shit periods of play (of which there are plenty).

All good 👍🏼
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What,you don’t have any Half -Time Functions with Past Player Associations( 8) h),don’t take time to have a stretch,so you don’t have to listen to Advertising and you don’t go back to The Club,or somewhere to have a drink after?

You’re a stay in your seat and go home kind of guy?

What happens when the AFL reduce the Length of Quarters?Will you Demand a discount on your Membership?i would!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 pm What,you don’t have any Half -Time Functions with Past Player Associations( 8) h),don’t take time to have a stretch,so you don’t have to listen to Advertising and you don’t go back to The Club,or somewhere to have a drink after?

You’re a stay in your seat and go home kind of guy?

What happens when the AFL reduce the Length of Quarters?Will you Demand a discount on your Membership?i would!
Too many questions.

Only one answer though...

Not interested in what the game or the club has got to offer, and yes, I would like a discount.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

They weren’t that hard to answer,but no matter.

A discount is probably we all deserve.

Taxpayers included! 8)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:07 am The AFLPA(on behalf of their Masters at AWFULL House)slipped in a sly one,without people noticing too much.

Seems they favour a 15 minute Half - Time,saying it wasn’t an issue.Of course they know it’s a Big Issue with fans,but they didn’t say too much out aloud did they?

Usually AWFULL like to sidetrack folk from even Summer Sports,but this time they and their Pals used the cover of Summer Sports to slip one by us,so no one would notice and of course,Protest at what they’re up to!

What was the real issue here,Paul(Marsh)?! :roll:

5 minutes less break,mightn’t seem like much to your players now.But on a shitty wet day or sttinkin’ hot day,do your members think it’s on a non issue then,to be trotting out so soon after coming in to the changerooms?

Unless,.........that gives you know who,an excuse to make the Quarters shorter!

I don’t suppose your members mind taking a bit of a pay cut then,if no issue is related to this?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mmmmm,hmmmm!Thought I saw somewhere that the AFLPA through one P.Dangerfield want what?Shorter bloody Quarters!Gee,I just wonder what you 2 bearded galoots( you and Gil) were up to,with your little friendly chat lately!

People Hate Unions,but I never hear the same complainants ark up about this one!I wonder why? :roll: