f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
patoman
On the Rookie List

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by patoman »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 pm
Ronny Rotten wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:35 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:48 pm
rockhole wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:12 pm There is now an investigation under way to determine was it COVID 19 which is banned, or COVID 19.5 which is not yet banned but may be.
In, addition, because the team has won their first 2 games, it is obvious that there is something illegal going on at Windy Hill which will involve a 2 year investigation!!
LOL :lol:

Information coming out that McKenna was seen at an offsite venue (described as a dungeon by Caroline Wilson) where it is believed he received the banned substance.

AFL wants Doc Reid deregistered.
Cujo Wilson reports that McKenna was seen visiting open house inspections in Mexico before he returned to Australia. Also reports that James Hird was also seen near McKenna's house last week..........
McKenna now tests negative to COVID-19. McDevitt now referring the matter to WADA to re-instate the positive test.
WADA have demanded McKenna attend the hearing in person to answer the allegations against him... all questions will be asked in Swiss... sounds to me like he should be ok :-k
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

patoman wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:22 pm
rockhole wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:12 pm There is now an investigation under way to determine was it COVID 19 which is banned, or COVID 19.5 which is not yet banned but may be.
In, addition, because the team has won their first 2 games, it is obvious that there is something illegal going on at Windy Hill which will involve a 2 year investigation!!

Information coming out that McKenna was seen at an offsite venue (described as a dungeon by Caroline Wilson) where it is believed he received the banned substance.

Cujo Wilson reports that McKenna was seen visiting open house inspections in Mexico before he returned to Australia. Also reports that James Hird was also seen near McKenna's house last week..........
McKenna now tests negative to COVID-19. McDevitt now referring the matter to WADA to re-instate the positive test.
WADA have demanded McKenna attend the hearing in person to answer the allegations against him... all questions will be asked in Swiss... sounds to me like he should be ok :-k
Richard Ings thinks WADA will find him guilty because they believe, to their comfortable satisfaction, that McKenna ate a bat that was imported from Wuhan, China.

🦇
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

patoman wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:22 pm

I can't understand the bugger when he speaks English anyway...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Ray Hadley is a shithead whose son is a druggie despite being a cop at the time. He is no stranger to double standards and hypocrisy.

And that is all I have to say about him
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:47 am Ray Hadley is a shithead whose son is a druggie despite being a cop at the time. He is no stranger to double standards and hypocrisy.

Fair enough.

I’ll have to look it up,as I missed his Rant about us!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:53 am
s'dreams wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:47 am Ray Hadley is a shithead whose son is a druggie despite being a cop at the time. He is no stranger to double standards and hypocrisy.

Fair enough.

About Conor - allegedly quoting Eddie McGuire
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:53 am

Fair enough.

About Conor - allegedly quoting Eddie McGuire
Thanks mate.Yep,saw it!

Just a bloody Rant! :roll:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

What a load of BS.

The AFL initially said that visiting his old host family was OK. And it was after the test that came back as positive later.

So they give a meaningless sanction just to make a point

But going by taxi to a party with an illegal number of people (more than 10) who were not screened gets the same penalty.

Sounds like the AFL resorting to punishment based on the outcome rather than the action (compare Burgoyne with Merritt)
McKenna suspended for one match, ban has already been served
By Sam McClure
June 29, 2020 — 1.44pm

Essendon's Conor McKenna has been suspended for one match for breaching the AFL's COVID-19 protocols.

However, the suspension has already been served, as McKenna missed the Bombers' one-point loss to Carlton on Saturday night.
Essendon's Conor McKenna.

League sources have confirmed that McKenna was found to be in minor breach of the protocols after visiting his former host family on Friday afternoon, June 19.

Importantly, the visit to his host family came after Friday morning's test, which was confirmed as a positive result on Saturday morning.

The AFL is expected to announce the suspension later on Monday.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Sorry,I know this is an Essendon Forum,but for the sake of my Number Football Club,Perth Football Club,a message to Trevor Nisbett and the Eagles Admin,7WestCoastMedia pushing their Barrow -

f*** Off c****!!!!!!!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

To Bob Shields,the Perth Football Club Board and the Purple Circle who seem to think getting into Bed with Eagles on the field is a good thing,I’ll be a bit kinder,....

f****** Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

#-o :roll: #-o :roll: #-o :roll: #-o :roll: #-o :roll:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Has Bruce Francis secured an exoneration for the 34? He’s been fighting hard. Would be good to see some justice!
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Please recall this, Bomber Thompson told tptb at the EFC, that Dank was poor at keeping written records while at Geelong and needed "a minder." What did they do? Nothing!!! They who held the power, allowed him to run amuck and blamed James Hird. Hird was NOT responsible for Dank and nor was Dr. Bruce Reid or Bomber Thompson.

Both Hird and Bomber Thompson attempted to get Dank sacked but the higher-ups running the show, didn't want to pay out Dank's contract but ended up paying "the Weapon" a million bucks. The Weapon then goes on to do an MBA and walks into a cushy well paid position at Delliottes, who just happen to be good mates with Gil and the AFL. Talk about landing on your feet!!!

Just goes to show, how f'kd tptb who remain nameless, the people who were really running the show at the EFC, actually were at that time. And it still remains, hidden in silence.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Why has Grassy used this famous thread to air his Perth footy grievances?

Create a new thread and call it Grassys Perth Gripes!

Keep it out of here.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:26 am Why has Grassy used this famous thread to air his Perth footy grievances?

Create a new thread and call it Grassys Perth Gripes!

Keep it out of here.
Well,it woke you out of your slumber didn’t it?

Given it was an anti Eagles Rant,I thought it might make for good reading.

And believe me,the Egirls Admin for all the Shit they have pulled over the years and gotten away with,deserve this Boot up the Arse,so to me it’s relevant.

But given my Board has decided for now,not to Dance with the Devil,I Will Desist,.....for Now!
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

mdso wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 am Please recall this, Bomber Thompson told tptb at the EFC, that Dank was poor at keeping written records while at Geelong and needed "a minder." What did they do? Nothing!!! They who held the power, allowed him to run amuck and blamed James Hird. Hird was NOT responsible for Dank and nor was Dr. Bruce Reid or Bomber Thompson.

Both Hird and Bomber Thompson attempted to get Dank sacked but the higher-ups running the show, didn't want to pay out Dank's contract but ended up paying "the Weapon" a million bucks. The Weapon then goes on to do an MBA and walks into a cushy well paid position at Delliottes, who just happen to be good mates with Gil and the AFL. Talk about landing on your feet!!!

Just goes to show, how f'kd tptb who remain nameless, the people who were really running the show at the EFC, actually were at that time. And it still remains, hidden in silence.
This is absolutely correct.

It’s coming though. I did hear somewhere that it’s coming hard.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Windy Hille wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:55 am
mdso wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 am Please recall this, Bomber Thompson told tptb at the EFC, that Dank was poor at keeping written records while at Geelong and needed "a minder." What did they do? Nothing!!! They who held the power, allowed him to run amuck and blamed James Hird. Hird was NOT responsible for Dank and nor was Dr. Bruce Reid or Bomber Thompson.

This is absolutely correct.

It’s coming though. I did hear somewhere that it’s coming hard.
Good luck with that.
Rarely in the world's history - and far lesser so in AFL - does an "enlightenment" years down the track, make any difference to anything at all.
It's like Climate Change - you can "prove" the case all you want, but the non-believers still won't be convinced.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Bruce Francis has a hearing at the AAT tomorrow (Dec 6th), seeking to reveal details from ASADA's case against the Essendon 34.
Story copied from Herald-Sun.....

A secret document used to charge 34 Essendon players with anti-doping violations is being sought at a tribunal hearing on Monday.
Sport Integrity Australia is fighting the release of a key piece of evidence used to ban the Bombers players from the game and label them as drug cheats.
Campaigner Bruce Francis is taking the body to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Brisbane at 10am.
He is seeking the release of the “CEO Recommendation Show Cause Pack”.
It is understood that the AFL will give evidence supporting Sport Integrity Australia, the body that replaced the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority, seeking to keep the document secret.
The AFL is expected to argue that releasing the document will compromise its relationship with the sport watchdog.
The CEO Recommendation Show Cause Pack was partly based on ASADA’s official briefing to the Anti-Doping Review Violation Panel.
That panel needed to sign off on any charges against players.
A redacted document seen by the Herald Sun details the briefing that ASADA gave to the panel.
The document refers to Thymosin as the substance that was injected into the Essendon players.
However, Thymosin Beta 4 was the banned substance.
It was expected that Mr Francis, a former Test cricketer who has been campaigning for the Essendon players to be exonerated, would argue that there was no evidence of the banned substance being used.
The briefing notes, which were released under Freedom of Information laws, detail the outline of the case against Essendon and its players.
It states that ASADA’s then chief executive Ben McDevitt was provided with evidence of “possible violations”.
The document also outlines how players signed a consent form for the use of a substance called Thymosin.
The report claimed it had evidence of widespread use of “prohibited substances including peptides, hormones and illicit drugs in professional sport and highlighted links to organised crime.”
The AFL disqualified Essendon from the 2013 finals, fined the club $2 million and stripped of its picks in the first two rounds of the 2013 and 2014 national drafts in 2013.
The AFL’s Anti-Doping Tribunal later found in 2015 that it was not satisfied there was evidence that Essendon players breached the anti-doping code.
In its judgement, it said: “Many of the reasons provided by the ASADA CEO were contentious and lacked any proper evidentiary basis.”
The World Anti-Doping Authority appealed the AFL’s decision.
In January 2016, the Court of Arbitration for Sport found against Essendon.
It banned 34 players, including 12 who were still on the list, from professional sport for 12 months.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

nudder12 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:47 pm Bruce Francis has a hearing at the AAT tomorrow (Dec 6th), seeking to reveal details from ASADA's case against the Essendon 34.
Story copied from Herald-Sun.....

A secret document used to charge 34 Essendon players with anti-doping violations is being sought at a tribunal hearing on Monday.
Sport Integrity Australia is fighting the release of a key piece of evidence used to ban the Bombers players from the game and label them as drug cheats.
Campaigner Bruce Francis is taking the body to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Brisbane at 10am.
He is seeking the release of the “CEO Recommendation Show Cause Pack”.
It is understood that the AFL will give evidence supporting Sport Integrity Australia, the body that replaced the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority, seeking to keep the document secret.
The AFL is expected to argue that releasing the document will compromise its relationship with the sport watchdog.
The CEO Recommendation Show Cause Pack was partly based on ASADA’s official briefing to the Anti-Doping Review Violation Panel.
That panel needed to sign off on any charges against players.
A redacted document seen by the Herald Sun details the briefing that ASADA gave to the panel.
The document refers to Thymosin as the substance that was injected into the Essendon players.
However, Thymosin Beta 4 was the banned substance.
It was expected that Mr Francis, a former Test cricketer who has been campaigning for the Essendon players to be exonerated, would argue that there was no evidence of the banned substance being used.
The briefing notes, which were released under Freedom of Information laws, detail the outline of the case against Essendon and its players.
It states that ASADA’s then chief executive Ben McDevitt was provided with evidence of “possible violations”.
The document also outlines how players signed a consent form for the use of a substance called Thymosin.
The report claimed it had evidence of widespread use of “prohibited substances including peptides, hormones and illicit drugs in professional sport and highlighted links to organised crime.”
The AFL disqualified Essendon from the 2013 finals, fined the club $2 million and stripped of its picks in the first two rounds of the 2013 and 2014 national drafts in 2013.
The AFL’s Anti-Doping Tribunal later found in 2015 that it was not satisfied there was evidence that Essendon players breached the anti-doping code.
In its judgement, it said: “Many of the reasons provided by the ASADA CEO were contentious and lacked any proper evidentiary basis.”
The World Anti-Doping Authority appealed the AFL’s decision.
In January 2016, the Court of Arbitration for Sport found against Essendon.
It banned 34 players, including 12 who were still on the list, from professional sport for 12 months.
This is it.

All this persistence will unravel the truth. Bruce Francis is doing a stellar job. However, I get the feeling the bastards will be granted the secrecy wish.

Corrupt to the core.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hmmmm,let’s see what happens all the same.

Be interesting to see the Legal Tactics of AWFULL.

Probably as tricky,deceptive and Self Serving Bastardry as the Legal Teams pursuing Bernard Collaery and Witness K!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 am Hmmmm,let’s see what happens all the same.

Be interesting to see the Legal Tactics of AWFULL.

Probably as tricky,deceptive and Self Serving Bastardry as the Legal Teams pursuing Bernard Collaery and Witness K!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Brand protection. At all costs.

Skitters, that’s all they are.

As Cab Calloway once said…

Hidee hidee hidee hidee hidee hidee hi
Hodee hodee hodee hodee hodee oh
Scurlivou scurlivou scurlivou rlivourlivu
Setetetete raburlutu scetete raburlutu toy
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Keep me posted please mate.

Because you Won’t hear anything about it over here in the 7WestCoastMedia dominated land.Them and Nisbett Football Club usually control the ebb and flow on nearly everything!

Except Brad Shepherd’s Official Retirement announcement,when 10’s Lachie Reed got the Scoop on that!Something tells me,a certain mob or two were Majorly Pissed off about that!So Well Done Lachie!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More tomorrow!