f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by boncer34 »

:-({|=
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Windy Hille wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 am Why do I get the feeling that when McLachlan heads out the door, things will change in regards to E34 getting some form of justice?
No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

"Some truth, or even some transparency, seems unlikely.
"The Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Brisbane will soon rule on whether anti-doping agency documents related to the case will be released under Freedom of Information laws - though Sports Integrity Australia (which replaced the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority), the AFL and Essendon itself are trying to prevent the release"
Doesn't look great when even our Club wants to bury the documents."
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

nudder12 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:42 am
Windy Hille wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 am Why do I get the feeling that when McLachlan heads out the door, things will change in regards to E34 getting some form of justice?
No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

"The Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Brisbane will soon rule on whether anti-doping agency documents related to the case will be released under Freedom of Information laws - though Sports Integrity Australia (which replaced the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority), the AFL and Essendon itself are trying to prevent the release"
It doesn’t,but I wouldn’t exactly have much positive things,to say about the AAT either.Not after the Morrison years of Buggering that body! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:07 am
No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

It doesn’t,but I wouldn’t exactly have much positive things,to say about the AAT either.Not after the Morrison years of Buggering that body! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The club wants to put this saga behind it. I get it.

The former players thought, that’s a different story. They want their names cleared, and perhaps a sense of justice in some way. For Jobe, it may be a re-instatement of his Brownlow.

Some may want this to disappear and be forgotten, but there are 34 men whose lives were absolutely destroyed by this crap, and as the evidence (or lack there of) suggests, have every right to pursue justice.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

When AWFULL want anything to disappear and be forgotten,should we smell a filthy,dirty Giantsized Rat?!

Hmmmm,……… :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Windy Hille wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:55 pm
No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

The former players thought, that’s a different story. They want their names cleared, and perhaps a sense of justice in some way. For Jobe, it may be a re-instatement of his Brownlow.

Some may want this to disappear and be forgotten, but there are 34 men whose lives were absolutely destroyed by this crap, and as the evidence (or lack there of) suggests, have every right to pursue justice.
No it's not.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 am
No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

No it's not.
Just out of curiosity, if they’re not interested, who is?

This agitating by Francis - is it all for James Hird and Hird Snr?

I can’t be bothered reading anything by Robbo etc, but is there any serious ongoing push to clear names?
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:17 am

No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

No it's not.
Just out of curiosity, if they’re not interested, who is?

This agitating by Francis - is it all for James Hird and Hird Snr?

I can’t be bothered reading anything by Robbo etc, but is there any serious ongoing push to clear names?
I can't speak for James but I'd be amazed if he still gave a shit. Allan I think is still agitating for it but who wouldn't after watching what their son went through?

Bruce is Bruce. I've said my piece on him before, he's said his on me so not point rehashing. I will say Hi Bruce 👋 though.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

boncer34 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm I will say Hi Bruce 👋 though.
Hi Bonce :lol:

I can't imagine why anyone would care any more. Except old dudes with too much time on their hands.
But that's just me, speaking as someone who generally prefers to move forward and let the past stay in the past.
People's minds are set now. If you reckon they were drug cheats, no evidence to the contrary this far down the track will change your mind.
And if you reckon they were innocent, no evidence to the contrary this far down the track will change your mind either.
For the people involved - by now they've either accepted "it is what it is", or they've "melted down" - but they know their own truth, which they've reconciled a long time ago.
If anything (my personal attitude) re-hashing it all only surfaces bad memories that help no-one and are best forgotten.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

No it's not.
Hmm, yes.

I had to re-read the article I read a while back… and I got it twisted around. I originally read it that all but NLM were looking explore justice by releasing requested indignation.

I actually reads that all but NLM don’t wish for these documents to be released…
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Will the thread stall at Page 317?

Stay tuned folks,…….. :mrgreen:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

I am much more interested in what the team is doing to win a final than I am in anyone raking over the long dead coals of the saga (again and again).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:52 pm Will the thread stall at Page 317?

Stay tuned folks,…….. :mrgreen:
Depends if a Royal Commission gets going or not :wink:
Document claim to prove Lovett-Murray innocence

By Daniel Cherny & Jon Pierik
April 24, 2018 — 6.42pm

A newly released document underscores the inability of drug authorities to prove that Nathan Lovett-Murray took a banned substance in 2012, according to his manager.

A doping control form dated May 5, 2012, signed by former Bomber Lovett-Murray and seen by The Age, indicates that Lovett-Murray only took legal painkilling drug brufen and no banned substance.

The document, which has an Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority letterhead, is believed to have been filled out in the hours after the Bombers beat the Brisbane Lions by 67 points at Etihad Stadium, a match in which Lovett-Murray had 23 disposals.

Lovett-Murray’s agent Peter Jess claims he received the document from ASADA, which he argues is proof his client never took the banned substance thymosin beta-4, which was at the heart of the supplements saga that led to 34 former and current Bombers being suspended in 2016.

Former Essendon star Nathan Lovett-Murray claims to have never taken the banned substance thymosin beta-4.

In a statement to The Age, Jess claims that “as indicated, the only supplement shown on the doping control form is an approved substance administered between August 2011 and September 2012".

“Therefore, one had to ask the question as to how ASADA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport panel deduced that Nathan Lovett-Murray has taken any banned substance or colluded with his fellow players in not filling out the doping control form correctly," he said.

Jess said this document gives he and his client further ammunition to prove Lovett-Murray's innocence.

“In my view, this is a compelling backdrop to a completely flawed investigation and a completely flawed conviction for the investigation of an illegal substance, thymosin beta-4, and the conviction must be overturned by an independent royal commission into this process," he said.

These claims from Jess come despite Lovett-Murray telling The Age in 2014 that he had signed internal Essendon consent forms, which allowed him to be given a form of thymosin.

A CAS panel was comfortably satisfied in early 2016 that the Essendon players had taken thymosin beta-4 as part of the club’s supplements regime across 2011 and 2012.

Lovett-Murray's claims come as Allan Hird, the father of former Essendon coach James, continues his bid to have greater transparency with how the investigation was conducted.

Hird has written to federal sports minister Bridget McKenzie, questioning the information the Department of Health gave former sports minister, Greg Hunt.

"There is a pattern of misinformation and cover up in relation to ASADA’s investigation of the Essendon Football Club. Your predecessors have decided to look the other way hoping the whole sorry miscarriage of justice will fade into history," Hird wrote.

"From previous experience with the federal bureaucracy in relation to ASADA’s investigation, I am confident you, too, will be advised to do nothing.

"However, now that it is obvious the bureaucrats in charge of sport can’t be trusted, I would urge you to establish an independent inquiry to find out what actually happened and what is the truth."

Hird had been part of a push for a Senate inquiry into the 2013 investigation.

Another member of the public is pushing via the administrative appeals tribunal for ASADA to release the doping control forms signed by Essendon players under freedom of information laws.
Essendunny
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

s'dreams wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:36 pm I am much more interested in what the team is doing to win a final than I am in anyone raking over the long dead coals of the saga (again and again).
Agreed
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:36 pm I am much more interested in what the team is doing to win a final than I am in anyone raking over the long dead coals of the saga (again and again).
Yep.Fair enough!

Barring the old Fall off the Back of a Truck scenario or some Arrogant Prick at AWFULL House shoots their gob off,thinking No One will take it further than the same room,I think we’re pretty much finished with this Sordid Affair!

Onwards to the Footy Season.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

There is written proof that ASADA/WADA changed the name of Thymosin and Thymodulin.

The name change happened sometime after 2013 and afterwards was it called TB4, I think around 2015. How can that happen? How can WADA/ASADA just change the name of something a couple of years later, a name change that made something benign, into something which was forbidden according to ASADA/WADA and the AFL! There were no invoices or paperwork to prove it actually happened. I guess there was nothing to prove it didn't happen either. There is simply no way the AFL want to go there and I doubt they will ever allow it to happen.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Windy Hille wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:13 pm
mdso wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:07 am What hasn't seen yet is; how McDeviatt changed the name of a supplement on a sworn document fromThymodulin or Thymosin to be called TB4 and suddenly, made it illegal. It is a hell of a big jump and so far, which hasn't seen the light of day yet.

How this will be uncovered is unknown at this point in time but Bruce knows more about this particular subject, than anyone else on the planet. Bruce has made this his life work because of the injustice to some many people and the cover ups to keep it hidden by those who hold the power. His powers of persistence in spite of being abused and put down. He has never waivered. He is not one to throw in the towel.

The main question I would ask is WHY Mc D would change the document in the first place, AND in collusion with whom??. AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? Except to sink us. :evil: :evil:

Yes obviously so the players would be found guilty and McDeviate, would really look the goods. However, why would McDeviate lie and take the risk? He was looking for a nice position at the end of it all with WADA/ASADA, moola/folding stuff and power.
McDevitt is a plenipotentiarist pure and simple. He was determined to make some sort of tack stick, despite the reputations that it could harm. Furtherance in spite of assurance.

Is there more to this than you’re letting on mdso?
This case is much more complicated than we can imagine. There are many people in high places, who were mixed up in this "cover-up." I sometimes think that Bruce is too fearless and he just keeps pushing. Bruce's plan is to bring it all out into the open and blow the whole thing apart. Unless he is stopped, he told me he will not stop. I hope he can maintain good health and stay safe. It is all extremely stressful.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

mdso wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:00 am
mdso wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:07 am What hasn't seen yet is; how McDeviatt changed the name of a supplement on a sworn document fromThymodulin or Thymosin to be called TB4 and suddenly, made it illegal. It is a hell of a big jump and so far, which hasn't seen the light of day yet.

How this will be uncovered is unknown at this point in time but Bruce knows more about this particular subject, than anyone else on the planet. Bruce has made this his life work because of the injustice to some many people and the cover ups to keep it hidden by those who hold the power. His powers of persistence in spite of being abused and put down. He has never waivered. He is not one to throw in the towel.

The main question I would ask is WHY Mc D would change the document in the first place, AND in collusion with whom??. AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? Except to sink us. :evil: :evil:

Yes obviously so the players would be found guilty and McDeviate, would really look the goods. However, why would McDeviate lie and take the risk? He was looking for a nice position at the end of it all with WADA/ASADA, moola/folding stuff and power.
McDevitt is a plenipotentiarist pure and simple. He was determined to make some sort of tack stick, despite the reputations that it could harm. Furtherance in spite of assurance.

This case is much more complicated than we can imagine. There are many people in high places, who were mixed up in this "cover-up." I sometimes think that Bruce is too fearless and he just keeps pushing. Bruce's plan is to bring it all out into the open and blow the whole thing apart. Unless he is stopped, he told me he will not stop. I hope he can maintain good health and stay safe. It is all extremely stressful.
Can’t believe he’s still hard at it.

I thought his health is in a poor state?

Ah well… a dog with a bone will just keep gnawing away…
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Windy Hille wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:19 am
mdso wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:00 am

Can’t believe he’s still hard at it.

I thought his health is in a poor state?

Ah well… a dog with a bone will just keep gnawing away…
Until it gets what it wants... :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

A slightly different angle to a slightly different Camera Angle,at Albion Park today.

If you’re on the 4 in the 5th,due to that Slightly New Camera Angle,…..

You woz Wobbed,the Cheating c****! :roll:

Just so know,I wasn’t on the 4.But you would be Absolutely Spewing if you were and a decent chunk of a 4 1 7 Trifecta.

Just thought I’d do something different on this thread! :mrgreen: 8)