Test

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Test

Post by robrulz5 »

How can I make this smaller??? :?
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Maybe upload it through http://www.imagehack.com and then click on the resize button and get it as small as you want..?
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

dont worry about making it smaller.. just delete that shocking team
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

If we were given a proper chance we would be one of the best teams in Europe. Uefa want to keep the bigger clubs up the top end though.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robrulz5 wrote:If we were given a proper chance we would be one of the best teams in Europe. Uefa want to keep the bigger clubs up the top end though.
Yeah I like that.

Constantly being knocked out in the second round of the CL means you are a top team.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Maybe you should read my post properly...

If Celtic were given some decent calls during matches we would have at least been playing Bayern Munich over the last two weeks.

A handball in the box which was so obvious was overlooked but of course if it was the other way around and it was a Celtic player handballing there would a a penalty straight away.

Maybe they should let Celtic play in the EPL. They would hold their own plus get more money from TV rights. Instead of getting their 1 to 2 millions pounds a year they would get 10 to 20 million. As well as all that Celtic would bring more money to the English sides are Celtic fans follow the team everywhere and will not cause trouble unlike some other teams.

But the English teams are all running scared as they keep saying no, I guess our good record against English teams must be part of that.

But I'm not too worried, this years CL was some good progress and Celtic have the spirit and will power to go even further. Just remember who the first "British" club was the first to win the European Cup!

MON THE HOOPS!
Jim
Top Up Player

Post by Jim »

just testing a sig
Jim