Melbourne Supporters

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Melbourne Supporters

Post by rama_fan »

I reckon I counted 17 at the game.

Including the dickhead next to me who was a Lance Whitnall dead ringer and brought his own three bags of cold Hungry Jacks to the game.

His most creative comment was "You're softer than Marshmellows Essendon". Oh boy didn't I love it when Lucas kicked that last goal.

Mt.Buller must sure be packed tonight!!

I thought 45,000 was a great effort considering close to 75% of the crowd would have to have been Essendon.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Give 'em a break. It was showery outside.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

and the roof on the underground carpark is too low for the lexus 4wd. Not to mention the fact that the dome practically borders the Western Suburbs...
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

hah

they probably stayed home for chardies.
Bombers till' I die
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

It pissed me off , being an EFC member having some lard gut Melbourne supporter sitting next to me mouthing off at Hird all night, f***, it's a pick putting up with those cretins, told him to get up to the snow, but.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Melbourne Supporters

Post by Rossoneri »

rama_fan wrote:I reckon I counted 17 at the game.

Including the dickhead next to me who was a Lance Whitnall dead ringer and brought his own three bags of cold Hungry Jacks to the game.

His most creative comment was "You're softer than Marshmellows Essendon". Oh boy didn't I love it when Lucas kicked that last goal.

Mt.Buller must sure be packed tonight!!

I thought 45,000 was a great effort considering close to 75% of the crowd would have to have been Essendon.
You were closer with your first estimation. I reckon there were about 80-85%.

Our crowd has really come to life since we actually had the horror year last year. It was at a stage where we were pretty quiet because we almost expected to win games. Now that we have had a poor 3 years, it shows us just how important wins are and how emotional it can be.

The roar again last night was incredible.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

I was sitting with a mate and with 5 minutes to go, us 3 goals down, this bloke left. My mate yelled out "soft". Turned around this bloke is firing up "You really think we're going to win do you mate? Your just a kid, you would have no idea about a game of football, i'll tell you know mate, this game is gone"

Ahh wish i saw his face after the game.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

dingus wrote:and the roof on the underground carpark is too low for the lexus 4wd. Not to mention the fact that the dome practically borders the Western Suburbs...
That might be so, but many have weekenders in the Docklands and down by Port Melbourne.

The Volvo 4wd is a popular car in the members carpark at the G. Not so many Rangeys anymore.
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

uptick wrote:It pissed me off , being an EFC member having some lard gut Melbourne supporter sitting next to me mouthing off at Hird all night, f***, it's a pick putting up with those cretins, told him to get up to the snow, but.
Where were you sitting? I had a Melbourne guy sitting 4 seats down from me, abusing hird even when he didn't have the ball.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

Lol they are a joke of a club supporter wise. Honestly they hardly cheered when they hit the front. I think we taught them how when Lucas put the goal through at the end that lifted the roof.

I had one bloke behind me that had had a few too many but was actually quite funny, especially for a Dees fan. As for the rest around me, I hardly heard a word. I don't understand how you can be quiet at a game like that!

Anyway, who wants to see what they think of us? Quite a laugh, and a good read :P

http://demonology.midnight.net.au/Index ... oardType=0

We are worse than Collingwood supporters! hahahahahah... I love going for Essendon :D
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

Essendon4eva wrote:
uptick wrote:It pissed me off , being an EFC member having some lard gut Melbourne supporter sitting next to me mouthing off at Hird all night, f***, it's a pick putting up with those cretins, told him to get up to the snow, but.
Where were you sitting? I had a Melbourne guy sitting 4 seats down from me, abusing hird even when he didn't have the ball.
Level 3Aisle 39 Row E Seat 45,
Jim
Top Up Player

Post by Jim »

Gossy7 wrote:I was sitting with a mate and with 5 minutes to go, us 3 goals down, this bloke left. My mate yelled out "soft". Turned around this bloke is firing up "You really think we're going to win do you mate? Your just a kid, you would have no idea about a game of football, i'll tell you know mate, this game is gone"

Ahh wish i saw his face after the game.
haha, more to it gossy.

i wish i could be bothered explaining it.
Jim
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

Yeah, that was the "cheer squad". ;)
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Does that inlcude the coaching staff and the ones watching on tv? :lol:
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

uptick wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:
Level 3Aisle 39 Row E Seat 45,
I was right up the back, so wrong guy. But 4 seats to my left was one guy giving Hird shit all game.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

Filthy wrote:They started to sing the Club song after Aaron Davey kicked that goal but were strangely quiet 4 minutes later. :wink:
Must've missed the Richmond game...

Oh and the Sydney game...

And let's not forget the West Coast game...

Morons. :D:D:D