Boo Hoo Roos

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
DONISBEST
Top Up Player

Post by DONISBEST »

Poor Roosy have a sulk. Did you ever think to instruct Bazza to stop pushing Mal in the back because it aint allowed anymore.
And why was the ground reportedly very wet when it hadn't rained in Sydney for days.
Oh yes one more thing Adam Goodes (Mr Angry) what a disgrace to the Brownlow Medal his snipping at players from behind (Cameron Bruce- Melbourne and James Hird twice on saturday) What a gutless performance hit them from behind when least expecting any form of contact away from the ball.
Should have been reported and rubbed out.

ps: your goal post padding is as thick as your heads in Sydney.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

I love the irony of Roos bitching about what kind of football the fans want to see. Let me give you a tip, Captain Pea-Heart: It ain't that shit that you trot out week in, week out.

Pathetic, sore losing mother ******.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Should live up here Filth. No AFL talk at all untill the middle of August. It was so sweet on Saturday night. I still have a smile on my face.

I had pretty much the same thing at the last round of 2005. Me and a mate were invited into the Visy box at the MCG. The rest were blow ins from Sydney who had no idea. It is very funny.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

DONISBEST wrote:Poor Roosy have a sulk. Did you ever think to instruct Bazza to stop pushing Mal in the back because it aint allowed anymore.
It's never been allowed. You have never been able to push someone in the back.