Cheating husband caught!!

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
Filthy

Cheating husband caught!!

Post by Filthy »

Had to tell you a joke to try and cheer you all up after THAT draw!!

Chick finds out that her husband has been cheating. Being a a lady of latin origins she is naturally very volatile so she gets him pissed one night and he flakes out.

Now she will have her revenge. She creeps in quietly into the bedroom where he has flaked out naked......and cuts his dick off.

"Ha" she yells, " now I have my revenge!" as she runs from the house with the evidence in her hands for her getaway from her screaming, now vengeful husband.

Quickly she jumps into her car and speeds away as he yells out "Please give me my dick back so I get it stitched back on!!" "No way she screams back " You 'll never see it again!!" speeding away.

As she sppeds down the road, it is absolutely pissing down rain and she can't drive one handed with her hands "full" as it where so she flings it out of the window and speeds off.

An elderly couple driving along behind wear the full brunt of the dick as it splatters on their windscreen in the rain.

Mabel says "My God Cyril, what was that?"

Cyril replies "I'm not sure but I think it was a moth with the biggest dick on one I have ever seen."

:oops:
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

you win:
bad story >> horrible draw
Red and Black Forever
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Anyone watch 20 to 1 last night!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt