2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

The Barracking comes from 7WestCoastMedia,Windy!

They wield the influence and power,for West Coast and with’em!

The Dockers get the odd mention,but they like the WAFL,are pretty much an afterthought.They should know how it feels to be played,but they too play along with the charade,despite trying to hide behind it all.

Whenever Peel get the urge to leave their partnership,Fremantle keep reminding them they need 18 months notice for it to happen.Poor old Perl can’t seem to be decisive enough to grab their Football Club back.

They did last year,but they were extraordinary circumstances for 1 year and didn’t Win a game.And with it came the taunts they couldn’t exist without Fremantle,so they thought,”Stuff it!We’ll stay with ‘em a little bit linger!”

The Competition Thrived without West Coast and Fremantle.Peace and quiet without ‘em!People came out of the Woodwork without any promotion or prompting from the powers that be and donned their WAFL Colours on.I and many WAFL Supporters were hoping that would be a Permanent Arrangement.

But alas,No!Like the Infernal Pains in the Arse they were,Le WC and the Dorks came back.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

........continuing,upon those 2 returning to the WAFL was undoubtedly met with a collective groan from WAFL Supporters,because with those 2 back,we knew things would go downhill and they did.

Attendances went down,promotion was minimal,contradicting the 2 Lying Sods’ claims,that exposure and support of the Competition would increase,which of course we knew was Bullshit!

They AND Channel Eagle constantly played us for Fools,with 7 Chiming in and out when they pleased,using 2 Olympics as cover to just Bugger Off,when they could have left a Non Olympics Team of 3 Commentators 2 Cameramen and a Producer to carry on.Na,that was just too hard!

They got Worse,when if it wasn’t the Egirls asking for Fixture changes,it was them.West Perth can tell you that,the second time they played that Horrible Mob,getting Stuffed around like you wouldn’t believe,playing the game at the Ridiculous Time of 11.10AM.

I wouldn’t go out of my way normally to watch any Eagles Reserves Games,let alone any Eagles Game.But I went along to see Boris’ Old Clubto see West Perth hopefully Stuff the Eagles and they did,by 71 points.Should have been about 100,but the old Cardies and even I slept the sleep of the Just!

Throughout the year,the Egirls and Dorkers constantly played games when it came to naming their side on Thursday Night,not naming their Teams until Saturday.Fremantle started this Shit,but of course,the Eagles joined in,to the point of Ridicule in the last Round,where whatever their excuses,still should have named their side regardless.

For some strange coincidence,South Fremantle seemed to Cop this Shit and quite rightfully in return pulled their Team from Publication in retaliation.That seemed petty in a way,but I couldn’t blame them one bit!

I could go on Windy,but I’ll save more for you over the Weekend!But you get the Picture,West Coast,Fremantle,the WA Football Commission and 7WestCoastMedia are an Absolute Pain in the Arse.And to borrow a few words from The Club’s Gerry Cooper,you couldn’t trust the Executive of that lot,”as far you could Kick them!”

And Believe me,WAFL Supporters want to Kick the Whole Lot of ‘em,an AWFULL Long way!And Yeah,chuck AWFULL into the bargain as well,starting with the f****** Mid-season Draft!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Cheers Windy,have a Great Weekend! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
User avatar
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:14 am The Barracking comes from 7WestCoastMedia,Windy!

They wield the influence and power,for West Coast and with’em!

The Dockers get the odd mention,but they like the WAFL,are pretty much an afterthought.They should know how it feels to be played,but they too play along with the charade,despite trying to hide behind it all.

Whenever Peel get the urge to leave their partnership,Fremantle keep reminding them they need 18 months notice for it to happen.Poor old Perl can’t seem to be decisive enough to grab their Football Club back.

They did last year,but they were extraordinary circumstances for 1 year and didn’t Win a game.And with it came the taunts they couldn’t exist without Fremantle,so they thought,”Stuff it!We’ll stay with ‘em a little bit linger!”

The Competition Thrived without West Coast and Fremantle.Peace and quiet without ‘em!People came out of the Woodwork without any promotion or prompting from the powers that be and donned their WAFL Colours on.I and many WAFL Supporters were hoping that would be a Permanent Arrangement.

But alas,No!Like the Infernal Pains in the Arse they were,Le WC and the Dorks came back.
Hmm… the example you’ve given here just convinces me to explore the fraternistic encounter all the more.

There’s always two sides to a story / coin. I doubt they want to destroy the WAFL. What would they gain from that? I’d say it would weaken them in the long run so it couldn’t be their objective.

They may try to shape the comp to feed their own stomachs, but I see the farmer clubs benefitting from the crop also.

I don’t see it as an Aztecs vs Conquistadors situation at all.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:51 am
grassy1 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:14 am The Barracking comes from 7WestCoastMedia,Windy!

They wield the influence and power,for West Coast and with’em!

The Dockers get the odd mention,but they like the WAFL,are pretty much an afterthought.They should know how it feels to be played,but they too play along with the charade,despite trying to hide behind it all.

Whenever Peel get the urge to leave their partnership,Fremantle keep reminding them they need 18 months notice for it to happen.Poor old Perl can’t seem to be decisive enough to grab their Football Club back.

They did last year,but they were extraordinary circumstances for 1 year and didn’t Win a game.And with it came the taunts they couldn’t exist without Fremantle,so they thought,”Stuff it!We’ll stay with ‘em a little bit linger!”

The Competition Thrived without West Coast and Fremantle.Peace and quiet without ‘em!People came out of the Woodwork without any promotion or prompting from the powers that be and donned their WAFL Colours on.I and many WAFL Supporters were hoping that would be a Permanent Arrangement.

But alas,No!Like the Infernal Pains in the Arse they were,Le WC and the Dorks came back.
Hmm… the example you’ve given here just convinces me to explore the fraternistic encounter all the more.

There’s always two sides to a story / coin. I doubt they want to destroy the WAFL. What would they gain from that? I’d say it would weaken them in the long run so it couldn’t be their objective.

They may try to shape the comp to feed their own stomachs, but I see the farmer clubs benefitting from the crop also.

I don’t see it as an Aztecs vs Conquistadors situation at all.
You don’t live here,so you don’t really know the beast that is West Coast,or Nisbett.A man who himself admitted was lucky to keep his job over the Fiascos that took place in his own Club.

But given how Footy sometimes reflects Wrestling script wise,he instead gets a Life Membership of the AFL and a big pat on the back. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You couldn’t trust the twit ina month of Sundays.You might think there’s two sides to the story here,but it is very hard to here a second side,above a Shrill 7WestCoastMedia.

Thankfully,we have a Great Sports Station called SportFM,a fantastic outlet for WAFL Supporters,that the masses really don’t know about or know what they’re missing.It’s a good counterbalance to a point,but only because the masses wanna hear the minute NicNat or some Egirl breaks a fingernail on Channel Eagle.

I still have to hear Gary O’Donnell’s Interview from Sports Breakfast on Wednesday,as I do Subiaco CEO Peter Capes,who sounded like a Career Administrator,not wanting to rock the boat of any Club or Body he might want to join. :roll:

Just for the record,any Host Club or Alignment with West Coast right now is Off!For now,........

You can bet your bottom Dollar if Nisbett Football Club Don’t get what they WANT,they’ll get up to anything behind the scenes.

I have blamed Fremantle on many parts,but funny how we don’t hear from them now.Probably doing their head in over Fyfe’s Buggered Shoulder!I could comment further on that,but will leave ‘em be right now!
User avatar
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:45 am
Windy Hille wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:51 am
grassy1 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:14 am The Barracking comes from 7WestCoastMedia,Windy!

They wield the influence and power,for West Coast and with’em!

The Dockers get the odd mention,but they like the WAFL,are pretty much an afterthought.They should know how it feels to be played,but they too play along with the charade,despite trying to hide behind it all.

Whenever Peel get the urge to leave their partnership,Fremantle keep reminding them they need 18 months notice for it to happen.Poor old Perl can’t seem to be decisive enough to grab their Football Club back.

They did last year,but they were extraordinary circumstances for 1 year and didn’t Win a game.And with it came the taunts they couldn’t exist without Fremantle,so they thought,”Stuff it!We’ll stay with ‘em a little bit linger!”

The Competition Thrived without West Coast and Fremantle.Peace and quiet without ‘em!People came out of the Woodwork without any promotion or prompting from the powers that be and donned their WAFL Colours on.I and many WAFL Supporters were hoping that would be a Permanent Arrangement.

But alas,No!Like the Infernal Pains in the Arse they were,Le WC and the Dorks came back.
Hmm… the example you’ve given here just convinces me to explore the fraternistic encounter all the more.

There’s always two sides to a story / coin. I doubt they want to destroy the WAFL. What would they gain from that? I’d say it would weaken them in the long run so it couldn’t be their objective.

They may try to shape the comp to feed their own stomachs, but I see the farmer clubs benefitting from the crop also.

I don’t see it as an Aztecs vs Conquistadors situation at all.
You don’t live here,so you don’t really know the beast that is West Coast,or Nisbett.A man who himself admitted was lucky to keep his job over the Fiascos that took place in his own Club.

But given how Footy sometimes reflects Wrestling script wise,he instead gets a Life Membership of the AFL and a big pat on the back. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You couldn’t trust the twit ina month of Sundays.You might think there’s two sides to the story here,but it is very hard to here a second side,above a Shrill 7WestCoastMedia.

Thankfully,we have a Great Sports Station called SportFM,a fantastic outlet for WAFL Supporters,that the masses really don’t know about or know what they’re missing.It’s a good counterbalance to a point,but only because the masses wanna hear the minute NicNat or some Egirl breaks a fingernail on Channel Eagle.

I still have to hear Gary O’Donnell’s Interview from Sports Breakfast on Wednesday,as I do Subiaco CEO Peter Capes,who sounded like a Career Administrator,not wanting to rock the boat of any Club or Body he might want to join. :roll:

Just for the record,any Host Club or Alignment with West Coast right now is Off!For now,........

You can bet your bottom Dollar if Nisbett Football Club Don’t get what they WANT,they’ll get up to anything behind the scenes.

I have blamed Fremantle on many parts,but funny how we don’t hear from them now.Probably doing their head in over Fyfe’s Buggered Shoulder!I could comment further on that,but will leave ‘em be right now!
What’s your suggestion for a quality, sustainable option for them? They have every right to a second tier comp for their leftovers.

It is a national competition, and it’s elite. Surely that has precedence over amateurish comps below?

Everyone is in it for themselves, but there needs to be involvement and cooperation within.

I dunno, maybe I’m reading the tea leaves wrong here, but what’s this all about if not for the national game to thrive and prosper.

Is your league in a state of catatonia?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

You are Reading your Tea Leaves Wrong!

By a Very Long Way!

You Don’t Know Nisbett and West Coast Eagles!

We Do!
User avatar
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by Windy Hille »

I’ll play the devil’s advocate.

If you don’t want the Eagles and Dockers in the WAFL, where do you propose they plonk their sundries?

With a national competition in play, they need to have a second tier competition in which their squad can play and prepare them for the next level.

It goes beyond Nisbett. You seem to be stuck on that castling manoeuvre, as there is no bishop or knight in the way.

Take Nisbett out of the equation. Would there still be the paranoia around the arrangements or requests? How do you reconcile the difference in the gap between their needs and your wants?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

You don’t seem to realise you can’t take Nisbett out of the Equation.

Whatever he and West Coast Want from the WA Football Conmission,they usually get!

I was hoping the WAFL Council of Presidents would point them in the right direction of the AFL Reserves Competition,but Alas No,they let the Bastards back in and probably did not Demand West Coast,laden with nearly $90Million in Ca$h and Assetts,pay the Full Entry Fee to rejoin the WAFL and the half the Squibbed on,the season just gone.They couldn’t afford it,the Poor Dears!

Mate,you can play Devil’s Advocate all you want,but you really have to be a WAFL Supporter to understand what Complete c**** they Really Are!

And they’re up to more Shit,this time with East Perth,demanding Hamish Brayshaw back,after he signed a 3 year deal with them.They’re Whinging that they should get him back,because circumstances have changed,Read,the Goalposts have shifted,ironically on them!

Too bad it didn’t Smack Nisbett in the Gob,on the way out of Leederville Oval,after East Perth Players made it Crystal Clear to their President Bronte Howson,that if East Perth housed a host of Eagles Reserves,they would walk out the door!

WAFL Player Power Won out on this Occassion,so Bronte had to tell Trevor this time,it’s no.I’d like to think Supporter power had a bit to do with it as well,but given Bronte hasn’t bothered listening to them before on this,I think not.

Supporter power at Perth had plenty to do with my Board backing down and telling West Coast No as well,when it looked for all the World,our Board would gleefully take a last Short Cut to success,despite our Reserves Premiership!

But the Board came to it’s senses,seeing the amount of Supporters that came to the Early Grand Final at Perth Stadium,the thrill supporters got,seeing Perth Football Club Win a Flag of any sort after 22 years and how much things will be,should be if the League Flag is Win as the Perth Demins,NOT the Perth Eagles.People might have AFL Loyalties to the Eagles,but Not here,they Don’t!

And if the Board wasn’t convinced of that,it was the potential All Out War they would with many Perth Supporters,if they did go down the path of an Onfield Partnership with Nisbett Football Club as I now call it!Wisely,the Board said No to that Horrible Mob!

Something Nisbett isn’t used to.He could have followed things through,but he didn’t and for the time being,had to back down and embarrassingly go back to having their own team in the WAFL,despite all the Horseshit,changed Narrative and Spin from from their Mediabuddies at 7WestCoastMedia.

But the Simple,Undisputable FACT is amongst nearly All the WAFL Fans,is that Nisbett,West Coast,the WA Football Commission Executive and even Fremantle Can’t be Trusted,when it comes to dealing with the WAFL.

Never have been,Never Are and Never Will be!They have treated us like Mugs and quite Frankly deserve to be Treated with Absolute Contempt,honourable exceptions exempted!

Nisbett has a Match as far as Trust(or lack of it in him)to be fair to him.

The Current Prime Minister of Australia!
User avatar
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:22 am You don’t seem to realise you can’t take Nisbett out of the Equation.

Whatever he and West Coast Want from the WA Football Conmission,they usually get!
But would the same be said if Newbold was in charge? The same edict would be in place one would think.
I was hoping the WAFL Council of Presidents would point them in the right direction of the AFL Reserves Competition,but Alas No,they let the Bastards back in and probably did not Demand West Coast,laden with nearly $90Million in Ca$h and Assetts,pay the Full Entry Fee to rejoin the WAFL and the half the Squibbed on,the season just gone.They couldn’t afford it,the Poor Dears!
So the WAFL have generally stubbed their toe more than once it seems. So who is the real culprit?
Mate,you can play Devil’s Advocate all you want,but you really have to be a WAFL Supporter to understand what Complete c**** they Really Are!
I get that, but all I see is two sides with tunnel vision. One expects the other to prop up the comp while leaving everything to waste. I don’t see how that can work…
And they’re up to more Shit,this time with East Perth,demanding Hamish Brayshaw back,after he signed a 3 year deal with them.They’re Whinging that they should get him back,because circumstances have changed,Read,the Goalposts have shifted,ironically on them!
Don’t know the intricacies of the deal to have a view. Sounds very complex!
Too bad it didn’t Smack Nisbett in the Gob,on the way out of Leederville Oval,after East Perth Players made it Crystal Clear to their President Bronte Howson,that if East Perth housed a host of Eagles Reserves,they would walk out the door!
I may be missing something with the above, but it really looks like a circumstance where the tail wants to wag the dog.
WAFL Player Power Won out on this Occassion,so Bronte had to tell Trevor this time,it’s no.I’d like to think Supporter power had a bit to do with it as well,but given Bronte hasn’t bothered listening to them before on this,I think not.
I understand his point of view. As I’ve said earlier, time to look beyond the parsnips. There’s far more harvesting of other crops ahead.
Supporter power at Perth had plenty to do with my Board backing down and telling West Coast No as well,when it looked for all the World,our Board would gleefully take a last Short Cut to success,despite our Reserves Premiership!
The Board have future success mind. Sustained success. They’re not silly. The stubbornness of supporters etc will drag the club into the quagmire. Grow…
But the Board came to it’s senses,seeing the amount of Supporters that came to the Early Grand Final at Perth Stadium,the thrill supporters got,seeing Perth Football Club Win a Flag of any sort after 22 years and how much things will be,should be if the League Flag is Win as the Perth Demins,NOT the Perth Eagles.People might have AFL Loyalties to the Eagles,but Not here,they Don’t!
The “senses” have been sullied.
And if the Board wasn’t convinced of that,it was the potential All Out War they would with many Perth Supporters,if they did go down the path of an Onfield Partnership with Nisbett Football Club as I now call it!Wisely,the Board said No to that Horrible Mob!
Only time will tell though. There may be regret down the track. The state of football will suffer in the long run - for both camps.
Something Nisbett isn’t used to.He could have followed things through,but he didn’t and for the time being,had to back down and embarrassingly go back to having their own team in the WAFL,despite all the Horseshit,changed Narrative and Spin from from their Mediabuddies at 7WestCoastMedia.
Channeling their motives and plan isn’t the greatest plan of all. That could backfire quick smart!
But the Simple,Undisputable FACT is amongst nearly All the WAFL Fans,is that Nisbett,West Coast,the WA Football Commission Executive and even Fremantle Can’t be Trusted,when it comes to dealing with the WAFL.
Something has to give or else the decay will occur (if not already). Sustainability. Stability.
Never have been,Never Are and Never Will be!They have treated us like Mugs and quite Frankly deserve to be Treated with Absolute Contempt,honourable exceptions exempted!
Sounds like a collision course with a meteorite!
Nisbett has a Match as far as Trust(or lack of it in him)to be fair to him.

The Current Prime Minister of Australia!
I get it, Nisbett is poison. But you could plonk Ghandi in his role and he’d be looking to do the same thing. It’s what the AFL needs - and the WAFL would benefit.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 10310
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am
grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:22 am You don’t seem to realise you can’t take Nisbett out of the Equation.

Whatever he and West Coast Want from the WA Football Conmission,they usually get!
But would the same be said if Newbold was in charge? The same edict would be in place one would think.

Newbould?You meant Nisbett,right?
I was hoping the WAFL Council of Presidents would point them in the right direction of the AFL Reserves Competition,but Alas No,they let the Bastards back in and probably did not Demand West Coast,laden with nearly $90Million in Ca$h and Assetts,pay the Full Entry Fee to rejoin the WAFL and the half the Squibbed on,the season just gone.They couldn’t afford it,the Poor Dears!
So the WAFL have generally stubbed their toe more than once it seems. So who is the real culprit?

Club Administrators on the Up,who Don’t want to Rock the Boat,putting their Careers in front of the Club,they’re supposed to represent and whom Voting Members pay to do the job.
Mate,you can play Devil’s Advocate all you want,but you really have to be a WAFL Supporter to understand what Complete c**** they Really Are!
I get that, but all I see is two sides with tunnel vision. One expects the other to prop up the comp while leaving everything to waste. I don’t see how that can work…

I and many others would sooner see the back of them(and Fremantle).Poor Peel though,they can’t seem to want to sign the divorce papers,because every time Peel want to break away,Fremantle and their Media mates,keep publicly reminding them,they need 18 months notice.FFS Peel,make up your mind and be your own Club!
And they’re up to more Shit,this time with East Perth,demanding Hamish Brayshaw back,after he signed a 3 year deal with them.They’re Whinging that they should get him back,because circumstances have changed,Read,the Goalposts have shifted,ironically on them!
Don’t know the intricacies of the deal to have a view. Sounds very complex!

Quite simply,when West Coast Publicly Whinge,their Mates and the WAFC Jump and ask “How high?” :shock: :evil:
Too bad it didn’t Smack Nisbett in the Gob,on the way out of Leederville Oval,after East Perth Players made it Crystal Clear to their President Bronte Howson,that if East Perth housed a host of Eagles Reserves,they would walk out the door!
I may be missing something with the above, but it really looks like a circumstance where the tail wants to wag the dog.

And for once,thank heavens the Tail did wag the dog.
WAFL Player Power Won out on this Occassion,so Bronte had to tell Trevor this time,it’s no.I’d like to think Supporter power had a bit to do with it as well,but given Bronte hasn’t bothered listening to them before on this,I think not.
I understand his point of view. As I’ve said earlier, time to look beyond the parsnips. There’s far more harvesting of other crops ahead.

East Perth supporters looked and all they saw was losing their Club again.Possibly for the last time!Not much future in that!
Supporter power at Perth had plenty to do with my Board backing down and telling West Coast No as well,when it looked for all the World,our Board would gleefully take a last Short Cut to success,despite our Reserves Premiership!
The Board have future success mind. Sustained success. They’re not silly. The stubbornness of supporters etc will drag the club into the quagmire. Grow…

Mate,you don’t seem to get it.People want success as Perth Football Club,our Club!Not someone else’s backup players having a stroll on the paddock!The Board,thankfully woke up to that.So far!
But the Board came to it’s senses,seeing the amount of Supporters that came to the Early Grand Final at Perth Stadium,the thrill supporters got,seeing Perth Football Club Win a Flag of any sort after 22 years and how much things will be,should be if the League Flag is Win as the Perth Demins,NOT the Perth Eagles.People might have AFL Loyalties to the Eagles,but Not here,they Don’t!
The “senses” have been sullied.

Not at All,quite simply!
And if the Board wasn’t convinced of that,it was the potential All Out War they would with many Perth Supporters,if they did go down the path of an Onfield Partnership with Nisbett Football Club as I now call it!Wisely,the Board said No to that Horrible Mob!
Only time will tell though. There may be regret down the track. The state of football will suffer in the long run - for both camps

Not at all.Many of whom couldn’t give a Flying f*** about the Eagles.And they’re quite sure,the same applies the other way around!West Coast Do Not Really Care about the WAFL.We are there for their amusement to do as they please!If they did care,they would be using their Absolute Influence to convince their supporters to support the competition much more than they could.They have NEVER Bothered Once in 34 years to do that and they couldn’t care less that Attendances keep falling.

Pardon the Language(not aimed at you).

THEY ARE f****** POiSON to the WAFL Mate!Nothing Less!
Something Nisbett isn’t used to.He could have followed things through,but he didn’t and for the time being,had to back down and embarrassingly go back to having their own team in the WAFL,despite all the Horseshit,changed Narrative and Spin from from their Mediabuddies at 7WestCoastMedia.
Channeling their motives and plan isn’t the greatest plan of all. That could backfire quick smart!

Well,to support your argument for a second,Nisbett and Co will think of something else.It’s too Damn Quiet right now,for them not to,for Nisbett Football Club in getting up to something!
But the Simple,Undisputable FACT is amongst nearly All the WAFL Fans,is that Nisbett,West Coast,the WA Football Commission Executive and even Fremantle Can’t be Trusted,when it comes to dealing with the WAFL.
Something has to give or else the decay will occur (if not already). Sustainability. Stability.

Seeing the back of them’s a good start!Then they might give up and tell AWFULL to do their own bloody Dirty Work!
Never have been,Never Are and Never Will be!They have treated us like Mugs and quite Frankly deserve to be Treated with Absolute Contempt,honourable exceptions exempted!
Sounds like a collision course with a meteorite!

Well,no doubt they’ll get up to something!Always do!
Nisbett has a Match as far as Trust(or lack of it in him)to be fair to him.

The Current Prime Minister of Australia!
I get it, Nisbett is poison. But you could plonk Ghandi in his role and he’d be looking to do the same thing. It’s what the AFL needs - and the WAFL would benefit.
You Must be Joking!

Again mate,you really need to live over here to Understand what happens here.You said you had family over here!But if he thinks like an AFL person,then he needs to get Duffield and Co out of his head and switch Dials to Sport FM.It’s ironic how they house John Townsend who often contradicts West Coast and their Self Entitled Justification.Surprised Stokes hasn’t asked for his Resignation from Channel Eagle.

Even more Ironic Duffield gets airtime there.But that simply invites Derision from WAFL Supporters,knowing his Blatant spin on things,Eaglewise! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 WAFL Season Integrity Saved!

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:27 am
Windy Hille wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am
grassy1 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:22 am You don’t seem to realise you can’t take Nisbett out of the Equation.

Whatever he and West Coast Want from the WA Football Conmission,they usually get!
But would the same be said if Newbold was in charge? The same edict would be in place one would think.

Newbould?You meant Nisbett,right?
I was hoping the WAFL Council of Presidents would point them in the right direction of the AFL Reserves Competition,but Alas No,they let the Bastards back in and probably did not Demand West Coast,laden with nearly $90Million in Ca$h and Assetts,pay the Full Entry Fee to rejoin the WAFL and the half the Squibbed on,the season just gone.They couldn’t afford it,the Poor Dears!
So the WAFL have generally stubbed their toe more than once it seems. So who is the real culprit?

Club Administrators on the Up,who Don’t want to Rock the Boat,putting their Careers in front of the Club,they’re supposed to represent and whom Voting Members pay to do the job.
Mate,you can play Devil’s Advocate all you want,but you really have to be a WAFL Supporter to understand what Complete c**** they Really Are!
I get that, but all I see is two sides with tunnel vision. One expects the other to prop up the comp while leaving everything to waste. I don’t see how that can work…

I and many others would sooner see the back of them(and Fremantle).Poor Peel though,they can’t seem to want to sign the divorce papers,because every time Peel want to break away,Fremantle and their Media mates,keep publicly reminding them,they need 18 months notice.FFS Peel,make up your mind and be your own Club!
And they’re up to more Shit,this time with East Perth,demanding Hamish Brayshaw back,after he signed a 3 year deal with them.They’re Whinging that they should get him back,because circumstances have changed,Read,the Goalposts have shifted,ironically on them!
Don’t know the intricacies of the deal to have a view. Sounds very complex!

Quite simply,when West Coast Publicly Whinge,their Mates and the WAFC Jump and ask “How high?” :shock: :evil:
Too bad it didn’t Smack Nisbett in the Gob,on the way out of Leederville Oval,after East Perth Players made it Crystal Clear to their President Bronte Howson,that if East Perth housed a host of Eagles Reserves,they would walk out the door!
I may be missing something with the above, but it really looks like a circumstance where the tail wants to wag the dog.

And for once,thank heavens the Tail did wag the dog.
WAFL Player Power Won out on this Occassion,so Bronte had to tell Trevor this time,it’s no.I’d like to think Supporter power had a bit to do with it as well,but given Bronte hasn’t bothered listening to them before on this,I think not.
I understand his point of view. As I’ve said earlier, time to look beyond the parsnips. There’s far more harvesting of other crops ahead.

East Perth supporters looked and all they saw was losing their Club again.Possibly for the last time!Not much future in that!
Supporter power at Perth had plenty to do with my Board backing down and telling West Coast No as well,when it looked for all the World,our Board would gleefully take a last Short Cut to success,despite our Reserves Premiership!
The Board have future success mind. Sustained success. They’re not silly. The stubbornness of supporters etc will drag the club into the quagmire. Grow…

Mate,you don’t seem to get it.People want success as Perth Football Club,our Club!Not someone else’s backup players having a stroll on the paddock!The Board,thankfully woke up to that.So far!
But the Board came to it’s senses,seeing the amount of Supporters that came to the Early Grand Final at Perth Stadium,the thrill supporters got,seeing Perth Football Club Win a Flag of any sort after 22 years and how much things will be,should be if the League Flag is Win as the Perth Demins,NOT the Perth Eagles.People might have AFL Loyalties to the Eagles,but Not here,they Don’t!
The “senses” have been sullied.

Not at All,quite simply!
And if the Board wasn’t convinced of that,it was the potential All Out War they would with many Perth Supporters,if they did go down the path of an Onfield Partnership with Nisbett Football Club as I now call it!Wisely,the Board said No to that Horrible Mob!
Only time will tell though. There may be regret down the track. The state of football will suffer in the long run - for both camps

Not at all.Many of whom couldn’t give a Flying f*** about the Eagles.And they’re quite sure,the same applies the other way around!West Coast Do Not Really Care about the WAFL.We are there for their amusement to do as they please!If they did care,they would be using their Absolute Influence to convince their supporters to support the competition much more than they could.They have NEVER Bothered Once in 34 years to do that and they couldn’t care less that Attendances keep falling.

Pardon the Language(not aimed at you).

THEY ARE f****** POiSON to the WAFL Mate!Nothing Less!
Something Nisbett isn’t used to.He could have followed things through,but he didn’t and for the time being,had to back down and embarrassingly go back to having their own team in the WAFL,despite all the Horseshit,changed Narrative and Spin from from their Mediabuddies at 7WestCoastMedia.
Channeling their motives and plan isn’t the greatest plan of all. That could backfire quick smart!

Well,to support your argument for a second,Nisbett and Co will think of something else.It’s too Damn Quiet right now,for them not to,for Nisbett Football Club in getting up to something!
But the Simple,Undisputable FACT is amongst nearly All the WAFL Fans,is that Nisbett,West Coast,the WA Football Commission Executive and even Fremantle Can’t be Trusted,when it comes to dealing with the WAFL.
Something has to give or else the decay will occur (if not already). Sustainability. Stability.

Seeing the back of them’s a good start!Then they might give up and tell AWFULL to do their own bloody Dirty Work!
Never have been,Never Are and Never Will be!They have treated us like Mugs and quite Frankly deserve to be Treated with Absolute Contempt,honourable exceptions exempted!
Sounds like a collision course with a meteorite!

Well,no doubt they’ll get up to something!Always do!
Nisbett has a Match as far as Trust(or lack of it in him)to be fair to him.

The Current Prime Minister of Australia!
I get it, Nisbett is poison. But you could plonk Ghandi in his role and he’d be looking to do the same thing. It’s what the AFL needs - and the WAFL would benefit.
You Must be Joking!

Again mate,you really need to live over here to Understand what happens here.You said you had family over here!But if he thinks like an AFL person,then he needs to get Duffield and Co out of his head and switch Dials to Sport FM.It’s ironic how they house John Townsend who often contradicts West Coast and their Self Entitled Justification.Surprised Stokes hasn’t asked for his Resignation from Channel Eagle.

Even more Ironic Duffield gets airtime there.But that simply invites Derision from WAFL Supporters,knowing his Blatant spin on things,Eaglewise! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My good ol’ Uncle Nifty. He’s been over there for years / decades. He was originally from Melb, but went west for work. He’s a bit like yourself - old school and followed the Dons here, then followed Perth (due to colours).

Always bangs on about some stars back in the day… Tapper Rosbender, Hammer Hargraves and Pigeon Couper mainly. I take his word on them as I have no idea. Of course there were the VFL success stories like Robbie Wiley etc.

While he’s old school, he laments the state of WAFL footy these days. Reckons it’ll die a death of a thousand cuts unless it injects some money and life into it. Lingchi he calls it. He wants the AFL to improve footy over your way. There’s no other way in his view.
Post Reply